Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Is Lebron Going to be the Next Jordan That Stops Players From Ever Winning a Ring?

haha, lol at all the superstars Jordan kokblocked from winning a ring.

Payton (though he won one later ring-chasing with the Heat)
    Drexler (though he won one as a Rocket as a major contributor but still ring chasing)
    Ewing
    Kemp
    Magic
    Barkley
    Kevin Johnson
    John Stockton (twice)
    Karl Malone (twice)

Who else am I missing?

Default Re: Is Lebron Going to be the Next Jordan That Stops Players From Ever Winning a Ring?

Lol. It's 1 championship. Calm down.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    Start earlier leave earlier, bron doesnt have 7 more years as a game changer
    Not everyone has the same mileage limit when it comes to peak, prime and effectiveness. Lebron has a very durable body and even an older, slower, less athletic Lebron can be a top 5 dominant force until he's in his late 30's. That's another 10 years. I can see him playing into his early 40's in fact, as many more players will be doing so with improved surgeries, training methods and such.

Entity of Existence Living Being's Avatar

Wow that Cleveland lineup was such trash.

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

If he continues to benefit from such blatant favoritism from the officiating as we saw in this season's playoffs and finals, then yes. Well then... I guess it would really be he and the refs.

We saw what happened in 2011 when the finals were called basically fair. He got spanked by the underdogs.

He absolutely cannot do it without all the favoritism he receives.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Tim Duncan averaged more assists than Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Brick Rick
    Not everyone has the same mileage limit when it comes to peak, prime and effectiveness. Lebron has a very durable body and even an older, slower, less athletic Lebron can be a top 5 dominant force until he's in his late 30's. That's another 10 years. I can see him playing into his early 40's in fact, as many more players will be doing so with improved surgeries, training methods and such.
    You really think that when Lebron loses his athleticism he will still be a dominant force? I really don't see it... he is getting better at his jump shots I'll give you that. I don't see him putting up close to his prime numbers when he hits age 32.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryRaymond23
    Tim Duncan averaged more assists than Parker
    Wtf? How did Robert Horry average as many assists as Tony Parker?

Those Spurs teams were stupid.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Punpun
    Kobe and Duncan were. For a longer time than Jordan. Just like how Bird and Magic were. That's named dominance. I don't see Lebron doing it as every guy that matters in his generation is playing with him. And 5 years from now, Durant and the rest of the new gen could dish it out without him.
    Who did Kobe stop? Hell, who did Duncan really stop?

It's not stopping anyone when you join forces in another city with a player who already won a title as the man. How is it Lebron stopping them when he went to go play with a guy who got it done already? Maybe if he was doing this in Cleveland you would have a point.

Stop? Nah.. Wade actually gave him a hand. The only thing he is doing is sharing rings with other top players

Nope. There's already like 4 dominant teams right now. Miami, OKC, Lakers, Spurs could all win it the next couple of years.

Banned

WTF is this thread? You cant be Jordan that stop players from ever winning a ring when you already loss and let someone like Dirk stole a ring from you..

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan21formvp
    It's not stopping anyone when you join forces in another city with a player who already won a title as the man. How is it Lebron stopping them when he went to go play with a guy who got it done already? Maybe if he was doing this in Cleveland you would have a point.
    He stopped Wade and Bosh last year by choking against Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by Asukal
    You really think that when Lebron loses his athleticism he will still be a dominant force? I really don't see it... he is getting better at his jump shots I'll give you that. I don't see him putting up close to his prime numbers when he hits age 32.

Did you watch the NBA Finals? LeBron will be a PF when he's the same age as Current Kobe. LeBron doesn't rely on his athletic ability as much as Blake Griffin or Dwight Howard. LeBron is a better overall player than these guys.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 07-12-2012 at 02:13 AM.