Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lakers fans cheering for the Magic have a reality check coming...

keep crying cleveland fan

Quote Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    Wrong. My Bulls didn't lose a series they were favored to win. I'm actually kind of happy that the Cavs were eliminated because it increases our chances to bring LeBron to Chicago. My Bulls will get D Wade or LeBron in 2010.
    That's awfully funny because NOWHERE in your OP did you mention Chicago, the Bulls or D Wade.

The Lakers fans who are cheering for the Magic are retards. If I was a Lakers fan I would want to face the Cavs but they are blinded by their hate for LeBron, they just want to see LeBron's team fail even though he's the only player in NBA history to put up 40+ 8+ 8+ in a series, which he's doing so far in this series. Should be cheering for the Cavs. IF the Magic close this series out, which it looks inevitable, you guys will get what you wished for. Be careful what you wish for.

-Lakers suck at defending the pick n roll, the Magic are great at getting open 3 point shots off a high screen

-Lakers will not have an answer for Dwight Howard

-Lakers bigs will be neutralized by Dwight

The Magic will crush the Lakers if LeBron doesn't pull a historic performance to bring the Cavs back in this one (cavs are down by 15 points in the first half as I type this)
    All your post seems to discuss is how great LeBron is and how the Magic are going to destroy the Lakers. And how the Lakers fans should be worried.

Man up and claim your crap!!! You wanted LeBron to win and he didn't, you wanted the Lakers to lose and they didn't.

You WANT TO JUMP ON THE MAGIC BANDWAGON NOW because you hate the Lakers/KOBE.

Just own it!!!!!! Be a MAN and just keep it real. Is it really that hard?? Make a youtube about it or something.
    Last edited by Laker4Lyfe; 05-31-2009 at 12:21 AM.

Decent college freshman bruceblitz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
    That's awfully funny because NOWHERE in your OP did you mention Chicago, the Bulls or D Wade.

All your post seems to discuss is how great LeBron is and how the Magic are going to destroy the Lakers. And how the Lakers fans should be worried.

Man up and claim your crap!!! You wanted LeBron to win and he didn't, you wanted the Lakers to lose and they didn't.

Just own it!!!!!! Be a MAN and just keep it real. Is it really that hard?? Make a youtube about it or something.
    I'm a Bulls fan, your false perceptions of my fanhood don't matter one bit.

I already stated the reasons why I'm on the Magic bandwagon:

A: the Kobe apostles, I want to see them cry

B: The Magic are from the same conference as my favorite team, Chicago

C: I think the Magic are the better team

Bonus: Kobe was my favorite player in the early 00's, LeBron is my favorite player now but I'm glad my Bulls actually do have a chance to get him if the Cavs don't sign someone like Amare... patience is a virtue, you little roaches will be nowhere to be found when LeBron gets a true low post scoring presence as a teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe

+1..

Learning to shoot layups

Why are you acting like the Lakers will get crushed by the Magic. I clearly remember the two games we played against them were very close. At LA they beat us by 6, but it was close all game but they had Jameer Nelson who scored 28 points and Dwight Howard who had 25. The game that we played in Orlando was 106-103, so it is a lot closer then you think.

However all the games they won in the regular season against the Cavaliers was by double digits and it showed in this series why. We can say the regular season does not matter but all the games we played against the Nuggets in the regular season were extremely close and it definetly showed in the series. We are the number one offense and the Magic defense will definetly have problems with us way more then they did with Cleveland. Cleveland had plenty of open looks they just were not hitting their shots, what makes you think the Lakers wont either?

You say the Lakers play bad defense? Yes we play bad defense when we are not focused. Both of the games in these playoffs that we have been focused the teams got blown out. Against the Rockets in Game 7, we were prepared and it was more worse then a blowout, and last night as well. When the Lakers WANT TO WIN they are unbeatable, and I know they want this championship bad, hence the straight faces at the trophy presentation last night. I did not see one Laker player crack a big smile like the Magic did tonight.

You are just a Lakers hater and do not want them to win. You say you did not pick the Nuggets to win, please you basically said everything but the word win. You said how we would get killed by Melo, and how we have no one to guard Billups, and I clearly remember you saying then the Lakers will get a big wakeup call, just watch. Well we all watched and we saw that when the Lakers did not play defense they lost, when they decided to show up they won. I think we had more trouble with Houston then we did with Denver, so your predictions so far have all been off.

Because of your hate towards the Lakers, you can not see what everybody else sees. I as a Laker fan wanted us to face Magic not because I hate Lebron or the Cavs because they definetly would have been an easier matchup, but to prove to people like you that when the Lakers want to play, they are unstoppable. Like I said before the Nuggets series, YOU will be the one getting the wakeup call. Even Orlando fans can admit that this will be a tough series and for you to act like it wont just shows your hate.

Who will guard Kobe? Gasol? Odom? The reason Cavs lost was because they did not have another man besides Lebron who was able to score night in and night out that the Magic defense can focus on; and that is why they were able to only focus on Lebron, and his teammates still found open looks, they just could not hit them. With the Lakers those shots will go in, and Orlando will be forced to double team. I projected even before the playoffs started Lakers in 6 over Magic and I am sticking to that; but you my friend will get a big wake up call, since you seem to have 0 basketball knowlegde when all of your predictions so far have been off when it comes to the Lakers, and are just based upon hate.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTwisted
    Why are you acting like the Lakers will get crushed by the Magic. I clearly remember the two games we played against them were very close. At LA they beat us by 6, but it was close all game but they had Jameer Nelson who scored 28 points and Dwight Howard who had 25. The game that we played in Orlando was 106-103, so it is a lot closer then you think.

However all the games they won in the regular season against the Cavaliers was by double digits and it showed in this series why. We can say the regular season does not matter but all the games we played against the Nuggets in the regular season were extremely close and it definetly showed in the series. We are the number one offense and the Magic defense will definetly have problems with us way more then they did with Cleveland. Cleveland had plenty of open looks they just were not hitting their shots, what makes you think the Lakers wont either?

You say the Lakers play bad defense? Yes we play bad defense when we are not focused. Both of the games in these playoffs that we have been focused the teams got blown out. Against the Rockets in Game 7, we were prepared and it was more worse then a blowout, and last night as well. When the Lakers WANT TO WIN they are unbeatable, and I know they want this championship bad, hence the straight faces at the trophy presentation last night. I did not see one Laker player crack a big smile like the Magic did tonight.

You are just a Lakers hater and do not want them to win. You say you did not pick the Nuggets to win, please you basically said everything but the word win. You said how we would get killed by Melo, and how we have no one to guard Billups, and I clearly remember you saying then the Lakers will get a big wakeup call, just watch. Well we all watched and we saw that when the Lakers did not play defense they lost, when they decided to show up they won. I think we had more trouble with Houston then we did with Denver, so your predictions so far have all been off.

Because of your hate towards the Lakers, you can not see what everybody else sees. I as a Laker fan wanted us to face Magic not because I hate Lebron or the Cavs because they definetly would have been an easier matchup, but to prove to people like you that when the Lakers want to play, they are unstoppable. Like I said before the Nuggets series, YOU will be the one getting the wakeup call. Even Orlando fans can admit that this will be a tough series and for you to act like it wont just shows your hate.

Who will guard Kobe? Gasol? Odom? The reason Cavs lost was because they did not have another man besides Lebron who was able to score night in and night out that the Magic defense can focus on; and that is why they were able to only focus on Lebron, and his teammates still found open looks, they just could not hit them. With the Lakers those shots will go in, and Orlando will be forced to double team. I projected even before the playoffs started Lakers in 6 over Magic and I am sticking to that; but you my friend will get a big wake up call, since you seem to have 0 basketball knowlegde when all of your predictions so far have been off when it comes to the Lakers, and are just based upon hate.
    WOW dude u did not just sit down and right all that did u?

And bruce stfu please lakers are not gonna get crushed by the magic.

Go Lakers!!

Banned

Repped for that solid post and owning BruceBlitz. Yao > Dwight.

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

Nah idiot. I just didn't want any part of Lebron. And having homecourt was a + too. Get your face out of Lebrons sack. Jesus fuckin' christ, somebody call Gloria.

High School Varsity 6th Man justin43's Avatar

Great post.

Good college starter

Yea, both those games Nelson was super clutch. Lakers still have a chance to beat them.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

I like the Magic in 6. This team is so focused and resiliant. Lakers are about to face a team that has the CONFIDENCE after beating Boston on there court and Cleveland in a series plus knowing they were 2-0 against the Lakers in the Regular season. Orlando has a Beast in the Middle and sharp shooters all over the place..they are very hard to defend. Lakers have some things too but Magic has a will to win that is VERY impressive.

Great Post!!!

Bruce "Bitter" Blitz being removed from a sports bar in Chicago following the Cavaliers lost...(Guess his lucky Red Scarf didn't work)..

I'm a Bulls fan, your false perceptions of my fanhood don't matter one bit.

I already stated the reasons why I'm on the Magic bandwagon:

A: the Kobe apostles, I want to see them cry

B: The Magic are from the same conference as my favorite team, Chicago

C: I think the Magic are the better team

Bonus: Kobe was my favorite player in the early 00's, LeBron is my favorite player now but I'm glad my Bulls actually do have a chance to get him if the Cavs don't sign someone like Amare... patience is a virtue, you little roaches will be nowhere to be found when LeBron gets a true low post scoring presence as a teammate.
    First off I'm not questioning your "fanhood" i'm questioning your "MANHOOD".

Second your explanation is fine and all but it has absolutely ZERO to do with your original post, or for that matter my response.

Third your name calling is quite comical, as I have stated in the past, if you can't cut & paste some crap or post a youtube you really have nothing to say.

I'm glad to hear that after winning game 6 you FINALLY think that the Magic is the better team.

You're a joke and I enjoy laughing at you. Thank you, because laughter is great for the human body!!!!

What are you gonna post next???? Let me guess

a funny picture???

Have a good night...

Root Of All Evil

The Lakers fans who are cheering for the Magic are retards. If I was a Lakers fan I would want to face the Cavs but they are blinded by their hate for LeBron, they just want to see LeBron's team fail even though he's the only player in NBA history to put up 40+ 8+ 8+ in a series, which he's doing so far in this series. Should be cheering for the Cavs. IF the Magic close this series out, which it looks inevitable, you guys will get what you wished for. Be careful what you wish for.

-Lakers suck at defending the pick n roll, the Magic are great at getting open 3 point shots off a high screen

The Magic will crush the Lakers if LeBron doesn't pull a historic performance to bring the Cavs back in this one (cavs are down by 15 points in the first half as I type this)
    LOL terrible analysis. The Lakers aren't completely slow, flat footed, un athletic, and inept at the C - SF spots. And they don't have a team full of small guards.

3-time NBA All-Star

Bruce I think your a great poster but crush the lakers. I don't think so.. The LAKERS have athletic players at every position except the pt guard position.. Kobe will have much better looks than Lebron and Kobe doesn't have to be a facilitator.. The Lakers have ariza to defend the opposing teams best offensive player and Lamar ,GASOL AND ARIZA can defend much better at the perimeter than Wallace ,varejo and Z...