Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Is Jameer the first person to turn a whole forum against one team?

Is Jameer the first person to turn a whole forum against one team?

if it wasn't for Lebron stans, then sure.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    No, I just want to passionately make out with you for 10-15 minutes.
    Roberto>milfvck

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    nah some Chief fan turned a whole football forum against the chiefs in like 3 months after his join date a few years ago.
    LMAO THAT WAS ME

username was "simonwayne" lol I alpha'ed the **** outta that forum lol it was meltdown city everytime I posted

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    I dont understand why people (mostly laker fans) hate so much on the magic. How did Jameer start all this?
    nah he's the first 40 year old pedo to pose as a teen on a basketball forum tho.

-Smak

NBA Superstar

On that football forum site they do a mock draft thing each year (it's a huge deal and main source of their traffic) where team forums each get a GM and the staff and everything and sim through the offseason following the cap and all real NFL rules

I conspired a trade for the Chiefs to get RG3 in a 3 team deal and it caused like 100+ meltdowns lol and almost shut the whole thing down. Look at the deal I did

Texans Get:
    Chiefs 1st round pick (#1) = 3000 value
    Redskins 5th rounder (#149) = 31.8
    Redskins 7th rounder (#214) = 5.8

Value: 3037.6
    Cap Change: +$1,445,500

Chiefs Get:
    Redskins 6th round pick (#183) = 18.2
    Robert Griffin III - Cap Hit: $1,340,000.00
    TJ Yates - Cap Hit: $601,250.00
    Ben Tate - Cap Hit: $844,250.00
    DeAngelo Hall - Cap Hit: $8,300,000.00

Value: 18.2 + RG3 + TJ Yates + Ben Tate + DeAngelo Hall
    Cap Change: -$931,500

Redskins Get:
    Texans 1st round pick (#27) = 680
    Chiefs 2nd round pick (#34) = 560
    Texans 2nd round pick (#57) = 330
    Chiefs 3rd round pick (#65) = 265
    Texans 4th round pick (#123) = 49
    Chiefs 5th round pick (#129) = 43
    Chiefs 6th round pick (#162) = 26.6
    Chiefs 7th round pick (#193) = 14.2
    Chiefs 2014 1st round pick = 270
    Texans 2014 1st round pick = 270
    Chiefs 2014 2nd round pick = 116
    Texans 2014 2nd round pick = 116
    Eric Berry - Cap Hit: $10,154,000.00
    Kirk Cousins - Cap Hit: $480,000.00

Value: 2739.8 + Eric Berry + Kirk Cousins
    Cap Change: -$12,683,508 (Including RG3 Cut Cap Hit)

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

RIP cf86

Quote Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
    Pretty sure euroleague turned the entire forum against an entire continent.

Someone has to tell me about ClipperFan86

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Someone has to tell me about ClipperFan86
    He used to make crazy threads about the clippers, would argue shit like a player being injured is good because they needed a break anyway so they will come back better than before the injury, would make threads about going ghost hunter, once tore his acl or some shit and blacked out and woke up in the emergency room. He never backed down on ANYTHING about the clippers, anything any clippers player did was incredible and they had zero flaws. He melted down and posted a bunch of pics on the forums and got banned. He was a laugh sometimes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    He used to make crazy threads about the clippers, would argue shit like a player being injured is good because they needed a break anyway so they will come back better than before the injury, would make threads about going ghost hunter, once tore his acl or some shit and blacked out and woke up in the emergency room. He never backed down on ANYTHING about the clippers, anything any clippers player did was incredible and they had zero flaws. He melted down and posted a bunch of pics on the forums and got banned. He was a laugh sometimes
    I heard it was tranny pics was that true?

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Cf86, shady, jameer = top level trolls/homers.

Real14 and russwest are next.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Damn.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    I heard it was tranny pics was that true?
    I didn't see the actual pics, I believe it was trannies and diseases body parts or something.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

The fact the Warriors survived Shady without a scratch demonstrates their exemplary charachter

NBA Superstar

if any of you are bored and want to see one man single handedly cause a forum wide operation to meltdown then start at this post and read moving forward

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB...89206#15689206

I wrote up the whole trade myself and sent it to both teams in PM and someone leaked it and everyone went crazy as shit lol