Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Why is it considered disrespectful to tell a woman she has nice breast?

Just tell her she has nice eyes first. And when you get her number, get to know her, spend some quality time with her, you can tell her she has nice breastices

Default Re: Why is it considered disrespectful to tell a woman she has nice breast?

the op itself and the thread title are what's wrong with dudes these days .. pussies everywhere .. 'can I do this am I allowed to this that ' .. I tell ya something in that water ..

it's only 'disrespectful' if you are a spineless beta .. a man should never have any issues with telling a chick he likes her tits or her ass or anything else .. you don't apologize for being a man and complimenting a bitch .. stop acting like neutered effeminate pussies

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Can't tell if some of you are serious? Telling a woman she has nice breasts is sexual in nature. Would you say that to your mom? or your sister? No you would only say that to a woman you want to fck. It's not the same as "your hair looks pretty today"

Christ this site
    this.. dudes seriously thinking its a worthy question.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    the op itself and the thread title are what's wrong with dudes these days .. pussies everywhere .. 'can I do this am I allowed to this that ' .. I tell ya something in that water ..

it's only 'disrespectful' if you are a spineless beta .. a man should never have any issues with telling a chick he likes her tits or her ass or anything else .. you don't apologize for being a man and complimenting a bitch .. stop acting like neutered effeminate pussies
    this and timing matters. you have to know when it's appropriate. if you don't, best to keep your mouth shut.

Greatest Of All Time Baller1986's Avatar

Because it makes them looks like a pervert just look at my avatar.

cringe

hope this is only how you talk to girls you get intimate with

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    cringe

hope this is only how you talk to girls you get intimate with
    it's all about mentality, attitude and how you approach shit .. obviously you don't go around like a brute telling random women 'hey sweet tits' on a whim .. but you should never be afraid of complimenting or talking to anyone .. especially as a man

it's all about mentality, attitude and how you approach shit .. obviously you don't go around like a brute telling random women 'hey sweet tits' on a whim .. but you should never be afraid of complimenting or talking to anyone .. especially as a man
    you realize what OP asked about is NOT okay though, right?

Sure, complimenting or talking.. who said anything about that.

But Im guessing your complimenting, or the complementing youre talking about, is generic af.... like yay 'mother nature was good to me' gets old unless youre just talking to hoes.. plus they hear it too often. Go with someting keener like how they chose to do their hair, or the armband/ring they're wearing or whatever..

Local High School Star

you could get away with it by making it sound as half joke

other than that its pretty cringe and betaish tbqh

I prefer to just grab them, action speaks louder than words

I love how being an "alpha" is now code for lacking the social intelligence to talk to women and generally excel in human interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I love how being an "alpha" is now code for lacking the social intelligence
    yes that's exactly what it means .. those who have their way with women and aren't scared pussies like most 'men' these days(am I allowed to do this .. should I say this to her ? ) know exactly what I'm talking about

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

It's shouldn't be offensive at all, but our country is ass backwards.

Look forward to it getting worse.

Women exploit whatever they can until they're not in the mood to, then cry about it and get men into loads of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I love how being an "alpha" is now code for lacking the social intelligence to talk to women and generally excel in human interaction.
    right, its laughable. The trump avatar and his posts just go sooo in hand

Because people have different opinions