Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thumbs down Cops get away with murder yet again

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: Cops get away with murder yet again

My favorite part of that video is after he shoots the kid on the radio he says black male down, probably 20. Dude was 12, real close guy.

Remember a couple of months ago when two cops killed a 6 year old boy in Louisiana?

Them dudes were arrested and booked, mugshots made public, and charged with murder so fast their heads are still spinning..

Too bad for them the kid was white and they weren't.

America gon' 'Murrica
    Last edited by TheMan; 12-29-2015 at 06:19 AM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I love how everyone wants to put blame on the cops, but where was his mother in all of this? How come he wasn't being supervised by an adult? Where was his father? LOL nevermind, we all know the answer to that.

Stupid kid was pointing a BB Gun at people. Cops have shot at people with BB guns before so let's not act like this kid was singled out. Cops are trained to diffuse the situation, and if they thought it was a real gun, then they are trained to put the threat down.

If my kid went out there pointing a BB gun at people in a public area, I'd shoot him myself.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

The correct outcome. Now his mother(I'm guessing he had no involved father)should face charges for letting her son run around in public with what looks like a real gun. His mother is more responsible for her son's death than anyone.

Want to know what I see?

Kid pointing a gun (and yes, it was a fake gun, but to everyone else there, it was as real as you and me) at people.

The caller reports: "This guy keeps pulling it out of his pants"

So obviously, the police weren't the only ones who thought he could have been 16 or 17. At what age do you become a guy and not a kid? Obviously, nobody cared how old he was. Why would they?

Mistake #1

Should have never driven that close to the suspect, but, knowing how an officer is trained, as far as they know, there's a guy pointing a gun at people in the park. Their first instincts were to eliminate the shooter. Could they have walked up to him from across the park? They could have, and the suspect could have began spraying wildly into apartments too.

In the next frame, he's literally standing next to this officer's car with a gun in his hands, not 10 feet away. In the blink of an eye, the suspect could have put 8 rounds into the windshield and both of those officers could have been dead.

And nobody would have cared.

What is he doing in the above picture? Looks like hes pulling the gun from his waistband or his pocket. That's what the officer saw. The kid was taught **** the popo and snitches get stitches and thug life, and he's dead now because of it.

The police did as they were trained, and it was a good shoot. Clearly, the people's opinion that matters is the same as mine.

Tragic, but, dont point guns at cops.
    Last edited by UK2K; 12-29-2015 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Want to know what I see?

Kid pointing a gun (and yes, it was a fake gun, but to everyone else there, it was as real as you and me) at people.

The caller reports: "This guy keeps pulling it out of his pants"

So obviously, the police weren't the only ones who thought he could have been 16 or 17. At what age do you become a guy and not a kid? Obviously, nobody cared how old he was. Why would they?

Mistake #1

Should have never driven that close to the suspect, but, knowing how an officer is trained, as far as they know, there's a guy pointing a gun at people in the park. Their first instincts were to eliminate the shooter. Could they have walked up to him from across the park? They could have, and the suspect could have began spraying wildly into apartments too.

In the next frame, he's literally standing next to this officer's car with a gun in his hands, not 10 feet away. In the blink of an eye, the suspect could have put 8 rounds into the windshield and both of those officers could have been dead.

And nobody would have cared.

What is he doing in the above picture? Looks like hes pulling the gun from his waistband or his pocket. That's what the officer saw. The kid was taught **** the popo and snitches get stitches and thug life, and he's dead now because of it.

The police did as they were trained, and it was a good shoot. Clearly, the people's opinion that matters is the same as mine.

Tragic, but, dont point guns at cops.
    >cop pulls up like some kind of driveby shooter
    >gives 1 second to kid than shoots him
    is this bait? this has to be bait

A rookie officer and a 10-15 year veteran pulled into the parking lot and saw a few people sitting underneath a pavilion next to the center. The rookie officer saw a black gun sitting on the table, and he saw the boy pick up the gun and put it in his waistband, Cleveland Police Patrolmen's Association President Jeffrey Follmer said. The officer got out of the car and told the boy to put his hands up. The boy reached into his waistband, pulled out the gun and the rookie officer fired two shots, Tomba said.
    this was the cop's first statement.
    now go watch the video and see how made up that is. complete bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    The correct outcome. Now his mother(I'm guessing he had no involved father)should face charges for letting her son run around in public with what looks like a real gun. His mother is more responsible for her son's death than anyone.
    very dumb pig above ^

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    >cop pulls up like some kind of driveby shooter
    >gives 1 second to kid than shoots him
    is this bait? this has to be bait
    You can clearly see him pulling the gun out of his waistband or pocket as the cruiser pulls up.

Question, if you had been the cop, and you saw a 'guy with a gun waving it around and pointing it at people', and you pull up and you see this guy pulling the gun from his pocket five feet from you, would you ask to see ID? As plain as day, you can see the kid pulling the gun out as the officers' car pulls up, not 5 feet away.

If so, you'd have died several times over as a cop. Good game. Hope your family is happy with your decision.
    Last edited by UK2K; 12-29-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Remember a couple of months ago when two cops killed a 6 year old boy in Louisiana?

Them dudes were arrested and booked, mugshots made public, and charged with murder so fast their heads are still spinning..

America gon' 'Murrica
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybvy_KOCtHI

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan

America gon' 'Murrica
    Yeah, these two cases were remarkably similar ...

It's unclear why officers pursued or why shots were fired, since investigators say there were no outstanding warrants against the father, Chris Few, and that no firearm was found in his vehicle.

Jeremy Mardis, a first-grader, was hit by five bullets in the head and chest as the officers pursued his father's car, according to CNN affiliate WAFB. His father was hospitalized with gunshot wounds and was listed in critical condition.

"We took some of the body cam footage. I'm not gonna talk about it, but I'm gonna tell you this -- it is the most disturbing thing I've seen and I will leave it at that," State Police Col. Michael Edmonson said at a news conference late Friday. "That little boy was buckled into the front seat of that vehicle and that is how he died."
    Kinda the same. Damn man, I appreciate the good back and forth on here from some posters, but trying to relate the two in any way makes you look ignorant.

Do we know why police were called to the scene of Rice's death? Cause he was pointing a gun at people, right? Do you know why police were even following the man in Louisiana? You don't, because they don't either.
    Last edited by UK2K; 12-29-2015 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    You can clearly see him pulling the gun out of his waistband or pocket as the cruiser pulls up.

Question, if you had been the cop, and you saw a 'guy with a gun waving it around and pointing it at people', and you pull up and you see this guy pulling the gun from his pocket five feet from you, would you ask to see ID? As plain as day, you can see the kid pulling the gun out as the officers' car pulls up, not 5 feet away.

If so, you'd have died several times over as a cop. Good game. Hope your family is happy with your decision.
    did you watch the video? they pull up like they're doing a driveby, maybe tell him to drop the gun once (maybe he takes it out of his waistband to throw it away, he's 12) and then immediately shoot him. that's not cop protocol and it's bullshit he got away with it. then the department lies in the initial statement before the video goes out

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Whenever the cops pull up on me, I always reach for something in my waistband.