Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Things I like - If you don't like them, you're stupid.

Labs >>> Shepards

Get the wrong shepard and you're stuck with a vicious dog that will never be obedient in any way

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    wasnt SBTB a early 90s show? Dont think she counts. besides, the hot aunt from fullhouse was hotter. I agree with the gruyere (particulalry cave aged). Other than that, your opinions are crap. and the dude suggesting brie as the best cheese? WTF is wrong with you?
    Let's see how you feel when I rock up in that Ferrari to your house with Kelly Kapowski, eating gruyere together while she rams herself with a Big John Studd doll. Who'll be laughing then?

Kelly was in a bunch of other stuff in the 90's, too. Also, Rebecca from FUll House had a tiny rack, and she was a bitch.

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    Labs >>> Shepards

Get the wrong shepard and you're stuck with a vicious dog that will never be obedient in any way
    WTF? No way. It comes down to how you bring them up. Labs have a propensity to get fat and have bad joints.

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by LamarOdom
    Ferrari sucks.
    WTF?

Never tasted that fruit.
    Do it.

Hate dogs.
    WTF??

Who the **** likes raccoons?
    WTF???

Toys?
    WTF????

Cheese? meh
    WTF??????????????

Me stupid? **** you
    Yes, you're stupid and we can no longer be e-pals. How they **** can you not be excited about cheese, Ferraris and dogs? You have failed at life. Bummer bro, it's not too late to fix it though

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

best car ever

GOAT fruit - Kellogs Breakfast

world's best dog breed

GOAT pest

FireAnts

The best toys

The best type of cheese:

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    best car ever

GOAT fruit - Kellogs Breakfast

world's best dog breed

GOAT pest

FireAnts

The best toys

The best type of cheese:

Please resize!

That car is ugly. The dog is gay. Those toys are for future terrorists. Ants are assholes. That fruit looks crap. You need to try mangosteen. What city are you in?

NBA Superstar

Slightly topic-ish, did anyone collect Desert Storm trading cards? One of my classmates did, but my novelty trading cards of choice at the time were Simpsons, Nintendo and Batman.

It's just a funny thought to me to picture a kid ripping open a pack of cards and exclaiming "Sick! I got a Colin Powell!"

Baseball and basketball still took priority, but otherwise these were more down my route:

Last edited by Rake2204; 08-07-2012 at 02:06 PM.

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    It's just a funny thought to me to picture a kid ripping open a pack of cards and exclaiming "Sick! I got a Colin Powell!"
    I'd imagine the kid that collects those was a very tortured soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz

The best type of cheese:

BLT Steak makes a popover that has gruyere mixed in the batter before it's baked. They serve them warm with butter and sea salt.

Fukcing sublime.

Adbloock<3

WTF?
    Do it.
    WTF??
    WTF???
    WTF????
    WTF??????????????

Yes, you're stupid and we can no longer be e-pals. How they **** can you not be excited about cheese, Ferraris and dogs?
    You have failed at life. Bummer bro, it's not too late to fix it though

I rather have a Aston Martin.

Reason for hating dog is because they irritate me, one time I was out with a girl so I took a cigarette, we started kissing(w/ girl not dog) and I left my cigarette hanging in my right hand, so the dog comes and smells at the cigarette and burns his nose, so the fucker bites me in the hand. IT WAS A BIG DOG.

Never really liked toys not even as a kid, guess that is because I was born in the 90's.

What there to like with raccons?

Cheese is alright, when melted on a toast bread.

Raz

That sounds great!

Seriously though, next time you make a pizza, slice gruyere on the crust, and dip it in garlic sauce...... mouthgasm

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by LamarOdom
    Reason for hating dog is because they irritate me, one time I was out with a girl so I took a cigarette, we started kissing(w/ girl not dog) and I left my cigarette hanging in my right hand, so the dog comes and smells at the cigarette and burns his nose, so the fucker bites me in the hand. IT WAS A BIG DOG.

For some reason that had me rolling - not just the fact that you bought that up, but the Durant emoticon. I can't dislike you

You need to spend some time with a good dog. That dog sounds like a rogue. Don't judge them all by that mother****er, and he was probably hurt by someone in the past, and lashed out.

Raccoons are great. They can get into anything, annoying as hell when they throw your garbage all over the back yard, or worse, the street, but you can't stay mad at them, they're so cute.

Our raccoon has been eating all the buds off my chili plants, he's killing me, but I can't stay mad at him.

NBA Superstar

Also, I hadn't really thought of this, but an apparent downfall to owning the likes of a Ferrari or Lamborghini these days is the amount of folks who will likely approach your car and take pictures next to it (which may be part of the draw to some owners). My friend said a Lambo was parked outside his office window last week and for the entire day he said it was just a constant stream of people approaching it, standing beside it, posing like it was their own car, and snapping photos. I imagine there was probably a significant spike in Facebook or Instagram Lambo picture uploads in the greater Lansing area that afternoon, likely every one captioned either, "Check out my new ride", "Riding dirty", or "That's how we do in the EL".

Last edited by Rake2204; 08-07-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Please resize!

That car is ugly. The dog is gay. Those toys are for future terrorists. Ants are assholes. That fruit looks crap. You need to try mangosteen. What city are you in?
    So a classic v16 cadillac is ugly, but that sqauredoff piece of tin you posted has nice aesthetics?

my gay dog has the strongest bite of any breed recorded. Intensely loyal, hardwokring and smart. are left as the sole guardian of sheep herds for months at a time. Meanwhile your spazzed out nazi dog is a ****ing freak with no self control.

that fruit is the best variety of tomato I have ever had. I have had mangosteen, but only in deserts, never as a fresh fruit. Definitely delicious.

If chemistry sets are for terrorists, wrestling dolls are for pedophiles.

I thought the GOAT pest meant the most pernicious? If not, then perhaps I can agree upon the raccoon.

and I now live in Ut (as of 2 months ago)

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    BLT Steak makes a popover that has gruyere mixed in the batter before it's baked. They serve them warm with butter and sea salt.

Fukcing sublime.
    mmmnn. I make something similar with asiago or manchego. sometimes a little prosciutto or capicolla as well. Love hot cheesy popovers, and I can imagine the gruyere makes it incredible