Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 10-31-2006, 10:09 AM   #1
mln03
I airball my layups

Default Will Sixers record be better/worse than last year?

Will this team (as it stands now) win more than 38 games this year? And what place do you think they'll finish in the division?
mln03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 11:00 AM   #2
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

yes it will, i believe, but it could be worse too. We could end up anywhere from 4(winning division, but we cant be 5), all the way down to 12. I think well be around 7, give or take 1 spot
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 01:20 PM   #3
NBAfan32
High school junior varsity star

Give or take 40-45 wins and they can take the 7th or 8th seed. Sixers staying healthy, a more decent bench from last year and consistency can make or break our season.
NBAfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 06:14 AM   #4
Serge
Great young streetballer

If we play D like we did against ATL then we can win 47, 48, or 49 games, and our div. (I how ever don't think we can play D like we did against ATL) LOL

So..............I say we finish 2nd in the div behind the Nets get a 6th seat at best. And be out in the first round.

And I think this is actually bad. I am telling you we should just suck the next 2 years get as many firsts as we can. And with 07, and 08 draft having guys like Oden, Durant, Noah, Mayo, Bill Walker, ect.............We can become a great team in 2 years and our future would be of the hook. I know we won't get all of those guys, but we can deff get 2 of them. And since AI would be old by then how about trade him for 2 lotto's if we can? I would hate AI to leave the most I am the #1 AI fan, but with the 2 nice drafts coming why not do it, and be good in 2 seasons for many seasons. Trading AI would give us like 2 lotto picks, and we would suck that's 3 lotto picks. Get Oden, Durant, or Noah. Then next season we will be young and suck with out AI so another lotto were we can get Bill Walker, or OJ Mayo we can be good fast. Or even Make a trade to get both. We would be able to get one with us sucking and trade w/e to get the other. OJ Mayo, and Bill Walker combo be crazy. LOL
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: