Banned

Default Couple found guilty of 7/7 anniversary London bomb plot

Mohammed Rehman stockpiled explosives and asked Twitter followers whether to target shopping centre or London Underground

[QUOTE]A would-be suicide bomber and his wife have been found guilty of planning an attack in London to coincide with the 10th anniversary of the 7 July 2005 suicide attacks.

Mohammed Rehman, 25, who secretly wed Sana Ahmed Khan, 24, intended to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the 7/7 atrocities with blasts that would have inflicted mass casualties in either Westfield shopping centre, west London, or the London Underground, the Old Bailey was told.

After three days of deliberations, a jury on Tuesday found the pair guilty of preparing an act of terrorism. Rehman was also convicted of possessing an article for terrorist purposes.

Using the alias

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: Couple found guilty of 7/7 anniversary London bomb plot

It's unreal to me that people are dumb enough to put this kind of shit on twitter.

we have already had some terrible terrorist attacks at the hands of muslims.

It's scary to think that not all attacks came to fruition and not all attacks were as severe as they were planned to be.

Had the second scenario actually happened, tensions with muslims would be a lot worse.

Disgusting scum of the earth may they rot in jail their entire lives

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    It's unreal to me that people are dumb enough to put this kind of shit on twitter.
    Its unreal to me that people have all the time in the world to plan a mass murder, and yet, they only get 10 or 12 people. What a buzzkill that must be.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Its unreal to me that people have all the time in the world to plan a mass murder, and yet, they only get 10 or 12 people. What a buzzkill that must be.
    There are so many places in downtown cities where I'm shocked they haven't already been attacked. Like there' a huge glass entrance and nothing blocking the front of the mall, you could rent a uhaul and drive it through the front into the food court and kill more people than half of these bomb plots do. These dudes are the Nick Youngs of murderers. High volume, low efficiency. Keeping in mind how eternally grateful I am that has never happened. Still though, it always seems like these plots are needlessly convoluted.

How ****ing retarded do you have to be to ask for advice about this on Twitter?

Very good NBA starter

The benefits to not closing down the Internet is that you can have morons like this implicate themselves