Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 12-21-2010, 05:17 PM   #1
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Game 28: Bobcats v. Thunder 12/21/10 7pm

Perhaps playing at home will make a difference.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:48 PM   #2
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Game 28: Bobcats v. Thunder 12/21/10 7pm

Sherron Collins!
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #3
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

I don't understand how this game got away from us.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:13 PM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
I don't understand how this game got away from us.
What? The game is 4 quarters? We thought it was only 3. Our bad.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 10:34 PM   #5
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I am totally lost on this team ...
I expected Brown to get this team to play .500 ball , even though they lost a center , and get into the playoffs ..

When I saw them play my Bucks , they came from behind and all most pulled it out ..
Showing they had balls ... but this record they have isn't going to make it for a playoff team.

What is with them ... are they dialed out of Browns coaching ,, or do they just don't have enough pieces ???

Jordan is asking for trouble if he doesn't get a .500 team onto the floor ..
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 02:12 AM   #6
acidbasesalt
Coward Saviour

acidbasesalt has decent reputationacidbasesalt has decent reputation

I seriously believe someone in the front office or coaching staff forced LB not to play Mcguire for extended minutes, like Rufus suggested in his blog.

The way the starting lineup was constructed doesn't look like LB's preference at all. No way LB would play Carroll and Derrick more minutes than Mcguire. I think Derrick played well in this game, despite that -20 +/- value. And also every time I see Mcguire on the court Jax is double teamed pretty badly, no matter where Mcguire stands as long as he's not in the paint. Mcguire has absolutely no range whatsoever, just so bad that I think he should play center. However Derrick is athletic enough to find holes or sneak into the pait and getting himself dunk opportunities.
I just have the feeling that some big change, either player, or LB leaving is about to happen. We might still be able to get that 8th seed if we play .500 the rest of the season.

Last edited by acidbasesalt : 12-22-2010 at 02:17 AM.
acidbasesalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 02:15 AM   #7
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

i think what we need to do is trade gerald, jackson, diaw and nazr for some young talent. just start over from scratch with a bunch of very young players and see if they can get some chemistry going together a la okc thunder. granted we don't have a durant or a westbrook, but westbrook wasn't always the westbrook we know today. players develop, you never know what you might get.
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 06:43 AM   #8
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Durant, Thunder beat reeling Bobcats 99-81 -- The AP reports: Kevin Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder went from a one-point deficit entering the final period to playing their bench and holding down the score at the end in a 99-81 rout over the reeling Bobcats on Tuesday night. How about a 25-3 run to start the period and a 31-12 thrashing over 12 minutes? ... Charlotte couldn’t keep Durant off the free-throw line, where he hit 14 of 16 while adding seven rebounds. Russell Westbrook scored 15 points, James Harden added 13 and Jeff Green scored nine of his 12 points in the decisive fourth... Stephen Jackson scored 20 points and Boris Diaw added 13 points, seven rebounds and eight assists for the Bobcats, who dropped their fourth straight and fell 10 games under .500 as Brown continues to question their effort.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/daily.shtml#ixzz18q8qggEE
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 02:12 PM   #9
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
Durant, Thunder beat reeling Bobcats 99-81

Like we need to be reminded.....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: