Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: *99 Reasons Why I Like O.J. Mayo* ( Countdown To Season Opener)

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12
    pls dont jinx mayo , are you happy he didnt win the roy award last year?
    Your not the first.

The segregation between NBA Forum Posters, and OTC Posters is amazing. It is like two different parts of the message board literally. Only few posters like me go back and forth.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=129243

I lost the avy bet, with Bull's Fans. I said Mayo would win ROY, or i would rock an Drose wins ROY avy for the whole offseason.

Learning to shoot layups

LOL if you can name 99 reasons that you like about ANY DUDE heck even a female for that matter your a little obsessive

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    I lost the avy bet, with Bull's Fans. I said Mayo would win ROY, or i would rock an Drose wins ROY avy for the whole offseason.
    I'll give you props for going through with that, at least you're not a b*tch about it like Spudjjay

Banned

Reason #98: O.J.Mayo vs Dominguez (CA)

If there was a game outside all those state championships games he played in. I guarentee the most memoriable he would say was on December 2005. When Mayo's North College Hill HS (OH) traveled all the way to Compton to play Dominguez, with young trio of DeMar Derozan, Brandon Jennings, Jordan Hamilton. All of Compton's cats were talking shyt saying they were going to smash Mayo's North College Hill team, that he was overrated. Even the newspapers had North College Hill as the underdog. Dominguez was the #5 high school in the nation at the time.
    Courtside tickets cost 50 dollars, 50 dollars just for a high school game.

Tip off: The game starts a player on Dominguez hits a 3. Then the worst thing happened next, Sophomore Brandon Jennings sticks a 3 pointer in Mayo's eye. Extends the lead to 6-2, then starts talking shyt. That was a bad decision, because it set Mayo off. North College Hill went on a 24-2 run. Dominguez went 8-30 on FG first half. 6 for 17 from the ft line.
    It was Mayo's game, he dropped 29 points, but when he scored he made the crowd know he scored. Including dunking on a guy. NCH won 91-57 and he showed LA and the rest of the high school nation who was still the top dog. This game made me respect him so much. He showed fire when fire needed to be shown.

Highlights of that game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAdyefoownk 1:35 wow, i bet that guy had to leave the gym.
    Demar DeRozan never played at Dominguez.

Brandon Jennings was extremely raw at the time, and Jordan Hamilton was raw aswell.

Miley?

Know how i know your gay?

Made that high school varsity squad Batman's Avatar

Reason #98: O.J.Mayo vs Dominguez (CA)

If there was a game outside all those state championships games he played in. I guarentee the most memoriable he would say was on December 2005. When Mayo's North College Hill HS (OH) traveled all the way to Compton to play Dominguez, with young trio of DeMar Derozan, Brandon Jennings, Jordan Hamilton. All of Compton's cats were talking shyt saying they were going to smash Mayo's North College Hill team, that he was overrated. Even the newspapers had North College Hill as the underdog. Dominguez was the #5 high school in the nation at the time.
    Courtside tickets cost 50 dollars, 50 dollars just for a high school game.

Tip off: The game starts a player on Dominguez hits a 3. Then the worst thing happened next, Sophomore Brandon Jennings sticks a 3 pointer in Mayo's eye. Extends the lead to 6-2, then starts talking shyt. That was a bad decision, because it set Mayo off. North College Hill went on a 24-2 run. Dominguez went 8-30 on FG first half. 6 for 17 from the ft line.
    It was Mayo's game, he dropped 29 points, but when he scored he made the crowd know he scored. Including dunking on a guy. NCH won 91-57 and he showed LA and the rest of the high school nation who was still the top dog. This game made me respect him so much. He showed fire when fire needed to be shown.

Highlights of that game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAdyefoownk 1:35 wow, i bet that guy had to leave the gym.
    That was a nice dunk. That is the most emotion i have ever seen Mayo with. And why were you listening to Miley Cyrus

Wow I didn't know it was possible to suck one guy so hard.

But if you can actually have 99 good reasons your Goat
    Last edited by Yung D-Will; 08-04-2009 at 02:54 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Lol@Everyone trashing liloj on this. We all have favorite players, and I think this is a fine idea.

Most of your guys usernames have an NBA players name in them or a picture of them in your avatar, isnt that gay because you are stalking them?

Although Im really WTF'd at the Miley Cyrus thing.

Good idea, I'll read all the reasons, Im sure they will get f*cking interesting.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore xOShakespearexO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    Lol@Everyone trashing liloj on this. We all have favorite players, and I think this is a fine idea.

Most of your guys usernames have an NBA players name in them or a picture of them in your avatar, isnt that gay because you are stalking them?

Good idea, I'll read all the reasons, Im sure they will get f*cking interesting.
    Same. Just when i think there is nothing on ISH that will make me say WTF. lilojmayo comes though in the clutch again. This will be a fun read if he does this everyday it is like a little dose of Orange Juice Mayonaise each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak

let the haters hate. I never been the one to have E-Arguments ( I'm talking to you V-Unit, I seen Hippos, GOBB). I just spread the good word out.

Yeah, the people i am hang out with listens to a lot of music especially Taylor Swift she the most popular by far, not even close, then probably Miley.
    and IDK why i was listen to that song, but all i know is gave me the idear for this thread.

good luck on that list

Banned

This kid is a straight up f@ggot.

Remember when you said if the Lakers didn't finish with a certain record over a period you would leave ISH?

Go back to the OTC and jack off to some J$ racism.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

I'll be very impressed if you actually think of 99 reasons that are legit.

I rule the local playground JG000's Avatar

subs...

Being a USC Trojan fan I got to see plenty of OJ Mayo in college. The kid is nice when he finds his rhythm. Let him get comfortable when your defending him and it's going to be a LOOONG night for you

Disappointed that I can't watch him now. In L.A. we get 4/82 Memphis games a year