Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 02-19-2008, 07:31 PM   #1
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Major KG offers

I have a few KG offers on the table, keep in mind my team is pretty sick and Bibby is on my bench so has little value to me. It's a 9 cat roto league.

I give Bosh, Bibby for KG

I give Bosh, Bibby and Mike Miller for KG and Redd

I give Bosh, Bibby and Mike Miller for KG and Hedo

My goal is stls and to not kill my FG%/3s.

What do you think? Thanks for your help. I have tried to get Rudy Gay in place of Redd or Hedo but he's not biting on that. I was Gay for the better FG. It's a keeper so he's reluctant to deal Rudy.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:41 PM   #2
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation
Default Re: Major KG offers

I like option one best. Since Bibby has little value for your lineup, its like getting Garnett for Bosh straight up, and if Bibby isnt cracking your starting lineup, his steal totals make no difference on your bottom line.

I like option three much better than two. Getting Redd will kill your fg% thanks to the sheer volume of shots he takes every night, and Hedo brings better fg% on top of more boards, assists, threes and blocks. ft% is comparable albeit Redd takes many more. I like Hedo as the better option if fg% is a goal, especially with Redd having injury issues again this year. Redd will bring more consistency than Hedo every single night, but I see Hedo having more value in your situation.

All that said, giving up Miller is a real gamble right now. He could be dealt at the last minute and lose some serious value, or he could stay with Memphis and become their second best option and light it up. Take option one as a no-brainer IMO, option three as a distant second option but I dont like it much.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:52 PM   #3
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Thanks for the help!

I tend to agree actually. I declined the Mike Miller deals if it wasn't going to bring me back Rudy Gay. I changed them to both include Raja Bell instead of Miller. I also have Bosh and Bell for KG sent to the other GM. But have no problems offering Bibby to get it done, but I figured I would start low.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:01 AM   #4
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
Thanks for the help!

I tend to agree actually. I declined the Mike Miller deals if it wasn't going to bring me back Rudy Gay. I changed them to both include Raja Bell instead of Miller. I also have Bosh and Bell for KG sent to the other GM. But have no problems offering Bibby to get it done, but I figured I would start low.

He ended up accepting Bosh and Raja for KG. I was able to keep Miller and Bibby!
Old 02-20-2008, 08:39 AM   #5
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
He ended up accepting Bosh and Raja for KG. I was able to keep Miller and Bibby!

DAMN that was easy! Your team is even more loaded! Nice works, congrats!
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: