Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Some guy the Rockets cut a few years back won some award I can't name properly.

[QUOTE=Euroleague]http://www.olympiacosbc.gr/en/Home/N...lis-Spanoulis-

The 2014 World Sporting Award Giuseppe Sciacca (Vatican) goes to Vassilis Spanoulis!

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/spanoulis_070712.html

Spurs Acquire Vassilis Spanoulis

SAN ANTONIO

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Default Re: Some guy the Rockets cut a few years back won some award I can't name properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    I stand corrected
    Spanoulis for the draft rights to Scola...Spurs got completely ripped off

Default Re: Some guy the Rockets traded for Jackie Butler won some award I can't name properly.

I named the award properly you tyrant mod. You know what............I'm reporting you to Jeff again, you are such a jerk.

Default Re: Some guy the Rockets traded for Jackie Butler won some award I can't name properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I named the award properly you tyrant mod. You know what............I'm reporting you to Jeff again, you are such a jerk.

Name calling is bullying! Reported!

That's the name of the person it's given for in his honor genius.

2013 Giuseppe Sciacca International Award for Sport Vatican World Athlete of the Year

Jeff really needs to punish you at some point.

You are the most outlandishly absurd moderator I have ever seen.
    Why, in the whole article you provided, does it never mention anything about "World Athlete of the Year"?

How is it, that you are the only one with this information? Show me where it says that.

Awards with ambiguous names are always legit.

Quote Originally Posted by shaq2000
    Awards with ambiguous names are always legit.

Larry O Brien Trophy, Bill Russell Trophy, etc. - obviously not legit awards, since the official name of the awards is ambiguous. Of course you clowns would not even know that the media never uses the official names of the awards.

The level of idiocy in this thread is ludicrous.

Amazing how simply using the official name of an award and putting someone's name on it, automatically made it meaningless according to the geniuses in this thread.

Vspan: "I want more playing time"

Van Gundy: "Than stop turning the ball over and improve your shot"

Vspan: "I was Tmac back in Europe"

Van Gundy: "Tmac is Tmac here so sit the f*ck down (on the bench) and welcome to the NBA"

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Vspan: "I want more playing time"

Van Gundy: "Than stop turning the ball over and improve your shot"

Vspan: "I was Tmac back in Europe"

Van Gundy: "Tmac is Tmac here so sit the f*ck down (on the bench) and welcome to the NBA"

The Spurs surely were pissed after finding out they didn't trade Scola's draft rights and Jackie Butler for the real T-Mac. All they got was some scrubby Greek

Default Re: 2013 Vatican World Athlete Of The Year Award

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    "(Spanoulis) says, 'I was [Tracy] McGrady back home.' Great. McGrady is McGrady here." After one season and 32 games played, Spanoulis fled back to Europe.

Banned

Maybe if you posted this in the euro forum area people wouldn't give you shit. And yes the trophies you mentioned are legit and are referred to by their real names. And yes the media do call things by their official names your just twisting shit as usually yao76

Lionel Messi: I know i didn't have my best season, but even if i did im not sure i would have deserved it over the great basketball player Spanoulis.
    Usain Bolt: When i watch him i feel like i can run even faster. He is such a good motivator.
    Novak Djokovic: When i started getting into sports i liked basketball the most, but when i saw Spanoulis playing i knew that i would have no chance of being the best basketball player so i decided to start playing tennis. Not a bad decision huh?!
    Lebron James: I had a great season, won my second nba title, but this very prestigious award belongs to only one man- Spanoulis. After Mr. Spanoulis lead his nation to a win against the USA in 2006 he told me: 'Dont worry kid, one day you will be good'. I will never forget those words and i believe he is the reason for my success today.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    Lionel Messi: I know i didn't have my best season, but even if i did im not sure i would have deserved it over the great basketball player Spanoulis.
    Usain Bolt: When i watch him i feel like i can run even faster. He is such a good motivator.
    Novak Djokovic: When i started getting into sports i liked basketball the most, but when i saw Spanoulis playing i knew that i would have no chance of being the best basketball player so i decided to start playing tennis. Not a bad decision huh?!
    Lebron James: I had a great season, won my second nba title, but this very prestigious award belongs to only one man- Spanoulis. After Mr. Spanoulis lead his nation to a win against the USA in 2006 he told me: 'Dont worry kid, one day you will be good'. I will never forget those words and i believe he is the reason for my success today.