Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-10-2007, 03:22 AM   #16
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OT: Steve I want an apology

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Who said what to big boi baller?

I'm curious too. BBB generally keeps his thoughts rational, tries not to go overboard. It be good to know so we can set a standard criteria of how we should post.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:35 AM   #17
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

quit crying it's just a message board

I go to sleep every night praying you'd rupture your buttocks muscles, words don't mean much. We already know the mods aren't very civil here, we don't need the 217th thread regurgitating **** we already know.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:02 AM   #18
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

I'd like to see ISH give away a million dollars for each post I make.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:01 AM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That apology wasnt sincere....apologize for lowering myself to your level? Soi basically he assumes he is on thier level of maturity, class? Hilarious....gotta love that tools cop out for why he says the things he does. Here is a fact...he'll say it again in the future. Heck is that even oldschool? Might be someone else....but its something he would say.

His whole reasoning/logic for telling someone "I hope he tears his ACL and f*cking DIES" is "Your fault for lowering me to your standard". I should send that photo to rival bball sites along. Clown
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:18 AM   #20
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I knew he couldn't completley man up. He thought he better apologise because there ws no need for negative crap like that. But he still has his machismo to maintain, so he resorts to calling me names and questioning my motives.

Someone remind me again... why is oldschool still modding ISH?
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 11:07 AM   #21
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

When in Rome....behave as the Romans do.

Still counting down the days to where oldschool finally snaps and says

"You want a piece of me! F#@kin A! C'mon guy! C'mon!"

Lol, wish I had my camcorder. Be a instant millionaire taping ModsGoneWild.
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: