Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Should Cleveland even re sign Klove?

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    You don't let Love go. That's just ridiculous. They're overachieving against teams in a weak conference. They're going to get destroyed against Houston or Golden State without Kevin Love and they'd probably get destroyed by almost every team out west that made the playoffs without Kevin Love.

You bring back Kevin Love and you make it work this time because a Love, Irving, LeBron, Thompson big 4 is scary especially now that Schumpert and JR Smith have stepped up. This team is good. You don't get rid of Love.
    I'm pretty sure out of all the East teams the Cavs had the best record in the East against West teams, or pretty close.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    If so, for what? Save that money, re sign TT, Shump, and Jr.

They obviously don't need him, they're running a train on the eastern conference without him.

Coulda and shoulda kept wiggins, been saying it since 2014

ME TOOOOOOO.... They would have been much better with Wiggins coming off the bench and maturing into a top player in the game under Lebron... IN CHINESE THEY HAVE A NAME FOR THE CAVS ORGANIZATION... ONEDUMBFCUKS.....

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    K Love about to get the easiest ring since Kobe's first.

I don't see them beating anyone from the West though... They have a better chance vs THE WARRIORS IMO ... The Rockets have a team that can do a number on Lebron defensively...

Made that high school varsity squad pmj's Avatar

You bring back Love even it's just to trade him later. Unless you have cap space, it's basically always better to have assets (contracts) to trade. If they didn't sign Love, they'd still be over the cap I'm guessing, so it doesn't help much vs. just keeping him.

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    I don't see them beating anyone from the West though... They have a better chance vs THE WARRIORS IMO ... The Rockets have a team that can do a number on Lebron defensively...
    Agreed. Although I think Lebron and Shumpert would give Harden fits.

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    If so, for what? Save that money, re sign TT, Shump, and Jr.

They obviously don't need him, they're running a train on the eastern conference without him.

Coulda and shoulda kept wiggins, been saying it since 2014
    So you are telling me that when TT subs in for love next year there will be no drop off. So we have two star forwards awesome. Wiggins will still be apart of the nba's worst offense and defense and still no where near as good as love on either end? Cool That's right love was a better defender than Wiggins this year

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    ME TOOOOOOO.... They would have been much better with Wiggins coming off the bench and maturing into a top player in the game under Lebron... IN CHINESE THEY HAVE A NAME FOR THE CAVS ORGANIZATION... ONEDUMBFCUKS.....
    Shump > Wiggins and it's not close

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    A rotation of Irving, delby, shump, smith Lebron, Love, TT, Mozgov Andy V is sick combo of scoring size rebounding defense basically would be lebrons version of the dominant MJ Bulls team and easily lebrons best team ever..
    Queenwillball.

How much help does your GOAT ****ing need? My GOAT won a chip with trash. Sup, doe.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Ummm, yes they should resign him. He was just starting to accept his role and figure it out before the shoulder injury.
    So 25 M's just for a guy to accept a role?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    When the Cavs get exposed in the NBA Finals the talk will be that LeBron needs help again
    If the best team in the NBA (Warriors) cannot beat a Cavs team with two of their top three players injured, that's just awful.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    You don't let Love go. That's just ridiculous. They're overachieving against teams in a weak conference. They're going to get destroyed against Houston or Golden State without Kevin Love and they'd probably get destroyed by almost every team out west that made the playoffs without Kevin Love. They don't stand a chance against the west without a healthy Love and Irving.

You bring back Kevin Love and you make it work this time because a Love, Irving, LeBron, Thompson big 4 is scary especially now that Schumpert and JR Smith have stepped up. This team is good. You don't get rid of Love.
    Lol going to get destroyed? Don't be silly. Rockets or Warriors haven't seen anyone like LBJ before.

Banned