Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-28-2007, 12:23 PM   #46
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Default Re: Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
that's what I am going to do.

I'll tell you how it goes.

These people in here saying I need to grow some balls, they don't know me. Plus they'd never say that to me in real life. So just keep hiding over your computer screen.

It's actually kinda funny cuz 9 times outta 10 when there's a thread like this then the people giving actual advice are the ones who are speakin from experience with women. The ones who never talk to girls/have probably never even had a gf are the ones sayin things like "be a man" and "grow some balls".
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:27 PM   #47
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
It's actually kinda funny cuz 9 times outta 10 when there's a thread like this then the people giving actual advice are the ones who are speakin from experience with women. The ones who never talk to girls/have probably never even had a gf are the ones sayin things like "be a man" and "grow some balls".

Maybe somewhat true but in a situation as petty as telling a girl you like her IN PERSON; all it takes is some balls to tell her.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:34 PM   #48
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

Yeah you both are right. I am going to see her tonight.
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:36 PM   #49
Rasheed1
NBA All-star

dont tell her you think about her alot.... thats like showing all your cards before the game is over.. you dont open yourself up like that right off the bat... you wanna know if she feels the same about you, so you find out how much she thinks about you.. use whatever trait you usually use when you are around her to pull her closer to you....Are you funny? are you a genius? are you extremely handsome and have a way with ladies? use whatever your trait is and be confident about it...girls wanna be around funny guys, they like to laugh.. Girls like adventurous guys, they like to be excited....of course girls like handsome guys... Whatever it is that you can use to pull her in, you need to use and then you can mention to her that you can feel her feeling you...

but please dont just tell her you think about her alot...that leaves too much room for her to take it the wrong way
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: