Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 4

Default Battlefield 4

Anyone here has access to the beta?

Default Re: Battlefield 4

I do, but it's also going public Friday so don't sweat not being in yet.

Love Live Life

I played 1 match and didn't even finish it last night.

The map looks awful. It looks like it didn't load up all the way.

I unloaded on a dude then he turned around and killed me with like 2 shots. I look at his health and it still said 100%

I'm gonna give it another chance tonight cause I liked the last BF

I tried it and its not my kind of game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    I played 1 match and didn't even finish it last night.

The map looks awful. It looks like it didn't load up all the way.

I unloaded on a dude then he turned around and killed me with like 2 shots. I look at his health and it still said 100%

I'm gonna give it another chance tonight cause I liked the last BF
    its a beta but yes i agree the map looks bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    its a beta but yes i agree the map looks bad.
    From what I've heard it looks especially bad on the 360. And that the textures aren't even loading right at close range. And I know that at my friend's apartment it seemed that way.

I know on my PS3 it was pretty sketchy the first day or two. But it seems to have gotten a bit better since. And since I can't download the beta on my 360 I can't tell if it's gotten better. PC I've heard mixed things about, so I'm hoping that means it'll suck ass on the current consoles but be sweet on the next gen.

With that said there's a very limited window of opportunity to fix the problems since it comes out in 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    From what I've heard it looks especially bad on the 360. And that the textures aren't even loading right at close range. And I know that at my friend's apartment it seemed that way.

I know on my PS3 it was pretty sketchy the first day or two. But it seems to have gotten a bit better since. And since I can't download the beta on my 360 I can't tell if it's gotten better. PC I've heard mixed things about, so I'm hoping that means it'll suck ass on the current consoles but be sweet on the next gen.

With that said there's a very limited window of opportunity to fix the problems since it comes out in 3 weeks.
    The beta has probably been ready for awhile now but only recently been public.They release the beta so they can get feedback on weapons balance and such iam sure they knew the map was flawed when they released it.

Still iam pretty sure the map isnt going to get ten times better by launch it can improve but not that much.

This is a game for Next gen and PC.

its fine on the PC, havent seen any glitches though still not optimized but i've put in some good hours and im starting to love it. The things that bf4 introduced changes the way the game works. The vehicles with the reloading changes everything you can't just go on a rampage anymore especially in the helis. Though atm the Scar-H is an absolute beast and i think will be nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by eriX
    its fine on the PC, havent seen any glitches though still not optimized but i've put in some good hours and im starting to love it. The things that bf4 introduced changes the way the game works. The vehicles with the reloading changes everything you can't just go on a rampage anymore especially in the helis. Though atm the Scar-H is an absolute beast and i think will be nerfed
    They did that last time too. Until the dimming patch that thing was pretty much the only gun used.

And Brujesino I kind of agree, except I feel like they would have optimized this map specifically a bit more for current generation consoles, since one of the major advantages of battlefield in relation to COD, is how few glitches there, and how well the maps are designed. Personally I feel like it's not only glitchy, but pretty poorly designed. Also I was just originally referring to how bad some of the glitches are. It's a pretty rough beta especially for Dice.

Love Live Life

Just gave it another shot last night and it's pretty good.

Graphics looked better than the first time I played.

I'm liking it more and more. Besides the support class having no C4. I'm glad it went back to the sniper class in a way, because that'll make that class fun again like in BC2. But....dammit.

The game looks like shit on my xbox

i like it but i rather just wait till the xbox one

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    The game looks like shit on my xbox

i like it but i rather just wait till the xbox one
    Everything I'm seeing says wait to buy it till you pick up a next gen, especially on the xbox. I know that judging by the screenshots on reddit current gen versions are pretty far behind pc (go figure) but should be pretty well off on next gen.

I don't know why people thought this would run great on current generation consoles anyways, since BF3 had a lot of framerate issues, and for awhile the console would freeze on the load screen.

Love Live Life

Everything I'm seeing says wait to buy it till you pick up a next gen, especially on the xbox. I know that judging by the screenshots on reddit current gen versions are pretty far behind pc (go figure) but should be pretty well off on next gen.

I don't know why people thought this would run great on current generation consoles anyways, since BF3 had a lot of framerate issues, and for awhile the console would freeze on the load screen.
    That would be the best thing to do.

But some people like me are waiting a year to get next gen

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

when i preordered BF3 for like $60 i already got the premium edition the the unlock thingies..now for BF4 $60 you only get 1 free expansion and pay extra for the premium