Banned

Default Prime Kobe/lebron vs prime Jordan/pippen who wins

Up to 21 who wins?

Default Re: Prime Kobe/lebron vs prime Jordan/pippen who wins

Quote Originally Posted by Umad101
    Up to 21 who wins?
    could go either way, but I'm leaning towards Kobe and LBJ

Is this a joke? Prime Kobe and Lebron are on Jordan prime level. Magic and Jordan vs Kobe and Lebron makes a better argument. Dont wanna take away from Pippen but he's more on Wades level.

Kobe and LeBron for me.

Pair Prime Kobe with any SF in the league and probably they still gonna win.. Prime Kobe was a beast 1 on 1 even Pippen the greatest perimeter defender and Jordan cant stop him..

Banned

This is a no-brainer.. hell, replace LeBron with Rudy Gay and Kobe's team still wins imo.

[COLOR="White"]jk[/COLOR]

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143
    Pair Prime Kobe with any SF in the league and probably they still gonna win.. Prime Kobe was a beast 1 on 1 even Pippen the greatest perimeter defender and Jordan cant stop him..
    Based on what exactly? That huge catalog of one-on-one games we are all privy to?

I love when people make statements completely based on opinion and attempt to use them as fact. I don't believe I've ever seen any of these guys play a single serious game of one-on-one.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Based on what exactly? That huge catalog of one-on-one games we are all privy to?

I love when people make statements completely based on opinion and attempt to use them as fact. I don't believe I've ever seen any of these guys play a single serious game of one-on-one.
    Kobe's the best one on one player ever and the most clutch player of his generation. You don't need facts to back up those statements, he just is.

If enough people say it's so, then it must be true.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Kobe and Bron

Kobe gets the ball at the top, forces jumper.

Bron gets the ball at the top, shakes his foot like a rabbit 3 times, dribbles passes to Kobe.

Kobe catches the ball gets double teamed, Bron stays at the 3pt line and Kobe forces a shot over the double even tho there's no shot clock

Next possession

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

You're talking to a poster who's 14 years old never saw MJ play and thinks Kobe is number one in everything that you could possibly imagine. Hell look at his Avatar and location, dude would suck Kobe's **** if ever got a chance even if it meant killing him if Kobe declined.

Samurai Swoosh

While MJ is easily the best of the 4 player, Pippen is easily the worst of the 4 players.

There is only so much MJ can do by himself, and in 2 v 2 it requires more solo scoring skills, which Pippen just doesn't have.

Pippen is in a tier or two lower in terms of scoring skill set than MJ / Kobe and LeBron.

Kobe and LeBron compliment each other just as well as MJ and Pippen in terms of chemistry on offense, while having none of MJ and Pips weaknesses. LeBron is the 2nd best player of the bunch, but he will gladly and selflessly help Kobe get going.

Just as we saw in this year's Olympics. And given LeBron is overly passive, and Kobe is overly aggressive ... they kind of balance each other out.

If you put prime MJ (90, 91, 92, 93) on LeBron or Kobe defensively, he's going to SEVERELY limit their games. LeBron's way too slow to beat MJ consistently off the dribble given MJ's lateral speed, anticipation and quick hands. And all he needs to worry about is Kobe's jumper.

I would put MJ on LeBron to be honest. LeBron plays point guard more than anything. It wasn't until 2012 that LeBron took advantage of his strengths in the post. He was still trying to beat old Jason Kidd and Shawn Marion off the dribble and couldn't. MJ would get in Bron's head with trash talk while keeping him off penetration. I'd let long arm Pippen stay in front of Kobe, and just contest his fadeaway and long jumpers.

I think MJ and Pip are the superior defensive group, while Kobe and LeBron are the superior offensive group. Just depends who gets hot I guess.

Local High School Star TheeBeast's Avatar

Jordan and Pippen- They have arguably the best chemistry between two players in the history of the nba. While Lebron and Kobe secretly hate each other

Intangibles over a little more skill, plus Lebron wouldn't thrive like he does only having Kobe to pass to

Banned

Jordan/Pippen

Kobe would hog the ball and take ill-advised shots because he'd be butthurt he wasn't the best on the team.(Think 2004 NBA Finals) .

Jordan and Pippen have proven chemistry, plus Pippen would have a ball with LeBron at the defensive end. And besides, Jordan wouldn't allow Kobe/LeBron to win.

The fact that Pippen and Jordan played with each other for so many years gives then an unbelievable advantage if you can visualize it.