Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-02-2009, 10:32 AM   #16
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: April Fools! Lakers @ Bucks Game Thread

post game quotes

Quote:
Los Angeles Lakers Head Coach Phil Jackson

On the Lakers defense tonight:
“Allowing teams to shoot well has been a problem of ours on this road trip. I still wasn’t happy with it defense). They missed shots. We were able to shut down Villanueva in the second half and that was a big part of the game for us.”

On the Lakers offense tonight:
“We did everything relatively well but I didn’t like the third quarter because we missed free throws. In the fourth quarter we started understanding that Pau Gasol) was really the target guy to go to and that good things will happen behind that.”

Quote:
Los Angeles Lakers Guard Kobe Bryant

On tonight’s game:
“We had to focus on playing well. We got some big defensive stops when we needed to. We just didn’t shoot the ball well the past few games and that isn’t going to happen all the time. The shots that we have been getting have been good ones, we just have been missing them.”

On what Michael Redd means to him:
“He is like a brother to me. He’s really cool and I’m just going to be there for him and make sure he gets back to one hundred percent for next season. “

Quote:
Los Angeles Lakers Forward Trevor Ariza

On the key to the win tonight:
“We had to slow down, take our time and run our offense. We also had to take what the defense was giving us in certain situations.”

On the Lakers defense tonight:
“We did a good job of playing help-side defense in the second half which allowed us to get the stops when we needed them.”

Quote:
Milwaukee Bucks Head Coach Scott Skiles

On tonight’s game:
“I thought, really the whole second half, they turned up their level of play a little bit. We didn’t come out poorly or anything like that, we just weren’t quite as sharp. Jordan) Farmar and Derek) Fisher really bothered our point guards. Their pressure bothered us. Our execution broke down a little bit and our shot selection was a little iffy. They were pretty sharp the whole second half. We really didn’t have an answer for them.”

On Ramon Sessions tonight:
“Ramon was good. I always hesitate to talk about one single guy after a loss, but I thought Richard Jefferson) was good and Ramon was good. Our defense was not great tonight from beginning to end, but it was okay. It was acceptable.”

http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/090401_quotes.html
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: