Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-19-2013, 06:10 PM   #286
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Drake's 'Wu Tang Forever'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
I have a more complex rhyme structure than Rakim. This is a fact. Hate on me all you want, but this is true.

I don't even know why Rasheed tried to bring my music into this.

You really don't tho.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:16 PM   #287
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm in a bar playing a drake song I don't know. it's some kinda intro.

stood out to me that he mentioned listening to cappadona.

and the next song is drake too.

life is funny
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:36 PM   #288
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

people still talking about this wack artist and his wack song? this iz krazy
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:17 PM   #289
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hey andgar you mad that this soft child actor became a multimillionaire rapper?
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:53 PM   #290
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Wu-Tang and Drake doing a song together now. Drake won.

https://twitter.com/WordOnRd/status/381941327992467456
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:16 PM   #291
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
Wu-Tang and Drake doing a song together now. Drake won.

https://twitter.com/WordOnRd/status/381941327992467456

Andgar looking foolish.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:21 PM   #292
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking

Andgar looking foolish.
You forever on my nuts.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:27 PM   #293
Fawker
Prove it honkey

Fawker posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFawker posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

drake is a great artist
Fawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:39 PM   #294
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
Hey andgar you mad that this soft child actor became a multimillionaire rapper?

Why would I even care?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: