Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Can I get a scouting report on Alexey Shved?

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt
    He just seems so tired and inconsistent all the time. He's a really crafty player with good handles and size, but he looks like he has confidence issues or something. I loved watching him in his rookie year, but last year he was terrible.

I so badly want him to succeed because I'm a shitty version of him myself. Exact same height, weight and position. Same strengths and weaknesses on the court. It's frightening how similar we are as ball players, except he makes millions in the NBA and I spend my spare time on ISH
    I know huh, I have the exact same height, weight and position as Lebron James, it's frightening how similar we are.

I thought Shved looked promising as a rookie but he hasn't really improved.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    He has no passion for the game and has a horrendous work ethic.
    This.
    His body language is terrible. I can't remember one good game from him, specially last year.

Here's a good report on Schved.

http://www.libertyballers.com/2014/8...are-we-getting

Best case scenario for him is combo guard off the bench.

Appreciate the info fellas. Sounds like at best could be a solid rotational player off the bench but has room to grow. And he will be 26. Not old but not young. No high expectations on my end just curious.

To the jackass who told me to google? You really make no sense. This is a basketball forum where fans of the game come to shoot the shit. Why wouldn't I ask wolves fans, fans in general who may have watched him their thoughts? Smarten up.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Appreciate the info fellas. Sounds like at best could be a solid rotational player off the bench but has room to grow. And he will be 26. Not old but not young. No high expectations on my end just curious.

To the jackass who told me to google? You really make no sense. This is a basketball forum where fans of the game come to shoot the shit. Why wouldn't I ask wolves fans, fans in general who may have watched him their thoughts? Smarten up.
    Yeah I think those are good, reasonable expectations. But there is a chance he could develop into a solid 6th man. Don't get your hopes up too much but I had him in fantasy his rookie year and he showed some potential. Helped that he had Kirilenko supporting him too. If your coach gets behind him and trusts him a bit, he has a much much better chance of thriving.

Best case you give him 30 minutes a game he could put up 12/5. Or if your coach doesn't play him much he might be a 8/2 kind of guy.

Well, we know the worst scenario is that he continues his regression and becomes one of the worst players in the NBA.

I, however, don't think so. He will get PT with the 76ers, and here's an optimistic forecast for him:

http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/700-le...ad-young-trade

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

He needs to go team with AK47 again to get his confidence back. Nets should welcome him with open arms

Quote Originally Posted by robert de niro
    he doesn't smile enough
    This ask Rubio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Goh-nW0dA

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Do you not know how to Internet GOBB?

Www.google.Com will give you much more accurate and reliable information.