Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 08-25-2009, 02:04 PM   #16
depletedW
I Rep Mavs

depletedW has decent reputation
Default Re: The Official All-Time Dallas Mavericks Roster

Shep, it's fine for you to have opinions, you just don't appear to have the intestinal fortitude to back them up.
depletedW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:33 PM   #17
Shep
Decent college freshman

Shep is considered somewhat coolShep is considered somewhat coolShep is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Shep, it's fine for you to have opinions, you just don't appear to have the intestinal fortitude to back them up.
there is nothing to respond to. all you did was post who you thought should be where. if you want to argue your point and subsequently get destroyed, be my guest.
Shep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:04 PM   #18
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

Shep, please tell me more about Finley > Aguirre
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:35 PM   #19
depletedW
I Rep Mavs

depletedW has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep
there is nothing to respond to. all you did was post who you thought should be where. if you want to argue your point and subsequently get destroyed, be my guest.
When I rebutled and said who I thought should be where, you essentially said, "No, you are wrong," without explaining any of your original opinions. You say that people's arguments will get "destroyed", but you fail to do so.

But please, enlighten us as to why you feel Shawn Bradley is the best center in Mavericks history.

Last edited by depletedW : 08-26-2009 at 07:40 PM.
depletedW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:40 AM   #20
Shep
Decent college freshman

Shep is considered somewhat coolShep is considered somewhat coolShep is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Shep, please tell me more about Finley > Aguirre
the decision to start finley over aguirre was the closest out of any on this roster. the only things separating them was finley spending more time in dallas, playing in all possible games in 4 occasions, having the extra option of being able to beat you from the perimiter, being the better finisher, and being the heart and leader of those mavs teams during his prime.
Quote:
When I rebutled and said who I thought should be where, you essentially said, "No, you are wrong," without explaining any of your original opinions. You say that people's arguments will get "destroyed", but you fail to do so.
you didn't put forward an argument, all you did was state what you thought should have been the official team.
Quote:
But please, enlighten us as to why you feel Shawn Bradley is the best center in Mavericks history.
primarily because his only competition is donaldson and dampier. donaldson was only there for 6 seasons, while bradley was there 9, and he was top 5 in the in blocks per game on 8 occasions. donaldson never did anything to warrent him being chosen over bradley.
Shep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:16 PM   #21
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My all-time Mavs roster would be.

PG- Derek Harper
SG- Michael Finley
SF- Mark Aguirre
PF- Dirk Nowitzki
C- James Donaldson

Bench- Rolando Blackman, Jason Terry, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, Sam Perkins, Shawn Bradley, Josh Howard
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:00 PM   #22
Waypen
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Waypen has an OK reputation so far
Default The Official All Time Dallas Mavericks Roster

Id guess hell stay quiet through about half the season before he gets ants in his pants about something. id say hell last till the end of the year but on thin ice.
Waypen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:52 PM   #23
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Roy Tarpley?
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: