Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Yes, Jeremy Lin has been disappointing so far but he is not the only one

He doesn't average stats for his contract, you can't be serious.. And no one predicted that he'd average 11.9 points per game on 37% shooting along with 4.6 rebounds, 6.4 assists and 2.7 turnovers.
    Other than his shooting (which will fluctuate easily) his stats look decent. Look around the league, other than the top 5 PG, they'll probably have similar stats.

And most people in this thread (who are realistic and aren't trolling) predicted such stats : http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=277090

And the Rockets did let Dragic go without making a serious attempt to get him and then they went out and overpaid the mediocre Lin.
    This has all to do with the Rockets organization, why are you putting this on Lin? The Rockets did NOT decide to let Dragic go so that they can pursue Lin, get that straight. Therefore if you want to bring Dragic up, the only ones to criticize is Rockets FO.

And I've been following the Rockets for plenty of years, I've never seen you discuss the Rockets 'til now. Let me guess, you're asian and a Lin fan..
    Please. I haven't discussed the Rockets because I'm not a fan, and I won't pretend to be, like you. We were both in the game thread yesterday, and you KNOW 90% of your posts were about Lin. You have talked about nothing else regarding the Rockets - their playmaking, their players, or supporting and cheering for them. I doubt you even know who else is on their bench. The only thing you have done as a "Rocket fan" is to criticize Lin. You probably wish the Rocket to fail so you can laugh further at Lin. So I'm not gonna bother anymore, continue to enjoy being a "Rocket fan" your way.

Default Re: Yes, Jeremy Lin has been disappointing so far but he is not the only one

I think what kind of had people fooled was Lin's poor preseason...then they sign Harden the morning of their first game and Lin has the best game he'd played all year. Then the next game I think he scored 21 and they were 2-0. And everyone was talking about how much chemistry they had and how they were gellin', etc, etc.

Then, for some reason, Lin decides to go into full on "defer to Harden" mode. He barely drives (what are his avg FT per game this year vs last?) and he just kinda disappears at times. Every once in a while, he shows flashes of his Linsanity days but then it just dies and he goes back to being a non factor.

Does anyone think he is scared of injuring his knee again? He is playing extremely passive...I think the biggest thing missing from his game this year are the drives to the hole. He was good for pretty much one or two highlight acrobatic layups a game and was one of the top PGs in terms of going to the line.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Other than his shooting (which will fluctuate easily) his stats look decent. Look around the league, other than the top 5 PG, they'll probably have similar stats.

And most people in this thread (who are realistic and aren't trolling) predicted such stats : http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=277090
    First of all, most of the people are way wrong in terms of scoring and you should check clutchfans as well. People are not pleased at all with Lin..

And second, it doesn't seem like you actually watch the games because Lin is playing like a mediocre player on court and the guy barely dribbles up the ball.. He just leaves it in the hands of James Harden and then goes and park himself in the corner, he's basically "developed" into a spot up shooter, not a good one either.

This has all to do with the Rockets organization, why are you putting this on Lin? The Rockets did NOT decide to let Dragic go so that they can pursue Lin, get that straight. Therefore if you want to bring Dragic up, the only ones to criticize is Rockets FO.
    I'm not, go back one page and see what I wrote about how it's not Lin's fault.. .

Please. I haven't discussed the Rockets because I'm not a fan, and I won't pretend to be, like you. We were both in the game thread yesterday, and you KNOW 90% of your posts were about Lin. You have talked about nothing else regarding the Rockets - their playmaking, their players, or supporting and cheering for them. I doubt you even know who else is on their bench. The only thing you have done as a "Rocket fan" is to criticize Lin. You probably wish the Rocket to fail so you can laugh further at Lin. So I'm not gonna bother anymore, continue to enjoy being a "Rocket fan" your way.
    Oh, I'm not a Rocket fan and my previous posts prove nothing like;

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=276099

I have followed the Rockets for years, you have not followed the Rockets for a second but you're probably chinese because a quick google search showed a massive amount of threads where you discuss Yi Jianlian, Yao and Jeremy Lin;

YI JIANLIAN:

http://www.google.se/search?q=goog&r...w=1366&bih=667

Yao:

Jeremy Lin:

Either you have this obsession with chinese players or you're actually chinese and you only follow Lin because of his asian heritage, that's lame.. Or maybe you just happen to like to discuss all 3 of them and them being chinese has nothing to do with it..

Stop being so biased, you're stupid, you even wanted the Knicks to build their team around Lin and you wrote that Lin was better than Melo..
    Last edited by millwad; 11-13-2012 at 11:13 PM.

funny how insecure you are that you had to google me
    What does all that have to do with this discussion? Nothing else to clutch at?
    I definitely had fun defending them, but if you googled more than asian players, you'd see I do the same for a lot of other players that people hate for no reason.

Yes, Lin has been passive and deferring too much, but how many games has it been? 5? You're acting as if he's been this way for 2 seasons now after Rockets signed him. Your distaste of him goes beyond the court, whether you like to admit it or not.

NBA rookie of the year

funny how insecure you are that you had to google me
    What does all that have to do with this discussion? Nothing else to clutch at?
    I definitely had fun defending them, but if you googled more than asian players, you'd see I do the same for a lot of other players that people hate for no reason.

Yes, Lin has been passive and deferring too much, but how many games has it been? 5? You're acting as if he's been this way for 2 seasons now after Rockets signed him.
    You barely post about basketball, you're mostly up to to making fun of RRR3. And "China", "Jeremy Lin", "Yao" and "Yi" are the things that pops up directly when someone just googles your nick.. You just happen to post alot about China and chinese players, right?

Obvious that you're just a fanboy for chinese players, not anything bad though but it shows why someone would be as biased as you.

And yeah, I'm the one who's insecure but not the guy who's just buttyboying for his countrymen..

And it has alot to do with the discussion because you don't base your opinions about them on how they play, you judge them based on the fact that they're chinese..

Top 1 Bball Mind.

How the eff is Jrue Holiday struggling? dude is balling. AnywAys, the other guys you mentioned hAve proven themselves over multiple nba seAsons which is why it is only rationAl to think thAt it's just a cold spell with them where as with Lin - he hAs not proven himself outside of a very short stretch of games and is pretty much Averaging whAt i thought he'd average.

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    You barely post about basketball, you're mostly up to to making fun of RRR3. And "China", "Jeremy Lin", "Yao" and "Yi" are the things that pops up directly when someone just googles your nick.. You just happen to post alot about China and chinese players, right?

Obvious that you're just a fanboy for chinese players, not anything bad though but it shows why someone would be as biased as you.

And yeah, I'm the one who's insecure but not the guy who's just buttyboying for his countrymen..

And it has alot to do with the discussion because you don't base your opinions about them on how they play, you judge them based on the fact that they're chinese..
    i googled my name and my recent post have been lebron, lin, lakers

https://www.google.com/search?source....1.fHXzsxWUPZQ

you must've went back like 20 pages to look for those names man, since you were trying to say I was chinese since the beginning as you had no other argument. BTW I'm not chinese.

And this is like the 3rd? time you've googled other usernames just to argue with them. Is it because you simply have no real argument? You have to bring in other crap into the conversation? Lame, i wouldn't even waste 2 minutes of my time googling you. Basically this tells a lot about the type of person you are, who tries to dig dirt, and it explains your hate of players like Jeremy Lin.

NBA rookie of the year

i googled my name and my recent post have been lebron, lin, lakers

https://www.google.com/search?source....1.fHXzsxWUPZQ

you must've went back like 20 pages to look for those names man, since you were trying to say I was chinese since the beginning as you had no other argument. BTW I'm not chinese.
    Not at all, I just googled your name and Lin because it was obvious that you're too sensitive about him for a reason.

And this is like the 3rd? time you've googled other usernames just to argue with them. Is it because you simply have no real argument? You have to bring in other crap into the conversation? Lame, i wouldn't even waste 2 minutes of my time googling you. Basically this tells a lot about the type of person you are, who tries to dig dirt, and it explains your hate of players like Jeremy Lin.
    Why are you mad though? I googled my own post history because you spammed about how I'm not a Rocket fan. Then I just thought it would be fun to check you out, I have only seen you troll RRR3 and it was obvious that you're obsessed about Lin.

And you seem to waste long sensitive post after another when it comes to defending Jeremy Lin so why wouldn't you waste 10 seconds on google just to prove a point?
    And yeah, you're not from China, you live in Taiwan and it's now obvious why you've been on Jeremy's nuts for so long. It's no surprise that you were on Yao and Yi's nuts as well.

This page is unavailable in your area.

sucks. i am in taiwan.
    i can still watch other streams though.
    I am not hating though but it shows why you're so sensitive when it comes to Jeremy Lin and why you wrote all that crazy nonsense about how it was a better idea for the Knicks to build around Jeremy instead of Melo..

It's cool to cheer for your countrymen and people who have roots from the place you live in, Taiwan, but stop being so biased, you're silly.
    Last edited by millwad; 11-13-2012 at 11:51 PM.

Amazing how you spend nearly an hour reading through my old posts.. wow.. you are really something. I do travel a lot and have been in tw before, though sadly I'm not there now.

But damn.. you are really in a freaky stalker mode man.. don't you have anything better to do in your life? Without having to do any search, this isn't the first I've seen you google other ppl's names and try to out info. I could probably do the same and find tons of pathetic posts, including you dissing RRR3 as well, harassing other posters, made a bet to leave but pusssy out on it (all on memory) but I'm not gonna bother. It's downright pathetic how agitated you are by me that you had to spend so much time going through pages of old posts from years ago You couldn't pay me to do that man. When you're past a certain age, you just couldn't give a f about some stranger online. Like I said, i wouldn't waste 2 mins googling your name.

Keep pretending to be a rocket fan and hating on Lin though, you must enjoy it, as you've got plenty of time on your hand.

NBA rookie of the year

Amazing how you spend nearly an hour reading through my old posts.. wow.. you are really something. I do travel a lot and have been in tw before, though sadly I'm not there now.
    Oh, sure. First of all, I didn't spend more than 2 minutes in total to find your "little secret" and second, I'm not the one who's been defending Jeremy Lin for months on this site just because he happens to have Taiwanese heritage.. I mean, you were even so buthurt that you went "Oh, the Knicks should build around Lin instead of Melo" and that Lin was better than Melo..

You just happen to post alot about China, you just happen to be obsessed with a Taiwanese basketball player and 2 chinese players while never writing any serious basketball posts and you just happen to discuss China all the time..

It was obvious that you were some insecure asian kid considering how much time and effort you put in a la defending Jeremy and then it turned out that you're Taiwanese which explains why you got so butthurt and why you're so insecure..

But damn.. you are really in a freaky stalker mode man.. don't you have anything better to do in your life? Without having to do any search, this isn't the first I've seen you google other ppl's names and try to out info.
    Haha, you're the same guy who abused RRR3 for for his looks while editing his picture and with captions and you're abuse never ended before you got banned for it..

And don't let me get started about how you got banned and that you just recently got one green bar after being negged like crazy for years..

Keep pretending to be a rocket fan and hating on Lin though, you must enjoy it, as you've got plenty of time on your hand.
    Yeah, I just happened to collect old school Rocket games like I just showed just so I could hate on your contrymen Jeremy Lin before he even was signed..

Don't be insecure you little Taiwanese troll, it was more than obvious why you were so freakish defensive about him..
    Last edited by millwad; 11-14-2012 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    How the eff is Jrue Holiday struggling? dude is balling. AnywAys, the other guys you mentioned hAve proven themselves over multiple nba seAsons which is why it is only rationAl to think thAt it's just a cold spell with them where as with Lin - he hAs not proven himself outside of a very short stretch of games and is pretty much Averaging whAt i thought he'd average.
    He is playing good, hence I said Linsanity type numbers. But where he struggles is turning the ball over, 9 assists with 6 turnovers? That's not something you want your point guard to be doing, he is making Westbrook look like Chris Paul.

You are right, Lin has not proven himself yet so let us sit back and watch how he develops.

Hmm. Basically what you did was google my nick and purposely adding Yao and Yi, then you proceeded to spend an hour reading my posts
    I'm glad I drove someone to be so pissed man it's alright bro..

but if you did the same, google my nick and kobe, iverson, tmac, a bunch of players who I dont even remember anymore, you'd get probably even more posts and results. so what does that tell you?

you're downright pathetic. who the hell gets so serious on a message board he googles and reads through pages n pages of old posts just to prove a point?

NBA rookie of the year

Hmm. Basically what you did was google my nick and purposely adding Yao and Yi, then you proceeded to spend an hour reading my posts
    I'm glad I drove someone to be so pissed man it's alright bro..
    First of all, I'm not pissed, I just find it hilarious why you were so defensive about Jeremy Lin and why you get so mad when people don't like his game..

No one pisses you off more than RRR3 considering how much you've abused the poor guy for his looks. And it took no more than 5 minutes because the amount of stuff you've written about China, Lin, Yao and Yi is almost as much as the amount of nonsense you've written to RRR3.

And no one pisses you off more than people telling you that Lin ain't that good, you've been defending the dude for months now with some crazy arguments. And no, troll, I wrote your nick in google along with China because I was sure that you were butthurt over more than Lin the player and suddenly it was obvious that your troll ass is asian and Taiwanese which was obvious from the beginning considering your obsession for Lin-

but if you did the same, google my nick and kobe, iverson, tmac, a bunch of players who I dont even remember anymore, you'd get probably even more posts and results. so what does that tell you?
    So your massive hits with Yi, Lin and Yao was just a fluke and you living in Taiwan while discussing a ton of stuff about China was just a fluke as well.

you're downright pathetic. who the hell gets so serious on a message board he googles and reads through pages n pages of old posts just to prove a point?
    Says the guy who edited pics of RRR3 and posted them in his hate campaign against him. And pathetic is the one who has almost 2000 hits with RRR3 on google, poor little insecure taiwanese boy.

So now you're RRR3's friend? I remember in the thread I made, you were the 1st guy to reply and agree

Keep playing detective my little stalker friend. Just the amount of time I made you spend on me tonight is cracking me up Come clean man, you basically googled, went thread by thread, page by page.

And this is a guy who tried to act all honorable when making a bet to retire from ISH, then flipfloping like a girl next, wouldn't expect anything else more classy. Trolling, pretending to be someone you're not, backing down on bets, stalking, you've got it all

NBA rookie of the year

So now you're RRR3's friend? I remember in the thread I made, you were the 1st guy to reply and agree
    I'm not his friend, I do consider him to be an idiot but you were so pathetic and worthless when you mocked him time after time for his looks and you even went so far that you started to edit his picture with nasty captions.. Haha, so lame..

Keep playing detective my little stalker friend. Just the amount of time I made you spend on me tonight is cracking me up Come clean man, you basically googled, went thread by thread, page by page.
    It's not stalking when it takes 1 minute to google, you taiwanese sucker. And read the last thing in this post, such a worthless hypocrite..

And this is a guy who tried to act all honorable when making a bet to retire from ISH, then flipfloping like a girl next, wouldn't expect anything else more classy. Trolling, pretending to be someone you're not, backing down on bets, stalking, you've got it all
    Oh, wait.

I'm the one who "stalked" you but suddenly you basically wrote more than 1 year old stuff that you took completely out of context.. Was that from the top of the head?

Haha, you're such a clown you insecure taiwanese troll.. It's not something bad to be from Taiwan, kid, be proud of your heritage instead of being so insecure that you have to defend any chinese/taiwanese basketball player.. on the net..

And now back to topic, stop being insecure. No one writes anything negative about Lin because he's from Taiwan. People are negative because he's overhyped and that asians like yourself get so butthurt as soon as someone doesn't hype Lin up..

For months you've been crying out on ISH as soon as someone critized the guy, he's born in the US and he's an american product and he just got a 30 million dollar contract for dribbling a ball. No one is negative because the guy's asian, only insecure taiwanese suckers like yourself are thinking that. Stop with your silly rants you've been writing for the last months because it's stupid because you only come up with silly excuses and we already know why you're so obsessed with defending the guy.
    Last edited by millwad; 11-14-2012 at 02:21 AM.