Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-28-2008, 10:45 PM   #136
hito da god
look that way >>>>

Default Re: Bargnani really turning into something special

among the worst #1 picks ever... four points and one board for a 7-footer in an elimination game? smh
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:47 PM   #137
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

He sucks, he went all Darko Milicic all on our ass, where's our mid first rounder for him?
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:07 PM   #138
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
He sucks, he went all Darko Milicic all on our ass, where's our mid first rounder for him?

I have a thoery about Andrea's bad year... I think he started the year burned out, and never recovered. Last year, he payed more basketball than he ever has in his life, then went right back to Europe and played for Italy to help them try and qualify for the Olympics, and then right back to the Raps to start the year. Very little rest for the big man in the off season... I think he started the year tired, developed bad habits, that were never coached out of him. I think this can be seen in his jumper this year, which lost a lot of its lift from last year (he seems to be shooting all arms, very little from the lower body). I think coaching has a lot to do with it, and the fact that Mitchell didn't physically speak to Andrea for three weeks doesn't help a second year player who's lost some of his confidence. There's also some talk of an Achilles problem (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...wbbasketball/).

He'll spend the summer with the Raptors' coach John Lucas (who helped Ford's game). If he hasn't worked it out by the middle of next year, I think at that point we can all declare he's a bust, but I'm willing to give him until the middle of next year.

Oh, how we long for plays like this to come back...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7dey9BTPOA
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: