Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Default Re: 23 pages of info on GTA V

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    If you had a job a wife and kid you would understand...I don't even have time to sleep a full 8 hours every night...6 is my max, it is about all I can hope for.

I can barely find time to watch a Cowboy's game

posting in here?...done while at work...I'm working right now on a computer
    I know people with a wife, 3 kids work fulltime plus a part time gig. Yet finds time to not only play video games? But he's active in 2 Madden Leagues on xbox and ps3. I only get 6hrs max of sleep anyway. My body is set up that way. I have to be hung over to sleep longer. Maybe the wife, kid thing is all new to you. And trying to balance it out is difficult. I know enough people with your situation that manage to still play video games.

My point is you could find time to squeeze in playing video games. Your situation right now? You could. You sat around for an 1hr 1/2 for a fantasy football draft. So there is time in your life you just choose to manage it a different way. I dont knock you on that at all. I'm not knocking anyone who says they dont have the time. My point is you choose not to find the time, its not like the time isnt there. Thats all. You rather spend time with the wife and talk, play with your kid (congrats didnt know u had one) eat/fix dinner (whoever does that) and mentally/physically wind down from work. Watch tv, have a drink prepare for tomorrow. Whatever your routine is after work.

When playing video games it doesnt have to be long extended periods to qualify as "having time" in my opinion. Maybe thats what people meant. They cant spend a couple hours each and every day? I'm just saying you could in a 7 day week fit video game time in your life with a wife & kid. Not impossible. I do agree with you that you cant get consumed with playing video games. You cant sit for hours caught up in a game. That I agree with. But in a given week you can clock in some gaming if you really wanted too. You choose not too.

Again I'm not knocking you for this. I think the interest in gaming isnt there for you. There is no pull. Like you said Bioshock is a game you would love to play. Thats not coming out until next year. For now? There isnt anything that is making you want to find time to play games. nba2k13? Madden 13? COD? Halo 4? Meh, shyt you probably dont even like Halo after designing it cuz you saw it daily.

- this was my RBA impersonation with the long winded post. He's rolling in his grave "Its way too short GOBB, rest assured you are no me. "

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

It's because it is a newborn/infant that has to be fed every 2 hours...my woman feeds all night so I have to take over after work so she can sleep...

Dooms has two boys and plays lots...so I ma sure I will get there when my son is a 4 or 5 years older...just really hard right now

the interest is def there for me...I do make them for a living you know

I had to skip this year's Madden ... which really pisses me off because it looks like one of the better ones

It's because it is a newborn/infant that has to be fed every 2 hours...my woman feeds all night so I have to take over after work so she can sleep...

Dooms has two boys and plays lots...so I ma sure I will get there when my son is a 4 or 5 years older...just really hard right now

the interest is def there for me...I do make them for a living you know
    I meant interest as far as what games are out there. Could be wrong there as I see I am with your next post. And I can see the time being minimal at best with a newborn. Didnt know that, my mistake.

Madden 13 I dont know if its the best one yet. I'm out of the loop on Madden. First time in years I purchased Madden and didnt sell it back after getting all the achievements. I just dont like how speed beats any and everything. Just unrealistic to me but whatever.

Did you work on Halo 4?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I meant interest as far as what games are out there. Could be wrong there as I see I am with your next post. And I can see the time being minimal at best with a newborn. Didnt know that, my mistake.

Madden 13 I dont know if its the best one yet. I'm out of the loop on Madden. First time in years I purchased Madden and didnt sell it back after getting all the achievements. I just dont like how speed beats any and everything. Just unrealistic to me but whatever.

[COLOR="Red"]Did you work on Halo 4[/COLOR]?
    no just the first one...and you were right I don't care for Halo games cause I saw it 24/7 for 3 years of my life.

and yeah Madden, the only place where Al Davis drafts amazing teams

So what are you designing? Anything we play?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    So what are you designing? Anything we play?
    did you play Borderlands?

only one that you might know...I am getting into phone games/apps now, trying my hand at that market...it's got no where to go but up

did you play Borderlands?

only one that you might know...I am getting into phone games/apps now, trying my hand at that market...it's got no where to go but up
    Nah never played Borderlands. I know about it tho. Seen videos and got friends who tried to get me to get that and Borderlands 2.

And yeah designing phone game apps is the way to go. You make the right one it could boom. You should mos def get into that, be funny to see something you designed on my phone.

Banned

cried

my n*gga franklin

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Fkkkkkkk can't wait to this comes out.. GTA was always my favorite series

GTA IV was pretty **** though IMO. SA and VC were the best.

Am i the only that is feeling kind of disappointed?

-No character customization
    -No hookers
    -No Property
    -No Turf wars

I was really hoping that many things form GTA SA would return. Also i hope there would e more of an RPG element to the game. The thing with 3 protags, i dont know, i like to get into one character and really get into his role. Theres plenty of things we still dont know. Cant wait though.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy

-No hookers
    -No Property
    -No Turf wars

I was really hoping that many things form GTA SA would return. Also i hope there would e more of an RPG element to the game. The thing with 3 protags, i dont know, i like to get into one character and really get into his role. Theres plenty of things we still dont know. Cant wait though.
    I was until I saw the map size.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy

-No hookers
    -No Property
    -No Turf wars

You sure there aren't hookers? Hookers and GTA go together like salt and pepper, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't remove them?

As for the rpg elements, personally I don't mind the removal I guess. Never really customized my characters, and the property buying thing for me was maybe interesting the first few times but seemed superficial and redundant in SA. And although stuff like exercising and eating seemed cool in concept, I felt they were kinda tedious and I never really bothered with it. Just my 2 c though.

Good High School Starter

I'm thinking that they just took dating out but hookers will still be in. One thing I'm really hoping is that you can actually run low on money