Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-26-2011, 12:51 PM   #91
LebronGOAT
I brick open layups

LebronGOAT has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Name 5 better defenders in the NBA than Lebron!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
I see him get beat off the dribble more than any " elite" defender ever. How many times has Luol Deng got him to jump just from raising his eyebrows

And how many fouls does he average in his career? I bet it sure is low for someone with aggressive defense............

Why are you still talking about Lebron? You were wrong on a million predictions on Lebron yet you just move onto more BS statements only to be proven wrong AGAIN!

Have you no shame? Or are you just blurting our BS lies about Lebron over and over again not caring if you are wrong because everyone else is doing it?

Btw Miami cannot guard Rose and Rondo and cannot beat Boston and Chicago
LebronGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:53 PM   #92
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Cognitive Bias.

Look it up.

I love how people like you just laugh at years worth of stats because you can recall certain blow by plays.

More evidence why "watching the games" can be hugely flawed. Especially when evaluating defense.
lol @ fg% his matchup is held to.

Anybody can miss shots. How many players in the NBA are efficient scorers any way?

I watch games and see him flying around in passing lanes. Thats it. I see Deng beating him off the dribble easy. He doesnt contest shots in transition unless he is behind the player and feels he wont get posterized. Remember when he got out of Rose way yesterday
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:54 PM   #93
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
A lot of people don't realize how huge interior defenders are in terms of defensive impact. Blocking/altering shots at the rim, clogging up lanes, intimidation etc. People saying he could win DPOY next year are either underrating Dwight or overrating Lebron.

So true. If Lebron does win it, it will be a joke. In fact, its a joke he finished as high as he did that one year. I think he got 2nd one time. Even at age 35, KG makes a much bigger impact on defense.

Its the nature of the game.

Pippen/Jordan/Payton/Rodman/Jones are some of the select few perimeter defenders that I've seen that could control a game on defense and arguably impact the game as much as bigs.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:10 PM   #94
LebronGOAT
I brick open layups

LebronGOAT has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
So true. If Lebron does win it, it will be a joke. In fact, its a joke he finished as high as he did that one year. I think he got 2nd one time. Even at age 35, KG makes a much bigger impact on defense.

Its the nature of the game.

Pippen/Jordan/Payton/Rodman/Jones are some of the select few perimeter defenders that I've seen that could control a game on defense and arguably impact the game as much as bigs.

Jordan winning DPOY over Hakeem was a joke.
LebronGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:18 PM   #95
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronGOAT
you will get eaten alive by ish community in 5...4....3...
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:13 PM   #96
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
Lebron is Gonna Sh!t on Him.. After Facing Iggy, PP and Deng Marion although a solid DeFender is still the 4th best Defender he will have faced in the Playoffs..

lol, epic fail
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:30 PM   #97
DOUBLE DRIBBLE
Legend

DOUBLE DRIBBLE has not been impressing people

^^^ lol @ that clown and his stupid prediction.
DOUBLE DRIBBLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:33 PM   #98
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronGOAT

True enough. Same for Payton winning it over Robinson in 96, Artest over Ben Wallace. No perimeter player who has won it has been close to as dominant as the defensive bigs he won it over. I wouldn't be surprised if Lebron manages to get a DPOY award. There's always that every so often season where it becomes a popularity contest and frankly the media will just get tired of giving it to Howard even though he clearly is the most dominant defensive player in the league each year.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:33 PM   #99
anyonebutmiami
I airball my layups

anyonebutmiami has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
Howard
Iggy
Garnett
Noah
Deng
Artest
Battier
Sefolosha
Bogut

thank you for putting RonRon on this list!!
anyonebutmiami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #100
kidcoolangot
I airball my layups

kidcoolangot has an OK reputation so far

The hate on this board for Lebron is ridiculous. He is definitely a Top 5 defender. He is in the Nba all defensive first team for a reason. I think after the lost in the finals against the Mavs, people just greatly underestimated him for some reason
kidcoolangot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:59 PM   #101
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Matrix, Kidd and Deshawn Stevenson are better than Lebron.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: