Page 21 of 119 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223243171 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Wallpapers

Default Re: NBA Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by samevans7
    Original Pic: http://www.sportzin.com/cutgallery/r...1259130593.png

Effected Pic: http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...1259130593.png

see how the jersey is blueish, pinkish, and somewhat green where it should be white? you gotta make that look clean and white, with it still looking real

next, the blue stripes on side of jersey/text should all be the same color, which they are not.

the "navy" on the side is purplish there, it should be navy blue

gold stripe around arm is beigh-ish, should be golder

skin is miscolored, should be one color, and not so red.

the whites of his eyes shouldnt be yellow ish

See, there a lot of things needed to be fixed here. A lot of people dont to know how to do that. Having FX like this looks bad, cuz its so off-colored.

So, if you know how to color correct/dsat well, I might give it to you. but you gotta show me that you can.

none of that stuff has to be fixed...your pretty much saying the photographer of that photo took the picture wrong.

The effects you use look good on Custom Covers only. In my opinion they don't look good on wallpapers at all

Quote Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
    none of that stuff has to be fixed...your pretty much saying the photographer of that photo took the picture wrong.

The effects you use look good on Custom Covers only. In my opinion they don't look good on wallpapers at all
    thats not what i am saying, and you are the most inconsiderate asshole ever.

why do you have to be such an ass towards me? The effect isnt supposed to look like the original photo, but you modify it to look better.

I dont know what your problem is, but get a life. I dont know about you, but i would hate to be such a ****ing asshole like you.

For my Rondo WP, i did 2 versions. One with my effect, and one with USM. the people at BSX, who are better than you at GFX, said they liked my effect more than yours.

And who gives if you dont like my effect on wallpapers? keep it to yourself. I am sick and tired of you and DFish bashing me over nothing. Stop. People like d.bball.guy and lots of others love my effect, even on WPs and sigs. Just because you dont like it, you and ur little ***** DFish have to go out and make it seem like im the bad one there.

Grow up.

Most Valuable Poster

why do you have to be such an ass towards me? The effect isnt supposed to look like the original photo, but you modify it to look better.

I dont know what your problem is, but get a life. I dont know about you, but i would hate to be such a ****ing asshole like you.

For my Rondo WP, i did 2 versions. One with my effect, and one with USM. the people at BSX, who are better than you at GFX, said they liked my effect more than yours.

And who gives if you dont like my effect on wallpapers? keep it to yourself. I am sick and tired of you and DFish bashing me over nothing. Stop. People like d.bball.guy and lots of others love my effect, even on WPs and sigs. Just because you dont like it, you and ur little ***** DFish have to go out and make it seem like im the bad one there.

Grow up.
    he is stating his opinion...its not like you never stated yours either. just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by FlipBaller31
    he is stating his opinion...its not like you never stated yours either. just sayin'
    ive only said it to him, after he bashed me.

Grow up.
    i never tried to be an ass its just everytime you come on here you make a huge deal about the effects you use. It was in my opinion that effects like that didn't look good on wallpapers. Some people like them, some people don't.

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    Having some super secret effect, which isn't particularly difficult to replicate
    really?! not hard to replicate? lol good joke. Cyclone posted his effect over a year ago, and nobody has come to fully replicate it. It had taken me and some other guys some time to get to as close as it is. arsenal99gunner and i are the closest to it (he mod'ed my base settings for his), yet we are far away.

I really want you to try to replicate it man.

Like NBA4EVER can at least back up his talk with his very good work.

You're WPs and jersey switches aren't even "oh-so impressive". They're not bad, but they need work to get it to the level that some people are at.
    so saying you can easily replicate my effect is a joke, but hey, prove me wrong. If you can successfully replicate my effect, i wont ever say anything here anymore

my only real advice to you samevans is that while creating photos like wallpapers try focusing on how the whole photo is going to look. Not how the effect on Rondo is going to look. I would take an amazing looking background with a normal picture of Rondo on it anyday.

If you think about it, people who create wallpapers don't really worry that much about the effect on the player. I would put way more time focusing on what's going to be in the actual background then the player itself

Saw a basketball once

Niceee wallpapers-I love your Rondo ones samevans and I really like the Kevin Garnett one talk at ya. I love messing around in photoshop so I figured I'd try one...

sameevans that rondo one is siiick.

dont worry if a few bozos on an online forum dont like your work, it doesnt really matter if they like it or not.

keep doing your thing, good work!

Could you make a blazers(maybe a Roy) like that Rondo one?

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE

dont worry if a few bozos on an online forum dont like your work, it doesnt really matter if they like it or not.

hey we are all chill bout that now (hopefully hahaha)

as for the Roy, i'll see if i have time. friday night at the absolute earliest, but no promises

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE

2 things:

1. im going to use the same temp layout cuz im lazy lol

2. u want the effect from V1 or v2

Quote Originally Posted by BUZZZKILL
    Niceee wallpapers-I love your Rondo ones samevans and I really like the Kevin Garnett one talk at ya. I love messing around in photoshop so I figured I'd try one...

thnx 1st off

2nd. love the text

3rd. the whites on the end look a little washed out, try adding in some shadows and it'll look cooler

John Wall wallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Mavsfan31
    John Wall wallpaper?

Courtesy of oldschool @BSX

Courtesy of oldschool @BSX
    isnt that a sig?