Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-13-2011, 08:40 PM   #61
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Predict your team's regular season record

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
So far, I'm only one game off on my predictions. I had them at 5-4, but they're (an ugly) 4-5. My worst-case scenario seems like a best-case scenario now. Lol.

I coulda swore I predicted us to be 8-8, but I said 9-7. Proof that I never said they'd be in the playoffs or an elite team, even though people accuse me of such. I even said they'd take a small step back.

And I was wrong about the Bears. Apologies Tarik and ballinhun.

Yeah we(people on this board) as fans know our teams more than nonfans. Strengths, weaknesses and how they matchup with opponents without being to much of a homer. One of the reasons why I'm on his football board more than the others.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:05 PM   #62
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I think the Browns are going to surprise some people this year. With our schedule, we could start out really strongly. A 5-2 start would not be out of the realm of possibility.

Things get tough at the end of the year, though.

I'm going to say a solid 8-8.

vs. Cincinnati Bengals - WIN

at Indianapolis Colts - LOSS

vs. Miami Dolphins - WIN

vs. Tennessee Titans - WIN

at Oakland Raiders - LOSS

vs. Seattle Seahawks - WIN

at San Francisco 49ers - WIN

at Houston Texans - LOSS

vs. St. Louis Rams - WIN

vs. Jacksonville Jaguars - WIN

at Cincinnati Bengals - LOSS

vs. Baltimore Ravens - LOSS

at Pittsburgh Steelers - LOSS

at Arizona Cardinals - WIN

at Baltimore Ravens - LOSS

vs. Pittsburgh Steelers - LOSS
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:10 PM   #63
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

LOL. That's what you get for having your team snatched away from you and then getting it back but not as good.

So there.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:16 PM   #64
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One

I hope your next airplane ride you bump into Charlie Z and he sucker punches you!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:21 PM   #65
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Without looking at the schedule I'm giving the Pats 13 wins.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #66
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green

Well sure, but you could have done that almost every year the last decade under Brady. Just like you could said, without looking at the schedule, I'm going to give the Colts 12-13 wins with Manning.

But still, props. The Patriots defense sucked something awful this year but Brady's greatness still got them to 13 wins. Really similar to what Colts fans saw with Peyton, Wayne, Harrison, and Clark for years despite having a horrific defense.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:43 PM   #67
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Redskins 2011

Giants L
Cardinals W
@Cowboys L
@Rams L
Eagles W
@ Panthers L
@ Bills L
@49ers W
@ Dolphins L
Cowboys W
@ Seahawks W
Jets L
Patriots L
@Giants L
Vikings W
@Eagles L

6-10.. Matt Barkley here we come
1 game off.. not too shabby
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:28 PM   #68
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
1 game off.. not too shabby

1 game and 1 prospect.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:47 PM   #69
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
1 game and 1 prospect.
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:59 PM   #70
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
I know this sounds crazy but as you guys know I only call it like I see it, Colt has a lot of Drew Brees in him.
he sure as hell didn't in college

I've been shocked by his preseason, but would be 10x more shocked if that guy ever became a probowl elite in this league...

yep
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: