Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default LeBron James OWNS Kobe Bryant, all facts, this is not fanboy talk, WATCH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jUPt...eature=related

"I can already see the Kobegeek sitting there at his computer, by the 1:30 mark of this video "awe man this sucks" (thumbs down) (clicks x) (goes to watch his favorite Kobetard worship mix). This video is specifically made for YOU if YOU are that guy.

First of all, Kobe is a top 6 perimeter player of all time, top 6, this has nothing to do with Kobe, this has to do with all of you Kobe fans who constantly send me the most ridiculous opinions when it pertains to Kobe. You act like he walks on water....

Kobe has a good stretch of games, that's an indication of his GOAT status to the Tards, Kobe has a stretch of brutally bad games, well it never happened. Kobe hits a tough shot, that's why he's the GOAT, the 4-5 times that Kobe tried to hit that shot and missed, never happened. Kobe wears rings on his fingers, that's because he's the GOAT, the repeated sub par performances on the way to that ring, never happened. Kobe scores 81 points on 46 shots and 20 free throws against the worst D in the NBA, amazing GOAT status, Kobe takes 47 shots and misses 30 of them (the 17-47 game), never happened. Kobe scores 62 in three quarters, it's GOAT material, the fact that he took 25 free throws in those 3 quarters and there were 7 technical fouls handed out to the Mavs because they couldn't believe some of the panzy calls, didn't happen. Life of a delusional Kobetard.

Furthermore, Kobe has it so hard, and that's why he struggles.... everyone else scores their buckets easily and defenses roll out a red carpet to the basket so they can score. Shaq was a fat lazy piece of garbage, he actually wasn't the most dominant player in the modern NBA. Pau Gasol is soft/weak/should shave, he actually didn't perform at a very high level on the way to their championships. Kobe's supporting cast is garbage, the Lakers actually don't have the highest payroll in the NBA for the last 4 years. LeBum James didn't shake hands with Dwight Howard, Kobe actually didn't walk off the court without shaking hands in the 2006 Playoffs against the Suns. Prince James quit on the Cavaliers against Boston, but Kobe actually didn't quit against the Suns in 2006 when every analyst worth his weight in salt called Kobe out for it. LeChoke James is a punk for leaving his team as a free agent, Kobe showed his killer instinct demanding a trade and telling people that the Lakers should "ship Bynum's ass out."

The contradictions are absolutely hilarious but so ignorant at the same time. Celebrity worship syndrome and pathetic vicarious living at it's finest level. Kobe would also have more MVP's if the media didn't hate him, yeah the same media that's all over his ******* and constantly over rates his legacy, defense, and offensive ability. Screw Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitzki, and LeBrick James, these guys never deserved MVP's, even though they out performed Kobe, were more efficient, and the year Kobe won his MVP Chris Paul was actually the most deserving player. (Kobe should have won in 2002-2003).

This video contains footage of LeBron James blocking Kobe Bryant, hitting jumpers over Kobe Bryant, shaking Kobe Bryant so hard his ankles snap, running over Kobe like he was a point guard, driving to the basket on Kobe, answering a Kobe miss with a make, and basically just owning Kobe Bryant over and over again. I actually couldn't include all of the footage of LeBron James owning Kobe because I ran out of patience making this video." - blitz

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: LeBron James OWNS Kobe Bryant, all facts, this is not fanboy talk, WATCH!

Default Re: LeBron James OWNS Kobe Bryant, all facts, this is not fanboy talk, WATCH!

oops yea that to

Good college starter

I don't see any rings on Lebron. Must be hard to be the primary option and choke in your tough moments and can't rise over the occasion.

So you post Bruce Blitz's videos ? That's a really a sign of reason and facts. Both LeBron and Kobe rarely match up with each other. Anyone can splice together someone owning the other Pauk.

And that word "Kobetard" or anything tard is getting really annoying and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    not an original thread.... but some of these kobetards need to be reminded...
    Reminded of what ? Bruce Blitz has Kobe over LeBron in ranking all-time anyways.

This is just going to bring out more trolls and player bashing to both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    I don't see any rings on Lebron. Must be hard to be the primary option and choke in your tough moments and can't rise over the occasion.
    was just gona post this...

Every time Lebron OWNS Kobe, Laker fans ALWAYS wanna refer back to how many rings Kobe has...yeah thanks to SHAQ/GASOL/PHIL!

RINGS come with having a TEAM. No TEAM, no RING. Kobe had/has great dominate players around him basically his WHOLE career, who has Lebron had?....until now of course.

No All-time great has won rings BY THEMSELVES. MJ was the closest. Kobe had Shaq. Magic had Kareem/Worthy. Bird had Machale/Parish. MJ had Pippen/Rodmen

Lebron can't do it on his OWN! Neither could Jordan or anybody in NBA history....

Kobe is a great player but what has he ever done with anything less than a great team, he needs at least one other great player on his team or he hasnt made it out of the first round of the playoffs..... look it up its true when he hasn't had pau,shaq,lamar,bynum,etc. he hasnt done anything....

But look what lebron has done with terrible teams he took his team to the finals with their 2nd most productive player being Daniel Gibson....

Lebron came to the team with WORST record in the NBA..... turned them into one of the best teams...

Lebron leaved that team and they became the WORST team immediately again...

Lebron joined a mediocre/bad team (Miami Heat) and they immediately went to the Finals almost winning it...... winning Heats first playoff series since 2006....

Kobe is a great player but not the complete player lebron is....

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT CAREERS... IM TALKING ABOUT INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS...

Banned

I feel sorry for the poor soul that read this crap. I couldn't even finish the first 3 lines.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Premeditated
    I feel sorry for the poor soul that read this crap. I couldn't even finish the first 3 lines.
    This

OP go sit on a flagpole

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Reminded of what ? Bruce Blitz has Kobe over LeBron in ranking all-time anyways.

This is just going to bring out more trolls and player bashing to both sides.
    give me proof of that....

the only ones who bash Bruce Blitz are the kobetards like you.....

fact is.. Bruce is a unbiased fan who has bashed Lebron to HELL also when Lebron diserved to be bashed.... seen his videos of how much he bashed Lebron for the NBA finals?

but BECAUSE bruce is unbiased and has major basketball knowledge, he understands, just like anybody else to at least use FACTS to show you why Lebron is better than Kobe........

all you Kobetards do are whining and throwing opinions..... Bruce presents NOTHING BUT FACTS............... either retalite back with FACTS... or be quiet

you say Kobe is this and that and this and that.... now its your time to PROVE IT..... instead you do as i guessed..... only throwing insults and ignoring all these facts by changing the subject.... typical kobetards....

but then again i understand you... there is no facts to show why Kobe is better individual player than Lebron.... there is only facts to why Kobe had a better CAREER........... thats it... and that to will be demolished when Lebron is done....

Saw a basketball once King$Ofα∂є's Avatar

The harsh reality for Kobe fans is that LeBron with 2 rings > Kobe with 5. Provided he gets FMVP for all of them.

Anything other than winning in sports is a failure. Period.

Any other line of thinking is just a loser's mentality, something that the OP and LeBron James share.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    you say Kobe is this and that and this and that.... now its your time to PROVE IT..... instead you do as i guessed..... only throwing insults and ignoring all these facts by changing the subject.... typical kobetards....

but then again i understand you... there is no facts to show why Kobe is better individual player than Lebron.... there is only facts to why Kobe had a better CAREER........... thats it... and that to will be demolished when Lebron is done....
    True or False: OP is a ph@ggot?