Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Any of you ever had your girl accuse you of talking to/about women on the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    i don't know if it would be worse to admit to trying to fck women or posting on ish.
    Seriously.

Banned

Default Re: Any of you ever had your girl accuse you of talking to/about women on the internet?

lol women are the most disposable commodity in existence, who gives a shit what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    She probably saw all your posts and videos about Wilt Chamberlain and got jealous

The lady doth protest too much me thinks!

In other words, the bitch is cheating on you.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 06-22-2016 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    More like she thinks I'm someone elses insidehoop account is my best guess. I've been shit talking the warriors, not gawking at women.
    My girlfriend knows I look at other females. That's called life. Just because you look doesn't mean you'll act.

It'd be naive of me to think she doesn't find any other man attractive.

If she's mad because she thinks you are looking at other women, you need to find someone less psycho.

Jameer and nathan are right. Pretty simple dude.

Love Live Life

Yup. Had my girl accuse me of this cause I was on tiny chat and this other cam sites. She seen them getting naked so she thought I was fapping to them and meeting them in real life.

Shit was dumb. We argued about literally nothing for close to a week. She don't even trip like that when I go to a strip club.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Yup. Had my girl accuse me of this cause I was on tiny chat and this other cam sites. She seen them getting naked so she thought I was fapping to them and meeting them in real life.

Shit was dumb. We argued about literally nothing for close to a week. She don't even trip like that when I go to a strip club.
    Lol why the **** were you on a cam site with a girlfriend. Those are for lonely ass fat dudes

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    My girlfriend knows I look at other females. That's called life. Just because you look doesn't mean you'll act.

It'd be naive of me to think she doesn't find any other man attractive.

If she's mad because she thinks you are looking at other women, you need to find someone less psycho.
    Preach.

She's not your wife or the mother of your children. Her problems don't have to be your problems. Do better.

Yeah I did. It's usually about how insecure the girl is. Always afraid of losing her man. Happened to me with my ex. She always assumed female friends I had were trying to take me from her. The meltdown she had when another girl had the audacity of texting me twice while I was chillin with her

Either it's their insecurities, or because she's doing it herself so she's projecting on you. Seems like a toxic relationship though. You either need to get it figured out or you can't be with her anymore. She might murder you in your sleep if she's had her last meltdown. Get it fixed man and let us know the deal

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Lol why the **** were you on a cam site with a girlfriend. Those are for lonely ass fat dudes
    I was bored and wanted to see how it was. It be some nice women on there doing strange things.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

1,000 plus post on your admiration for a tall muscular black man. I mean you can't blame her for questioning you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Like out of the blue - "you've been gawking/talking to women on the internet today" and then they never show proof but storm off mad and threaten to end the relationship and what not? It's actually not the first time it's happened to me either months ago my girlfriend accused me of talking about "****ing women on the internet" as she put it and I asked for proof and she literally never had any to show me though she just kept calling me a liar. To this day, I'm guessing she thinks I'm a liar about it I'm willing to bet as it was never really resolved. I even brought it up like one week, and 2 weeks later after that first incident after the fights that followed it had died down and she just said she didn't feel like looking back to see it and procrastinated until I actually forgot about it. Now she's back at it again and I asked for proof and she's just stormed off and wants a "break" etc. I feel like you can't just go accusing people of stuff without proof. False accusations like that can do a lot of damage. Anyone encounter something similar?
    Sounds like she got borderline personality disorder, dude.

Run.