Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: I've seen enough, Cavs are the best offense ever and will easily win championship

Being serious...

I would take the Warriors bench over the Cavs' starters...player-for-player.

Default Re: I've seen enough, Cavs are the best offense ever and will easily win championship

And let's face it...the Craptors aren't playing defense, either. The Cavs just can't shoot.

Put Cleveland up against a REAL defense, like GS or SA...and they would be scoring 80-90 ppg on .375 from the field. All while surrendering 110-120+.

The Thunder might give up a few more, but they will also score a few more...so 125-95.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    GOAT offense?????

The local church league girls team has better shooters.
    Kyrie shooting 47/46/84 in the playoffs, 58 TS
    JR 46 from the field, 48% from deep, 67TS
    Shump 51 from field, 53 from 3, 64 TS
    Frye 63from field, 59 from 3........82 TS
    Jeff 47 form field, 42 from 3, 62 TS
    Love shooting 44% from 3, 54 TS

yeah but they cant shoot right

Bran and TT are the only rotation players that cant shoot

go to bed old man

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Kyrie shooting 47/46/84 in the playoffs, 58 TS
    JR 46 from the field, 48% from deep, 67TS
    Shump 51 from field, 53 from 3, 64 TS
    Frye 63from field, 59 from 3........82 TS
    Jeff 47 form field, 42 from 3, 62 TS
    Love shooting 44% from 3, 54 TS

yeah but they cant shoot right

Bran and TT are the only rotation players that cant shoot

go to bed old man
    These clowns have not faced a DEFENSE in the post-season, my friend.

I suspect that they will be good enough to beat a very poor Craptors team, but then, heaven help them against the Warriors or the Thunder.

Smith, Deli, Shumpert, and Frey will show their true colors in that series.

The FOUR Stooges...

These clowns have not faced a DEFENSE in the post-season, my friend.

I suspect that they will be good enough to beat a very poor Craptors team, but then, heaven help them against the Warriors or the Thunder.
    The Hawks are the 2ND BEST DEFENSE IN THE NBA

GS and hell no will OKC defend them as well as ATL did

The Hawks are the 2ND BEST DEFENSE IN THE NBA

We've been over this.

The Warriors ANNIHILATED these dorks this season. In one of them they held them to 83 points on .316 shooting, and in the other, it was over by half-time in a 40 point romp.

And please, don't say that a career choking bench-warmer like Frey is going to make a difference.

I can't wait my friend.

BTW, the Showtime Lakers would have run these inept clowns out of the building in the first quarter.

Now, that was a GOAT offense.

i wish someone dug up lebrontards threads last year after\when they were facing the hawks.

Same shit this year. Hawks are basically trolling lebrontards for two years in a row, making them believe cavs are on other level.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    i wish someone dug up lebrontards threads last year after\when they were facing the hawks.

Same shit this year. Hawks are basically trolling lebrontards for two years in a row, making them believe cavs are on other level.
    100% correct.

The Hawks were a better team last year, too.

To claim that they were a defensive dynamo is laughable.

Again...the real defenses are played in the West. Forget the high scoring, those teams make stops, and then score within seconds. In the East teams plod up the court, pass the ball around for 20 seconds, and then take a 25 foot shot with two players draped all over the shooter.

And when the East meets the West, they can't keep up the pace, and start losing their legs. By halftime their 20 foot shots are going 19.

And the Craptors have completely abandoned playing against the 3pt shot. Let those shaking chokers shoot.

BTW, the Showtime Lakers would have run these inept clowns out of the building in the first quarter.

Now, that was a GOAT offense.

16 Cavs>any Magic led offense
    cant shoot?

u watchin this game

LAZERUSS gone ghost

Team is 61% from the field, 50% from 3, 88% from FT

but LAZERUSS says they cant shoot guys

GOAT offense

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

my dawg, what have you been smoking? .. some obviously..

OKC is BIG.

7'0 Adams (young and spry) vs 6'9 Horford (old / ass)
    6'10 long Ibaka vs 6'7 Millsack (say no more..)
    6'11 long Durant vs 6'6 Kent Bazemore
    6'7 lock down Roberson vs 6'6 soft Kyle Korver
    6'4 BIG Westbrook vs 6'2 Jeff Teague

OKC is so much bigger and more imposing.. and they have much more offensive firepower than the the shitty hawks.

16 Cavs>any Magic led offense
    cant shoot?

u watchin this game
    And you getting excited about the Cavs beating the Craptors?

Wait until the Finals, my friend. When the Cavs will not only be facing far superior defenses, but far superior offenses, as well. They will be chasing players all over the court, and will tire out by the second halves.

Comparing a team with two below-average shooting guards carrying an anemic offense...against either the Thunder with an unstoppable Durant, and a Westbrick who will run the entire Cavs team ragged, as well as role players who can actually shoot; or else against a Warrior team that has FIVE guys who can shoot the three, including the two best pure shooters of this era?

As for Magic's Lakers...

Magic FORCED TEMPO...

how about a small sampling of the '85 Lakers post-season...

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...504180LAL.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...504200LAL.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...505070LAL.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...505220LAL.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...506020LAL.html

Oh, and in the Finals, they faced one of the GOAT teams in NBA history in the 63-19 Celtics, who would go 67-15 the very next season.

But, again...let's see how the Finals play out THIS season...

BTW, it would be an interesting hypothetical, to have the '16 Cavs going up against the '85 Lakers.

Worthy was unstoppable in that post-season (21.5 ppg on a .646 TS%), and he would match-up with Lebron.

Then the Lakers could throw a three-headed group of PF's, in a still good McAdoo, a pesky Rambis, and a decent Kupchak...at Love (or Frey.)

And LA could counter Kyrie with either a very good offensive guard in Scott, or an all-world defender in Cooper (who BTW, had a very productive offensive showing in that post-season, as well.) Oh, and if Cooper was considered the "Bird Stopper", he could surely give either Lebron or Love fits, as well.

BUT, who is going to defend a KAJ that just annihilated a Celtic front-court of Bird, McHale, and Parish in the Finals?

And a huge BUT...who is going to defend a 6-8 Magic nearing his peak?

IMHO...a Laker rout.