Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Why dont black people travel?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Can we please move out of the whole 'black man has a disadvantage' bullshit. A black man won and became president more than three years ago for Christ's sake.

I think you're a cool poster Hazard, but that type of mindset I bolded is exactly why we can't get past race in this country. It's hippy (no offfense) dudes who think your own kind (white people) are just in general bad and don't like black people + the racist 'tards like Go Getter that keep holding black people back...

Ironic to say the least.
    They ain't my kind. Do you really think that you're not better off just because you're white? Well nowadays we're all equally ****ed, but about 10 years ago that was definitely the case.

Can we please move out of the whole 'black man has a disadvantage' bullshit. A black man won and became president more than three years ago for Christ's sake.

I think you're a cool poster Hazard, but that type of mindset I bolded is exactly why we can't get past race in this country. It's hippy (no offfense) dudes who think your own kind (white people) are just in general bad and don't like black people + the racist 'tards like Go Getter that keep holding black people back...

Ironic to say the least.

Wait, so 400 years of captivity didn't set us back, but me posting on a msg board does? People like me who risk they life and spend money out of their pocket creating non-profit basketball programs for young men? Me that tutors youth in school, volunteers to give disadvantaged kids school shots, worked at a youth correctional institute for two years earning awards and shit?

You don't know shit about me fool.

I'm convinced you're a crack head now....or like on some sort of 'scripts that alters your brainwaves.

Banned

LeBron does it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ThemBombs
    6 shots. that's 6 shots I read that you just fired at GOBB. and you know what? all of them missed.

you always complain about people lacking substance when they diss YOU. but what are you doing? bringing up "paper boy" and "momma's basement" in your diss post?

GTFO of here. "LOJ the GOAT" my f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]in ass.
    Bring your 'real' account out of the dark, hiding like a little puppy who knocked over the trashcan and the owner be on some Michael Vick shit 'bout beat that ass to def type shit. If you can't acknowledge the real you, the LOJ just can't take the bait.

My deepest apologizes, sir. It's about time you make another thread titled "Legend of Josh" ... no?

PS... for the record, those 'shots' fired at GOBB, be accurate 'cause dude obviously ain't been within 300 miles from Philly, much less out of his own country, much less another continent. Like I said, not his fault. He just a paperboy.

Good High School Starter ThemBombs's Avatar

Bring your 'real' account out of the dark, hiding like a little puppy who knocked over the trashcan and the owner be on some Michael Vick shit 'bout beat that ass to def type shit. If you can't acknowledge the real you, the LOJ just can't take the bait.

My deepest apologizes, sir. It's about time you make another thread titled "Legend of Josh" ... no?

you know who I am.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

I went to the Grand Canyon a couple years ago and one of my black friends said "that's white boy shit"...I loled

there wasn't a single brotha there...he was right

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Niytrus's Avatar

Not sure what you mean... the whole point of a prison is to keep the inmates confined

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Niytrus
    Not sure what you mean... the whole point of a prison is to keep the inmates confined

Quote Originally Posted by purplch0de
    About as stupid as this thread is huh?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Niytrus
    About as stupid as this thread is huh?
    Not quite, purpose of this thread was to read peoples opinions which i did. Your troll attempt was to start shit which it failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Yeah like that means anything. Obama (who isn't even fully black btw) winning the presidency doesn't put food on my table or money in my pocket. It isn't like black people get some free sale because a partially black dude is president
    In this country, a black kid has the opportunity to make something of himself. The gap between white and black has closed quite substantially over the past few decades and the whole 'not our fault we already set up to fail' bullshit card is getting the declined try again please message b/c the BS and excuses can only go but so far...

Will I acknowledge white people are living better per capita compared to black, yes, obviously... but let's not pretend it's on some 90/10 scale of quality of life. The gab has obviously closed and is getting closer ... and these let's not get off on some black VS white debate here, let's just find the happy medium and put it like this:

Whites still have it better than black, OK yes acknowledged that, still some work to be done... not quite on the 50/50 level yet, but at the same time stop crying and making excuses like you have absolutely no chance to make something of yourself out there in the real world.

Shit is way too 1993... come on people.

It's 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by purplch0de
    Not quite, purpose of this thread was to read peoples opinions which i did. Your troll attempt was to start shit which it failed.
    Actually the purpose of my post was to get any type of reaction, which it did.

And the majority of black families that I know do know travel considerably.
    Last edited by Niytrus; 09-19-2011 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    I went to the Grand Canyon a couple years ago and one of my black friends said "that's white boy shit"...I loled

there wasn't a single brotha there...he was right
    LOL... dude said the Grand Canyon is 'white boi shit!' ... I would have LOL'd too.

Grand Canyon is some God shit... not white man shit. People need to step they mentals up. My goodness.

el pollo loco siiiiiii

There is alot of african american that travel. Last time in Cartagena, I saw plenty of them. The cheap merca, the light skinned morena hoes, the beach, the good weather, it just has to be in their right element and they will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    That's not my point. I was never debating black people not having a chance to succeed. The average person does have a chance to succeed (depends on what one considers success).

My point is that a black dude being president does not validate this claim. It has jack shit to do with black people succeeding. That's like telling a white teenage boy "Oh Bill Gates became a billionaire and didn't graduate from college so you should be able to succeed too." Different people, different circumstances. There have been black people in high ranking positions for decades. That doesn't mean shit to the average black person

Tell em young bruh!