Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2006, 11:52 PM   #1
wally_world
M0derator
 
wally_world's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dancing with Miley
Posts: 8,015
wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool
Default Redd's 57pts

impressive! hard to find a PURE shooter to make his way the 50+++points...

does that make him the league leader in points per game?
wally_world is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 02:49 AM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,849
lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
impressive! hard to find a PURE shooter to make his way the 50+++points...

does that make him the league leader in points per game?

depends how others did...But a very impressive game from the young man.

I like him better than ray allen .
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 08:41 AM   #3
wally_world
M0derator
 
wally_world's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dancing with Miley
Posts: 8,015
wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool
Default

i feel he has a better release that Allen...

anyway... i see Ray Allen developing more as a scorer than just a shooter... he gets to the rim quite often nowadays... Redd is still one of the few pure shooters... maybe Kyle Korver...
wally_world is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 11:05 AM   #4
shafir
I>You. Get over it.
 
shafir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,334
shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default

Redd is pretty damn awesome.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 11:33 AM   #5
Star#9
Banned
 
Star#9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: jail
Posts: 79
Star#9 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Redd for MVP!
Star#9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 12:24 PM   #6
adamcz
Bucks fan
 
adamcz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 3,727
adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
i feel he has a better release that Allen...

anyway... i see Ray Allen developing more as a scorer than just a shooter... he gets to the rim quite often nowadays... Redd is still one of the few pure shooters... maybe Kyle Korver...
You have no idea what you are talking about. I've told you this before, but you're too thick headed to listen. You obviously haven't been watching the Bucks play, so you should keep your unfounded opinions to yourself. I'm going to try one more time to lay this out for you, but I'm going to have to use numbers, so read slowly and get your calculator out if neccesary.

2005/06: Redd took 28% of his shots from inside; Ray Allen only 15%; Korver only 8%.

2006/07: Redd took 36% of his shots from inside; Ray Allen took 24%; Korver 12%.

How can I be more clear? Redd takes the ball into the paint all the time, and the other guys don't. Redd is not the limited jump shooter that you think he is, and if you can't take the time to watch the games, or believe me when I tell you, at least believe the numbers!
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 06:01 PM   #7
Kemosabe
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
Kemosabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Portugal
Posts: 250
Kemosabe has decent reputation
Default

Redd showed what a superb shooter he is...
Kemosabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:31 PM   #8
d_downdamnit
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 15
d_downdamnit has an OK reputation so far
Default

All in vain...lamentably. Nonetheless, quite the individual effort--what a scorer!
d_downdamnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:39 AM   #9
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star
 
Spike Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 751
Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
You have no idea what you are talking about. I've told you this before, but you're too thick headed to listen. You obviously haven't been watching the Bucks play, so you should keep your unfounded opinions to yourself. I'm going to try one more time to lay this out for you, but I'm going to have to use numbers, so read slowly and get your calculator out if neccesary.

2005/06: Redd took 28% of his shots from inside; Ray Allen only 15%; Korver only 8%.

2006/07: Redd took 36% of his shots from inside; Ray Allen took 24%; Korver 12%.

How can I be more clear? Redd takes the ball into the paint all the time, and the other guys don't. Redd is not the limited jump shooter that you think he is, and if you can't take the time to watch the games, or believe me when I tell you, at least believe the numbers!

They'll never get it.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy