Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-29-2006, 11:01 PM   #1
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Summer Pro League in Long Beach?

Hi Everyone,

So, the Summer Pro League starts July 8th at the Long Beach Pyramid. Anyone going?

I just got tickets to two of their games. I went last year and it was a lot of fun!

-Mike in SoCal
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 03:21 AM   #2
OCLakers
Can barely lace up my sneakers

OCLakers has an OK reputation so far

where do you go to get tickets, and when can you get them
OCLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 06:08 AM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCLakers

same question

also is there a website I can go on to look at game results and stats?

Im sick of searching every year on google to find it
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 09:40 AM   #4
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCLakers

Here is the website for the summer pro league: http://www.summerproleague.com/

You can purchase tix at the box office -OR- you can buy them online from the Cal State Long Beach 49er website at:

http://ev6.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomme...ller=&appCode=

(i hope this link works.. if it does not, its off the main page at www.longbeachstate.com.

I got tix for the 15th and the 18th! :)

Last edited by SoCalMike : 07-05-2006 at 03:47 PM.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:24 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Bynum's development in summer league

I am looking for Bynum to Start Tearin it up.

Last year he rebounded and scored very well. It tells you that he has the ability to play with big guys.

But can he learn the triangle and perform like a star in front of 17,000 on average every night?
Old 06-30-2006, 02:44 PM   #6
LakeWalton
Can barely lace up my sneakers

LakeWalton has an OK reputation so far

When I went to prolegue last year, it tanked.
I went to the game where the Lakers lost due to a last second shot by Wayne Simean of the Miami Heat.

but i got to see Smush perform for the first time.

and Sasha had looked really good...

Quote:
But can he learn the triangle and perform like a star in front of 17,000 on average every night?

i don't have much faith. he didn't look good in pro leque last year averageing 6 points a game.
LakeWalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 12:20 AM   #7
SoCalMike

[quote=LakeWalton]When I went to prolegue last year, it tanked.
I went to the game where the Lakers lost due to a last second shot by Wayne Simean of the Miami Heat.[quote]

I can only say the game I went to last year was incredilble. The Lakers came from behind and won at the last second and it was electrifying (I think it was Memphis, but I am not sure). The whole crowd and the Lakers were going crazy! It was awesome!

At that game, I was most impressed with Turiaf. Bynum was fun to watch though.

I can't wait for this year!
Old 07-01-2006, 05:03 AM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeWalton

i don't have much faith. he didn't look good in pro leque last year averageing 6 points a game.

Bynum had done better than 6 ppg...i saw his stats. he had alot of 10-16 point games but the last game he only had 6 points.

he also kept getting rebounds.

He will do better this year
Old 07-04-2006, 04:28 PM   #9
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

wow ced bozeman and the living legend that is michael fey. im there.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 05:27 AM   #10
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

I'm not surprised about Bozeman because lakers had already worked him out.

But may I ask you guys, why is Marcus Douthit still trying out??

The dude was drafted after vujacic and hasn't played 1 second in an NBA game because of some legal troubles he had.

GIVE IT UP MARCUS!!!!
Old 07-08-2006, 06:41 PM   #11
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I'm not surprised about Bozeman because lakers had already worked him out.

But may I ask you guys, why is Marcus Douthit still trying out??

The dude was drafted after vujacic and hasn't played 1 second in an NBA game because of some legal troubles he had.

GIVE IT UP MARCUS!!!!

Guys....do you know what was the score of todays game Vs memphis
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:31 PM   #12
SoCalMike

I dont know what the score is, but I heard on 570 AM Laker Radio that Farmar was having a good game and that Bynum was not having a good game with 3 early fouls and his post game did not look improved. Apparently, Memphis was leading.

The Summer Pro League website will probably update with the score sometime late tonite or tomorrow as I recall from last year.

Last edited by SoCalMike : 07-08-2006 at 10:56 PM.
Old 07-08-2006, 10:52 PM   #13
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I dont know what the score is, but I heard on 570 AM Laker Radio that Farmar was having a good game and that Bynum was not having a good game with 3 early fouls and it post game did not look improved. Apparently, Memphis was leading.

The Summer Pro League website will probably update with the score sometime late tonite or tomorrow as I recall from last year.

Thanks SoCalMike....I hope this dude bynum plays fine in the summer league or else it would be best bet to get Al Harrington...Billy night needs a 20-22 big player.....
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:36 AM   #14
SoCalMike

The Lakers vs. Memphis results (box score) are on the Summerpro League website. The Lakers lost yesterday 89-87. Bynum fouled out but had 12 points and 5 rebounds. Farmar had 17 points. JR Pinock had 16.

The results are in Adobe PDF format on the website, so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to see them.

Results: http://www.summerproleague.com/july8game3.pdf
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: