Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Lets be real, it's "Happy Holidays", most of us couldn't care less about Jesus Christ

The holidays this time of year are about family, friends, gifts, sharing, food etc. Hardly anyone gives a sh*t about those old stories desert savages who didn't know where rain comes from made up. Santa Claus living in the North Pole with his elf slaves making toys is no less plausible than Jesus being the son of a God born to a virgin mother.

Default Re: Lets be real, it's "Happy Holidays", most of us couldn't care less about Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Let's be more real, even though nobody gives a shit about Christ, it's still called christmas. So merry christmas you little bitch.

a gift for you good sir

Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

Default Re: Lets be real, it's "Happy Holidays", most of us couldn't care less about Jesus Christ

Let's be more real, even though nobody gives a shit about Christ, it's still called christmas. So merry christmas you little bitch.

This, jeff is jewish and he clearly doesn't care either.

Banned

A Happy and prosperous Dies Natalis Solis Invicti to you, ISH brethren. He is risen!

NBA rookie of the year

I've said "Happy Holidays" my whole life and never thought twice of it. Who wants to tailor an individual greeting for each celebratory persuasion? Ain't nobody got time for that.

lets be real that you are a bitch

In Cleveland Santa comes down the chimney, takes your presents and sends them to kids in Miami.

I'm in high school too and feel sooooo awesome when I take shots at organized religion and draw dinosaur Jesus. The term hipster was coined after me I assume. I also don't make my bed when my mommy asks.

I FEEL LIBERATED!!!

Lets be real, most of us couldn't care less about Wilt Chamberlain

Let's be real, Christmas is about the gifts.. not Jesus

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Let's be real, I am NOT gay.

Jesus was likely a summer baby anyhow.

It's always funny to me though when people mock a symbol as wholesome & benevolent for humanity as Christ of the Bible. Like what does that really say about you?

Granted I don't even identify as a Christian but I respect what the representation of Christ sacrifice and the hope that people get out of his message has for many many people.

Sure there are tons of phony, hateful, bigoted hypocrites who are either dummies or just plain contradictory but there are MANY people who try their damnest to live Holy and in return do help others and spread more positivity and assistance to those who mock them and their cause.