Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Whats wrong with being GAY?

If the internet was around 60 years ago, the thread would probably say "What's wrong with being BLACK?"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by New York Knicks
    "What's wrong with being BLACK?"
    i'm pretty sure once you're black commiting crime is the first thing on your mind.

Good college starter

In my scientific opinion, being gay is detrimental to a species that can only reproduce sexually. How are you supposed to pass on your genetic legacy if all you want to do is suck another guy's c[COLOR="Black"]oc[/COLOR]k? If everyone was gay, nobody would exist.

Quote Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
    In my scientific opinion, being gay is detrimental to a species that can only reproduce sexually. How are you supposed to pass on your genetic legacy if all you want to do is suck another guy's c[COLOR="Black"]oc[/COLOR]k? If everyone was gay, nobody would exist.
    And your strategy for reproducing sexually is asking potentially fake females on message boards to suck your d!ck and creating fake PMs that you got from them? Guess what you're gonna create just as many babies in your life as the gay males will

At least gays know how to go about gettin some ass

In the meantime......less competition for the straight men

Your scientific opinion huh? Hmm, considering your credentials, your theorem must be built on irrefutable proof.

"If everybody was gay, nobody would exist." Wow, wiser words never spoken. A true breakthrough in the scientific community, with the eventual discovery of the God molecule coming a close second.

A bunch of frigging Einsteins on this board.

I have no problem with gay men, if you want your breath smellin like wolf psuuy that's your business.

The hell? There's nothing wrong with being gay. You live your life the way you want too. Only brainwashed idiots have a problem with shit like this.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Sing if your glad to be gay.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Your scientific opinion huh? Hmm, considering your credentials, your theorem must be built on irrefutable proof.

"If everybody was gay, nobody would exist." Wow, wiser words never spoken. A true breakthrough in the scientific community, with the eventual discovery of the God molecule coming a close second.

A bunch of frigging Einsteins on this board.
    Wut. I wasn't even trying to sound smart idiot. Can't you tell when someone is speaking layman?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    And your strategy for reproducing sexually is asking potentially fake females on message boards to suck your d!ck and creating fake PMs that you got from them? Guess what you're gonna create just as many babies in your life as the gay males will

At least gays know how to go about gettin some ass
    Yes. Are you enraged?

homosexual

Wut. I wasn't even trying to sound smart idiot. Can't you tell when someone is speaking layman?
    It doesn't matter if you're speaking layman or not, the content is just stupid. Gays are a minority, so you extrapolating that if everyone were gay, we wouldn't exist is just plain nonsensical. Besides, there's alot of species that partake in homosexual activity, so the "it goes against nature" argument goes out the window.

IF anything homosexuality is a natural form of population control. In fact, the real problem I see here is that there isn't enough gay Indians and Asians. I never see any fresh off the boat visible minority gay couple holding hands or anything

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

i'm pretty sure a gay guy would take one for the team if the future of the human race was in peril. they are capable of thinking objectively and not just with their doodle.

Not airballing my layups anymore ZGalifianakis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Don't ask us. Ask GOD. He's the one who hates you.
    I believe in what i see