Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-05-2010, 02:37 PM   #31
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Am I the only one who doesn't adore Family Guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne 1
this and thread
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:30 PM   #32
JoelJ
Can barely lace up my sneakers

JoelJ has an OK reputation so far

I liked the first couple of seasons, but it went downhill after that. Now some episodes are good while others barely get a chuckle.
JoelJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:52 PM   #33
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here

i used to force myself to watch it back when everyone said it was hilarious. I still didnt like it back in the first seasons.

does anyone watch futurama? thats my show
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:26 PM   #34
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm definitely okay with Family Guy. In fact, I'm alright with most of the cartoons mentioned in this thread. The Simpsons, South Park, King of the Hill, not so much American Dad, but still. I don't come into any of these shows with storyline expectations and I don't expect them to knock me over laughing. But they're comfortable. They all amuse me.

At this point, when flipping through my channels, amongst the shows mentioned, I'm most likely to stop at an episode of Family Guy, then The Simpsons, followed by King of the Hill and South Park. I find myself sufficiently entertained whenever I watch any of those, but I do not necessarily seek them out.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:30 PM   #35
enayes
Teacher & Son

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

from the 4-5 epsiodes i've watched I hate the show, i can't stand their obnoxious voices, i've thought about trying to watch it muted with captions
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:52 PM   #36
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The bizarro Simpsons ripoff is awful.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:52 PM   #37
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like the Star Wars movies.

Outside that no it's so far down on my cartoon list:

Futurama
Boondocks
South Park
Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law
Old Simpsons
Venture Bros
King of the Hill
Pretty much the rest of the Adult Swim block but not like Tim and Eric.
New Simpsons
Fam Guy
American Dad

Cleavland Show. How is this shit still getting made?
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:56 PM   #38
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've never seen Family Guy before.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:08 PM   #39
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

I enjoy it. I like it a loooooooooooooot more than The Simpsons, that's for sure.

However, I think South Park is head and shoulders above both.

OH, and- how people can even stand to watch that God-awful shit, King of the Hill, is beyond me. It was on for what, 13 seasons or some shit? I have friends who enjoy that garbage and it has yet to even make me smile. I mean, you want to talk about bad? That doesn't even begin to describe how much that show sucks ass.

Last edited by Juges8932 : 12-05-2010 at 06:13 PM.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:35 PM   #40
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIY28...eature=related

heh heh heh
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:46 PM   #41
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah it was actually worth watching in the first couple of seasons, but really grates on me since then. Futurama is easily the most consistently funny animated show out there IMHO.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:48 PM   #42
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Liked it until recently. Now the episodes are just sh!tty and random as hell. Not as bad as American Dad and the shitfest that is the celeveland show.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #43
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought Seth MacFarlane actually sucked Rupert Murdoch's dick to get his three shows on FOX time slots.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:05 PM   #44
xv6brandon
Banned

xv6brandon is starting to rub some people the wrong wayxv6brandon is starting to rub some people the wrong way

wow whats this all about
xv6brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: