Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Mike Scott: Next Euroleague MVP?

Quote Originally Posted by Oly BC

What a sad person.
    I bet you've built a nice little reality in your head and you truly believe this crap.

Tbh though, I'd probably do the same thing if I had to spend my life in Milwaukee.
    I don't live in Milwaukee so your argument is total bullshit

Fact is, Giannis at 19 years old is better than anyone in Euroleague. In 5-6 years when he's in his prime, he could probably casually win MVP in EL with a broken shooting arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck

Fact is, Giannis at 19 years old is better than anyone in Euroleague. In 5-6 years when he's in his prime, he could probably casually win MVP in EL with a broken shooting arm.

Good college starter

Greek Parliament has to bend over their constitution to let this kid play on their National Team.

Then why did Greece's coach say that he's a role player?

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Greek Parliament has to bend over their constitution to let this kid play on their National Team.
    No liar. Greek law said he had every right to play on the national team. The Greek parliament tried to ban him from doing so, and in fact passed a law saying he could not.

The national team barely got him registered just in time before the new law banning him came into effect.

Anyone else in his same situation is now permanently banned from now on. And in fact the Greek parliament even tried to bring a resolution to have him kicked off the national team, but the Greek President blocked it.

Not only has all of this been reported extensively in Greek media - it has all been reported extensively in US media.

Once again, you prove that you are a seriously deranged and dangerous psychotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Then why did Greece's coach say that he's a role player?
    how'd you get 3 green bars when u had like 3 red bars a couple days ago?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    These cowards ran back to Euroleague because NBA was too tough for them.

Rudy Fernandez
    Nano De Colo
    Linas Kleiza
    De Colo left for more money.

Rudy left for more money and because he was homesick.

Kleiza left because he initially got offered more money (although that only lasted one year, due to his bad play, and now he's making less).

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    how'd you get 3 green bars when u had like 3 red bars a couple days ago?
    He whined and bitched and nagged to Jeff, who gave in, for some idiotic reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Khryapa was so scrub that he went back to Europe to resume his career. The fact that the corpse of Carlos Arroyo is still among the top 10 player in Europe says a lot about the competition.
    Arroyo is not a top 10 player in Europe.

Even going by anecdotal evidence like the top all Euroleague team he is not, because in THREE YEARS STRAIGHT in being in Europe, he was not in that team.

In simple obvious terms, he isn't because he plays in a mid tier team, in a mid tier league, and in European basketball structure, that's simply impossible for anyone in such a situation to have been there for 3 years, STILL there signed for a 4th season, and only be playing in such a level, if they were actually a top 10 player.

Anyone that isn't a lunatic would know that.

Khryapa just gave an interview to the press where he said that him and his agent get numerous phone calls every year from NBA teams with contract offers wanting him to come back to the NBA.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-01-2014 at 08:05 AM.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

I'm telling y'all boys...

You can't beat EuroLeague. Dude knows his shit.

Stop trolling him, he's just making you look silly.

Quote Originally Posted by steve
    Eh, De Colo went back to Europe because he got a better offer than the one the Raptors were offering him. They wanted him around.

As for the topic of this thread, Scott is a better player than either Kaun or Khyrapa (although I hope he gets plenty of time on the court with Hines).
    I'm not saying Scott isn't a good player, because he is. He's quite a good player, and he would fit Euroleague and CSKA playing style quite well, especially for a 4/5 type player.

But you are doing what almost NBA fans do and are seriously underestimating the level of those players.

There would be about 15-20 minutes at most of playing time for him in that team. In all honesty, he's the same player basically as Vorontsevich, except that he could play a bit more in pick and roll and under the basket, and that he's less athletic and smaller.

Vorontsevich has struggled for years to even get playing time on CSKA, yet in many NBA teams the guy would be playing 35 minutes a game, whereas in CSKA for many years he would get DNP-CD.

Ovbiously, Scott would have built in guarantees about playing time in his contract (some NBA rotation players get those when they come to Euroleague, ones like Childress, and Scott would be the same type), so he would get to play and get his minutes......

But the point is that a guy like Vorontsevich would play 35 minutes in many NBA teams and has barely played for years in CSKA. So it's a hell of a lot harder to play in a team like that than you or any general NBA fan realizes.

We heard all this EXACT SAME BS last year about Jeremy Pargo when he signed with CSKA.

Pargo was going to according to ISH, "be the leading scorer in Euroleague", "win the Euroleague MVP", "win the Euroleague Final Four MVP", "lead CSKA to the Euroleague championship", etc.

All the SAME EXACT clowns here making these SAME EXACT statements were saying that. I said Pargo would be a complete scrub and was not even good enough to play there and they were absolutely insane. No way was he at the level of such a club.

What happened? He was a total scrub, and he would go week after week even without scoring a point. And it's not like he didn't play. He was just NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Sure he could play for some POS NBA team like 76ers or Cavs, but in CSKA it's serious basketball about winning every game. Players like that don't cut it.

The SAME EXACT clowns here were saying Kleiza (after he signed with Fener after Pargo signed with CSKA) were saying the same crap about him..."leading scorer in Euroleague", "Euroleague MVP", "Euroleague Final Four MVP", "Euroleague championship", blah blah blah

Again, I said no way in freaking hell was he even remotely good enough to even dream of doing that. I was called, "insane", "crazy", "a lunatic", a "nutcase", etc. by these SAME EXACT people posting in this thread.

Kleiza did not do jack shit, played like total crap, his team was awful, and he got cut by his team.

Now the same clown trolls are here trying to claim Kleiza was some kind of dominant player, when he was so awful his team freaking cut him.

EVERY YEAR this same crap.......

"Farmar will be MVP, leading scorer, win the championship, totally dominate", etc, always the SAME clowns, saying the SAME things. Always calling ANYONE that disagrees "insane"...............

Average NBA rotation players simply don't do that in Euroleague, not even good ones can do it. Not even NBA 6th men and starters do it. The examples of 15-20 NBA starters and 6th men in the last 5 years that were in their primes and went to Euroleague - NONE of them won a championship, led the league in scoring, were the MVP, the playoff MVP.........

It just does not happen. And when you are playing in a team like CSKA, that's just that much freaking harder, because the team is better than most teams, so it's harder to play in teams like that.

So I'm not saying Scott isn't a good player, because he is a good player, and he could do good. I'm just saying this "Euroleague MVP" crap is absurd.

35 mpg

Hope he signs with a team in the NBA, dude was really fun to watch last season and he is a good player.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Mike Scott is already better than everyone playing basketball in Europe.
    I dunno if he can have a better minor league career than Scola. Scola shot 70 % FG. Even prime Shaq can't top that.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I'm not saying Scott isn't a good player, because he is. He's quite a good player, and he would fit Euroleague and CSKA playing style quite well, especially for a 4/5 type player.

But you are doing what almost NBA fans do and are seriously underestimating the level of those players.

There would be about 15-20 minutes at most of playing time for him in that team. In all honesty, he's the same player basically as Vorontsevich, except that he could play a bit more in pick and roll and under the basket, and that he's less athletic and smaller.

Vorontsevich has struggled for years to even get playing time on CSKA, yet in many NBA teams the guy would be playing 35 minutes a game, whereas in CSKA for many years he would get DNP-CD.

Ovbiously, Scott would have built in guarantees about playing time in his contract (some NBA rotation players get those when they come to Euroleague, ones like Childress, and Scott would be the same type), so he would get to play and get his minutes......

But the point is that a guy like Vorontsevich would play 35 minutes in many NBA teams and has barely played for years in CSKA. So it's a hell of a lot harder to play in a team like that than you or any general NBA fan realizes.

We heard all this EXACT SAME BS last year about Jeremy Pargo when he signed with CSKA.

Pargo was going to according to ISH, "be the leading scorer in Euroleague", "win the Euroleague MVP", "win the Euroleague Final Four MVP", "lead CSKA to the Euroleague championship", etc.

All the SAME EXACT clowns here making these SAME EXACT statements were saying that. I said Pargo would be a complete scrub and was not even good enough to play there and they were absolutely insane. No way was he at the level of such a club.

What happened? He was a total scrub, and he would go week after week even without scoring a point. And it's not like he didn't play. He was just NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Sure he could play for some POS NBA team like 76ers or Cavs, but in CSKA it's serious basketball about winning every game. Players like that don't cut it.

The SAME EXACT clowns here were saying Kleiza (after he signed with Fener after Pargo signed with CSKA) were saying the same crap about him..."leading scorer in Euroleague", "Euroleague MVP", "Euroleague Final Four MVP", "Euroleague championship", blah blah blah

Again, I said no way in freaking hell was he even remotely good enough to even dream of doing that. I was called, "insane", "crazy", "a lunatic", a "nutcase", etc. by these SAME EXACT people posting in this thread.

Kleiza did not do jack shit, played like total crap, his team was awful, and he got cut by his team.

Now the same clown trolls are here trying to claim Kleiza was some kind of dominant player, when he was so awful his team freaking cut him.

EVERY YEAR this same crap.......

"Farmar will be MVP, leading scorer, win the championship, totally dominate", etc, always the SAME clowns, saying the SAME things. Always calling ANYONE that disagrees "insane"...............

Average NBA rotation players simply don't do that in Euroleague, not even good ones can do it. Not even NBA 6th men and starters do it. The examples of 15-20 NBA starters and 6th men in the last 5 years that were in their primes and went to Euroleague - NONE of them won a championship, led the league in scoring, were the MVP, the playoff MVP.........

It just does not happen. And when you are playing in a team like CSKA, that's just that much freaking harder, because the team is better than most teams, so it's harder to play in teams like that.

So I'm not saying Scott isn't a good player, because he is a good player, and he could do good. I'm just saying this "Euroleague MVP" crap is absurd.
    Anthony Parker
    2 Euroleague MVPs
    1 Final Four MVP
    3 Euroleague Championship
    Named to All Decade Team
    Named 35 Greatest Euroleague Player

And he only played 5 years in Europe