Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-06-2009, 07:11 PM   #46
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: New Jay-Z!! D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune)!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Yeah I forgot to say that you're too witty for me too.

I wasn't trying to be.

Thank you tho.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:43 PM   #47
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

W00t, that was some jazzy ****. GREAT beat. Both that and Brooklyn had really unique production - both by the same producer? I definitely gives high hopes for the album with the rest that's been released, and I'm not even a big Jay stan.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:57 PM   #48
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
have any of you Jigga heads addressed the fact that there's a rapper called "ya boy" out? decent track, i wish his verses were longer and i wish he'd actually attacked auto-tune more. I like the horns in the track.

seriously. who is this "Ya Boy" guy? is he Jay-Z affiliated? Isn't that something Jay has called himself for ages? Seems like deciding to pick the name "young hova" to me. am i wrong?
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:00 PM   #49
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
seriously. who is this "Ya Boy" guy? is he Jay-Z affiliated? Isn't that something Jay has called himself for ages? Seems like deciding to pick the name "young hova" to me. am i wrong?

Ya Boy is a bay area rapper. As far as I know he has no affiliation with Jay.

I'm not too familiar with most of his work, but this song is my shyt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GfTQVtvQiM
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #50
dawsey6
/thread

dawsey6 has decent reputationdawsey6 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasian
Ya Boy is a bay area rapper. As far as I know he has no affiliation with Jay.

I'm not too familiar with most of his work, but this song is my shyt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GfTQVtvQiM

the Bay Area Bully album was pretty good. His name throws me off, though. Every time I heard him say "Ya Boy" I just think, "Who?" It's one of those fake rap names you'd think of for a 90s black sitcom.

Still, I like his stuff.
dawsey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:09 PM   #51
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsey6
the Bay Area Bully album was pretty good. His name throws me off, though. Every time I heard him say "Ya Boy" I just think, "Who?" It's one of those fake rap names you'd think of for a 90s black sitcom.

Still, I like his stuff.

Yea I've liked the stuff that I've heard from him.

But honestly, Ya Boy has to be one of the worse names in hip hop lol
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #52
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

T-Pain aproves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnb8Rak9jpA

Lol, anyway, anyone from NY get to go to this thing? I've always wanted to hit up a Summer Jam but now that I'm older I don't think it'll be worth the stabbing or shooting.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 07:31 PM   #53
Mamba
Vince Carter > Kobe

Mamba has decent reputationMamba has decent reputation

t pain with it is cool because he first started using it, and he basically performs the hook of a song, which is ok.

kanye overused it in 808's hopefull his new album will be awesome

lil wayne tried to use it, it was decent in lollipop. but really wayne hasn't released a single good song cept for red rum since the carter 3, which has really pissed me off, because no best rapper alive says
"ima heat this **** and im a eat this ****"

first of all, don't talk about eating ****, and secondly don't rhyme **** with ****.
Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: