Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    College star

Default Re: Doc Rivers: "What OKC did was piss me off..."

LoL man, some of y'all under rating the Clippers are going to be in for a rude awakening. And this is coming from someone who dislikes the **** outta the Clippers.

Clippers have only lost 4 games in their last 20-25, looking dominant offensively while eradicating the myth about their defensive deficiencies by placing in the Top 10 of most team defensive statistics.

While the Thunder have looked plenty mediocre at times these past couple of weeks, and certainly aren't closing out the season as promisingly as other conference rivals like San Antonio, Memphis, and LA.

Playoffs are all about matchups, but it's also about coaching. And the way Brooks has been dropping the ball in that department, Rivers is going to moonwalk circles around him.

KD is going to have to go god-mode this post-season, or Brooks is going to have to take his head out his ass and stop with this ISO bullshit.

Cry me a rivers

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Also people who see just the gif don't see the whole story.

His son clowned out before that play and shoved Nick for no reason, so Nick returned the favor.
    I didn't see the play, only the gif but if this is true then Doc needs to stay out of it.

I understand it's his son but his son is a grown man now and he has to fight his own battles especially if he started it.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    LoL man, some of y'all under rating the Clippers are going to be in for a rude awakening. And this is coming from someone who dislikes the **** outta the Clippers.

Clippers have only lost 4 games in their last 20-25, looking dominant offensively while eradicating the myth about their defensive deficiencies by placing in the Top 10 of most team defensive statistics.

While the Thunder have looked plenty mediocre at times these past couple of weeks, and certainly aren't closing out the season as promisingly as other conference rivals like San Antonio, Memphis, and LA.

Playoffs are all about matchups, but it's also about coaching. And the way Brooks has been dropping the ball in that department, Rivers is going to moonwalk circles around him.

KD is going to have to go god-mode this post-season, or Brooks is going to have to take his head out his ass and stop with this ISO bullshit.
    "The Spurs won the West in 2013. They staggered into the playoffs, going 3-7 in their final 10 games. Then they zipped to the NBA Finals losing just two games total in three series. The Mavericks won the West in 2011. They won their final four games of the regular season. But Dallas lost its four games before that stretch. And won its five games before that. And lost five of eight before that. Those Mavs were a streaky team. The Lakers won the West in 2010. They went 4-7 in their final 11 games of the regular season, including 3-6 in their final nine. So none of the previous four West champions have played well in April going into the playoffs."

People said the same thing about Pop when the Thunder played the Spurs in 2012, how did that work out?

NBA sixth man of the year

Yeah, that was pretty dirty from Collison and I don't have a problem with what Rivers did at all....Guy shoves him in the back like for no reason, not a pick, nothing do with the play. I don't know if something happened before that but if not, then that was a pretty b*tch move from Nick....

Edit - I just saw Russwest response and if thats true, then Rivers deserved that and Doc should shut up...

NBA Superstar

Here is a vine showing the first altercation between the two

https://vine.co/v/MJj1eexHaDl

Rivers shoves Collison for no reason starting the whole ordeal, it wasn't OKC "trying to take out" Rivers or any BS like that. Just Nick returning the favor and shoving Rivers back and then Rivers going full clown mode and jumping into Nick.

High School Varsity 6th Man BigMacAttack's Avatar

Rivers lucky he didnt get belted there, Collison looked close to unloading on the bitch.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Doc is a fcuking idiot. I'd rip his ballsac out completely. The fcuk is he even watching?

Lightskin n*ggas are just hella sensitive, that's all.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by LONGTIME
    "The Spurs won the West in 2013. They staggered into the playoffs, going 3-7 in their final 10 games. Then they zipped to the NBA Finals losing just two games total in three series. The Mavericks won the West in 2011. They won their final four games of the regular season. But Dallas lost its four games before that stretch. And won its five games before that. And lost five of eight before that. Those Mavs were a streaky team. The Lakers won the West in 2010. They went 4-7 in their final 11 games of the regular season, including 3-6 in their final nine. So none of the previous four West champions have played well in April going into the playoffs."

People said the same thing about Pop when the Thunder played the Spurs in 2012, how did that work out?
    Mhmm, good point on the quotes, but still, I'm sure there are more teams that have made it to the finals in NBA history that rolled into the playoffs versus stumbled into the playoffs.

As for Spurs vs OKC in 2012, Brooks was getting out-coached in that series; then Harden and KD went HAM. The talent discrepancy outweighed the coaching discrepancy.

Which is why I said KD is going to have to go god-mode. Because I don't think there's a huge talent discrepancy between OKC and the Clippers. KD will be the best player on the floor, but both Blake and CP3 > Westbrook.

Quote Originally Posted by Darius
    Doc Rivers: "What OKC did [last night] was piss me off because [Nick] Collison tried to take my son out."

In response to the below:

2nd Round drama incoming - love it

Edit: How you embed GIF
    You just have to get rid of the stuff that comes after "gif".

NBA Superstar

It's pretty obvious what happened causing Doc to make the comment.

Doc called his son up to conversate, they ended up talking about his ejection. Austin being the stuck up bitch he comes across as lied and said that OKC was going after him and trying to take him out so that his dad wouldn't be upset with him being a clown over practically nothing. His dad bought the story and made the comment as a result.

This was a bitch move.

Collison is a poor mans Chris Andersen.

If you're gonna do it, do it right.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    If you're gonna do it, do it right.

Didn't Hansbrough get a technical for that? And Birdman wasn't even ejected...

Wow the refs f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]ed the Pacers hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Didn't Hansbrough get a technical for that? And Birdman wasn't even ejected...

Wow the refs f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]ed the Pacers hardcore
    Yeah they did. Poor TH.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    What would you expect from those dirty hicks? Of course they would go after family members. They don't see what's wrong with it because everyone is a family member around the hick town.