Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Chicago PD arrest man threatening to kill white males.

Is he a black?

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    He's a merc who sold his honor for money, and since the US pulled out of Iraq and doing so gradually from Afghanistan too, he has a lot of free time on his hands. He is also mad at Obama for taking the bread out of his mouth, so hating on Obama for not putting boots on the ground is his other reason for existence.

Naw....he drank the cool aid and joined the military....only to be outclassed and outshined by Blacks and Mexicans who were twice the warrior and twice the man

Now he spams race bait threads....****ing disgrace

Lucky he got out....he would have gotten a 9 mil court marshal if he stayed in

I'm glad the police were able to stop this before it happened. I like hearing about evil plans that are thwarted by good police work before innocent people lose their lives.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

I'm honestly surprised they didn't kill this kid too

Banned

Thats the first time I have ever seen a black person use and correctly spell 'carbine'

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Oh bullshit...

I have never ever seen you post a thread where the bad guy was a white and the victim black.

It is obvious to everyone here that you are obsessed with race and that you are a racist. You aren't breaking any laws by being a hateful bigot but by the life of me, wtf are you doi.g in a forum where 90% of the league and it's greatest players are black?

Shouldn't you being chatting with fellow St0rmFronters about the NHL or something?
    *ignores topic*

*throws around racism accusations*

Grow up brah. America is obsessed with race, and it is difficult not to be drawn into arguments regarding race when idiots like you are always ready to pounce, pound their chests, and cry racist at anyone who dare question the state ideology of 'all are one...all are equal...the brotherhood of man!'

And people still think this isn't a product of Christianity?

Oh bullshit...

I have never ever seen you post a thread where the bad guy was a white and the victim black.

It is obvious to everyone here that you are obsessed with race and that you are a racist. You aren't breaking any laws by being a hateful bigot but by the life of me, wtf are you doi.g in a forum where 90% of the league and it's greatest players are black?

Shouldn't you being chatting with fellow St0rmFronters about the NHL or something?
    The sad part is... you go out of your way keep count.

There's all kinds of bad white people, just like there are all kinds of bad black people. Your character, and behaviors, determine if you are good or bad, not your skin color.

So instead of you praising the Chicago PD for stopping a mass murder, you just want to focus on me? Why? Am I that cool? I said nothing about myself this whole time, but made sure to praise the Chicago PD numerous times, but all you care about is me.

I've never seen someone so disappointed a terrorist act had been thwarted.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K

There's all kinds of bad white people, just like there are all kinds of bad black people. Your character, and behaviors, determine if you are good or bad, not your skin color.

So instead of you praising the Chicago PD for stopping a mass murder, you just want to focus on me? Why? Am I that cool? I said nothing about myself this whole time, but made sure to praise the Chicago PD numerous times, but all you care about is me.

And anyone who thinks this, cannot be a racist, by definition. How little this is even admitted is astounding - if the you are indeed a racist, then what i bolded must be a lie. So are they calling you a lier, or do they simply not even know what the word racism means?

The concept these people are really referring to here is prejudice, not racism; but unconscious prejudice is biologically hard-wired, and impossible to eliminate. All this points to is that the only real means to secure a unified and multiracial society, is for it to be monocultural rather than multicultural, as this means people are less likely to unconsciously associate race with differences of character and habits, which is what leads to racist thinking. A multiracial, multicultural society simply leads to chaos, social atomisation, division and increased animus between various groups. It creates a spiral of mutual dislike and mistrust, which can only get worse, as it feeds itself.

Thus liberal utopianists, with their completely unworkable doctrines that contradict everything we know about human nature and human history, end up feeding the same 'hatred' they then get to denounce so self-righteously.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    And anyone who thinks this, cannot be a racist, by definition. How little this is even admitted is astounding - if the you are indeed a racist, then what i bolded must be a lie. So are they calling you a lier, or do they simply not even know what the word racism means?

The concept these people are really referring to here is prejudice, not racism; but unconscious prejudice is biologically hard-wired, and impossible to eliminate. All this points to is that the only real means to secure a unified and multiracial society, is for it to be monocultural rather than multicultural, as this means people are less likely to unconsciously associate race with differences of character and habits, which is what leads to racist thinking. A multiracial, multicultural society simply leads to chaos, social atomisation, division and increased animus between various groups. It creates a spiral of mutual dislike and mistrust, which can only get worse, as it feeds itself.

Thus liberal utopianists, with their completely unworkable doctrines that contradict everything we know about human nature and human history, end up feeding the same 'hatred' they then get to denounce so self-righteously.
    Bad people are bad people. That's it. There's no 'but he's this color so it's cool'. You are either a productive, civilized member of society like the vast majority of the public...

Or you're not.

Deciding to be a piece of shit is not exclusive to any one race. Although, to many, if you choose the wrong 'side', you are a piece of shit. The cop who shot that kid? Probably a piece of shit. Was it justified? Maybe, but it turned to murder when you shot him 16 times. The cop in SC who shot the black dude 'running away'... yeah he was a piece of shit too. Both white. Both pieces of shit.

As I said, its not race exclusive.

But again, this thread was meant to display the fine work by the Chicago PD... but some.... well you can read it all. Some don't care. Shocking.

Banned

who snitched?

Bad people are bad people. That's it. There's no 'but he's this color so it's cool'. You are either a productive, civilized member of society like the vast majority of the public...

Or you're not.

Deciding to be a piece of shit is not exclusive to any one race. Although, to many, if you choose the wrong 'side', you are a piece of shit. The cop who shot that kid? Probably a piece of shit. Was it justified? Maybe, but it turned to murder when you shot him 16 times. The cop in SC who shot the black dude 'running away'... yeah he was a piece of shit too. Both white. Both pieces of shit.

As I said, its not race exclusive.

But again, this thread was meant to display the fine work by the Chicago PD... but some.... well you can read it all. Some don't care. Shocking.

No shit sherlock....

you preaching to the choir.....but race baiting is preaching hate.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    No shit sherlock....

you preaching to the choir.....but race baiting is preaching hate.
    Who preached hate in this thread... other than the man in article threatening to kill people, I don't see anyone in this thread hating on anyone else.

Except for a bunch of people hating on me for posting an article about a thwarted mass murder.

The dude threatened to kill 16 white males. That's not my opinion, that's a fact. His race isn't even mentioned in the OP. I mentioned the black kid high on PCP who was murdered by Chicago PD, but other than that, nobody mentioned race in this whole thread other than the ones who claim I am race baiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    is ur whole existence on ish to post race baiting threads every other day?
    Oh bullshit...

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Naw....he drank the cool aid and joined the military....only to be outclassed and outshined by Blacks and Mexicans who were twice the warrior and twice the man
    So maybe take a step back and ask yourself who's race baiting here... Cause all evidence points to.... not me.

Very good NBA starter

Before you go throating the police, you should probably read this:

During a federal hearing Monday, Dean's family said it was a "stupid, silly, ignorant" thing to do, and prosecutors admitted he did not have the means to commit such a heinous crime.
    https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2015...-u-of-c-threat

So no different from the police stopping the high number of white people that threaten to shoot up places, but I don't see you making threads about them. Hence why you rightly get called out for being a racist moron. Oh and just for good measure:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-race-war.html

Somehow you and the rest of the ISH klan are silent when it comes to these cases.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker

So no different from the police stopping the high number of white people that threaten to shoot up places, but I don't see you making threads about them. Hence why you rightly get called out for being a racist moron. Oh and just for good measure:

Somehow you and the rest of the ISH klan are silent when it comes to these cases.
    Did you make a thread about it? No? Ok, then.

Police save lives again. I hope that all three of those white pieces of shit are stuck with every charge they can possibly throw at them. I'm sure nearly everyone would agree with me on that.

So... now what?

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker

pot. kettle. black.

You're more of a racist than Mighty fricken Whitey. People like you live their lives with the intent of creating more racism and more division (because you like to feel victimised: it helps you feel special) - you, and people like you, are the problem, as much of a problem as scum like Tom Metzger (who won a Dem nomination for HoR in 1980! But i thought the Republicans magically became the racist party in the 60s?).