Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Default Re: Greek Basket League Finals: Panathinaikos Vs. Olympiacos

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Honestly, this Olympiacos is the best team I've ever seen in Europe.
    Best team you ever seen in Europe ? This season CSKA is better than OLY and 2009 Barcelona and I m sure you have some others .

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    That showed how good OLY is . They had beaten PAO even though they couldnt hit a ft and Spanoulis played very bad , this showed that this team is great with or without Spanoulis ( ofcourse they are better with him ) .
    Yep. They've got a great supporting cast. Printezis has been excellent and without him, they would have had no chance in EL. Also shows how much Spanoulis has been overrated by the media and his fans.

PAO will bounce back I'm sure. The series is far from over.

Best team you ever seen in Europe ? This season CSKA is better than OLY and 2009 Barcelona and I m sure you have some others .
    Yep, not even close to the best team in Europe ever unless someone just started watching basketball this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Yep. They've got a great supporting cast. Printezis has been excellent and without him, they would have had no chance in EL. Also shows how much Spanoulis has been overrated by the media and his fans.

Yep, not even close to the best team in Europe ever unless someone just started watching basketball this year.
    A lot of players are important in OLY . Papanikolau , Spanoulis , Printezis , Hines , Dorsey , Keselj , Sloukas , Antic , Gecevicius everyone is has their role and everyone deserves the same amount of credit for winning Euroleague . PAO is going to lose this series , I said from beging of the season that OLY can win Greek league and now when they won EL they have bigger confidence than PAO and are going to win it easier than I thought at first .

You mean 2010 Barca.

Best teams ever in Europe were 2009 PAO and Split of early 90s.

This Oly team is better than them.

2010 Barca got swept by Baskonia, therefore, not the best team ever. Although they were close. Their point guard position was extremely weak though.

CSKA didn't win Euroleague. Sorry, but they are not the best team ever without winning Euroleague. Besides, the 2005 CSKA team, which also didn't win Euroleague is the best team ever to not win it. That team would beat this year's CSKA.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 05-23-2012 at 04:55 AM.

You also guaranteed that Olympiacos would beat PAO when Childress and Kleiza were there. Like I told you then, they had NO chance in hell.

You also guaranteed that Olympiacos of 2010 would beat Barca in the finals. Again, I told you were an idiot. Never once do you ever admit you are wrong.

Just like now, you are wrong as usual. Olympiacos will win the series, even with the refs against them.

You never watch these games, you just look at box scores.

You guaranteed before the season that Olympiacos could not make the Top 16.

You also said that Printezis was a scrub and "horrible" when I said he would be on Greece's team in 2012. And you said Greece was desperate if a scrub like him would be selected. There is no end to your trolling and hypocrisy.

You are nothing but a troll and an instigator.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 05-23-2012 at 05:13 AM.

A lot of players are important in OLY . Papanikolau , Spanoulis , Printezis , Hines , Dorsey , Keselj , Sloukas , Antic , Gecevicius everyone is has their role and everyone deserves the same amount of credit for winning Euroleague . PAO is going to lose this series , I said from beging of the season that OLY can win Greek league and now when they won EL they have bigger confidence than PAO and are going to win it easier than I thought at first .
    Gecevicius isn't important. Keselj is barely a factor for them. They are both very talented players, but they deserve very minimal credit. Keselj did hit that huge 3 during their rally against CSKA though. Mantzaris is way more important than either of them to Olympiacos.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 05-23-2012 at 04:52 AM.

You have never seen a Euroleague game.

The best team ever in Europe was 2009 PAO. This Olympiacos team is better.

CSKA isn't better than this team. They can't be better when they lost to them in the finals. Go troll somewhere else.

CSKA 2005 team was actually much better than this year's CSKA team anyway. And that team of 2005, choked the same way.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 05-23-2012 at 04:53 AM.

Grinder, why do you hate Spanoulis so much?

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    Grinder, why do you hate Spanoulis so much?

Grinder is the poster that goes by the name of KWSN-Men at forums.interbasket.net

Do a Google search on him, if you don't know about him already.

He also posts on one of the Olympiacos forums in Greek language, where he also trolls.

Game 1 Complete Game (better quality):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o18Hr5l9SGo
    Last edited by Euroleague; 05-27-2012 at 03:51 PM.

You have never seen a Euroleague game.

The best team ever in Europe was 2009 PAO. This Olympiacos team is better.

CSKA isn't better than this team. They can't be better when they lost to them in the finals. Go troll somewhere else.

CSKA 2005 team was actually much better than this year's CSKA team anyway. And that team of 2005, choked the same way.
    This Oly isnt better than CSKA just because they won Euroleague because it was only one game . In 9 of 10 games this CSKA would beat them , when you say best team it doesnt matter if they didnt won Euroleague it matters that they were best whole season . So no this Oly isnt best team ever .

Gecevicius isn't important. Keselj is barely a factor for them. They are both very talented players, but they deserve very minimal credit. Keselj did hit that huge 3 during their rally against CSKA though. Mantzaris is way more important than either of them to Olympiacos.
    Gecevicius did hit those 3 point shoots against PAO two days ago , Keselj played good D against Barcelona and he had hit that important 3 point shoot . Mantzaris also deserves credit but as I said everyone does so no need to write everyones name .

This Oly isnt better than CSKA just because they won Euroleague because it was only one game . In 9 of 10 games this CSKA would beat them , when you say best team it doesnt matter if they didnt won Euroleague it matters that they were best whole season . So no this Oly isnt best team ever .
    CSKA didn't play well against Panathinaikos or Olympiacos. It wasn't one game. It was 2 games in a row. If not for the refs saving them, they would have lost to Panathinaikos in the semifinal. CSKA are a great team. Olympiacos is better.

And like I said, CSKA of 2005 is the best team that didn't win the Euroelague title.

That being said, I would take the current CSKA over any NBA team except the Spurs in a 7 game series.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 05-23-2012 at 10:49 AM.

Gecevicius did hit those 3 point shoots against PAO two days ago , Keselj played good D against Barcelona and he had hit that important 3 point shoot . Mantzaris also deserves credit but as I said everyone does so no need to write everyones name .
    But Keselj and Gecevicius spent half the year not even playing. They are both good players though, especially Keselj. Law also helped Olympiacos a lot in the Top 16. I know you don't like him, which is understandable due to how he played with Partizan, but you have to admit that he was good in the Top 16.

He was terrible against Barca though. I won't count his bad game against CSKA because he was injured.

He's too injury prone though, even though I think he can develop a nice place in Euroleague. All these injuries are causing problems. He missed the Greek Cup final, got hurt during the Euroleague semifinal, is injured now during the Greek League Finals. He has to be more durable than that.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 05-23-2012 at 10:50 AM.

But Keselj and Gecevicius spent half the year not even playing. They are both good players though, especially Keselj. Law also helped Olympiacos a lot in the Top 16. I know you don't like him, which is understandable due to how he played with Partizan, but you have to admit that he was good in the Top 16.

He was terrible against Barca though. I won't count his bad game against CSKA because he was injured.

He's too injury prone though, even though I think he can develop a nice place in Euroleague. All these injuries are causing problems. He missed the Greek Cup final, got hurt during the Euroleague semifinal, is injured now during the Greek League Finals. He has to be more durable than that.
    They spent half of the season not playing when everyone said that OLY might not even make top 8 but when they started playing they ended up winning EL ( ofcourse I m not saying they were the ones that made a diffrence but they are one of them ) . Law also got hurt in Partizan and didnt play against Maccabi , he rejected injection that would allow him to play . Reason I dont like Law isnt because he played bad , its not his fault he isnt good enough but he didnt even try . He was allowed to go to USA around New Year and than he refused to come back to Partizan . And before F4 he said that Ivkovic is great coach that showed him his role something that they didnt do in Partizan , than he said that its great to play with Spanoulis because he is great leader and Partizan didnt have a leader . If he didnt get that he was supoused to be player that will be the leader than that says something aboute his IQ but with things he said he also disrespected his old coach and teammeats .