Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is somebody gonna throw huge money at Harrison Barnes this offseason?

It looks like he's taken another step this year. He benefits from the system but he has a lot of skills that should translate regardless of the team. He's great for small ball lineups.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Is somebody gonna throw huge money at Harrison Barnes this offseason?

Of course.

He got better.

He's legit.

Default Re: Is somebody gonna throw huge money at Harrison Barnes this offseason?

I'd want Blazers to offer him a max deal.

Probably.

I can see philly offering him max money but he will probably use the sixers as a bargaining chip in negotiations with GS. Waiters is gonna try it this summer he hasn't been shy about wanting to "play" for the sixers.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Of course.

He got better.

He's legit.
    Possibly the only worthy post you have made on ish. That you even realize how good he is is dumbfounding to me. I guess even those group homes retards have they show basketball games and this stuck...well, even a blind and retarded squirrel finds an acorn every once in awhile. The science of numbers says even retards can accomplish something every once in a while.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Possibly the only worthy post you have made on ish. That you even realize how good he is is dumbfounding to me. I guess even those group homes retards have they basketball games.

Smoke melting down AGAIN

NBA lottery pick

well of course. Not only is he clearly a good young talent, but with the cap going up a lot of teams will need to spend money.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by AI09
    I can see philly offering him max money but he will probably use the sixers as a bargaining chip in negotiations with GS. Waiters is gonna try it this summer he hasn't been shy about wanting to "play" for the sixers.
    Difference is 76ers would actually want Barnes and not Waiters imo.

Hinkie has actually avoided being used as leverage so far, but maybe he gets desperate and throws money next summer. I'd guess he'll only give offers to guys he actually wants, though, based on his track record.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I'd want Blazers to offer him a max deal.
    I see you guys pursuing him + Whiteside next summer.

I like Barnes' fit in small ball alongside Aminu- could be a nice combo F tandem.

Barnes has the potential to be the next Jimmy Butler.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Possibly the only worthy post you have made on ish. That you even realize how good he is is dumbfounding to me. I guess even those group homes retards have they show basketball games and this stuck...well, even a blind and retarded squirrel finds an acorn every once in awhile. The science of numbers says even retards can accomplish something every once in a while.

I've forgotten more about basketball than you'll ever know.

And it's amusing that a drunkard is even incoherent when he types.

Quote Originally Posted by SwishSquared
    Difference is 76ers would actually want Barnes and not Waiters imo.

Hinkie has actually avoided being used as leverage so far, but maybe he gets desperate and throws money next summer. I'd guess he'll only give offers to guys he actually wants, though, based on his track record.
    Id be a little hesitant offering Barnes the max but with all the cap room plus the increase in cap kicking in I wouldn't mind it expecially at the level he's playing at right now makes you wonder how good would he be on a team like philly. As for waiters I wouldn't offer him a contract

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife

I've forgotten more about basketball than you'll ever know.

And it's amusing that a drunkard is even incoherent when he types.

...shouldn't a drunkard be incoherent when he types? You can't even insult me for my personal failings, right. Ugh. I don't even know I even bother. You just make me feel like a bully...that's how pathetic you are...
    Last edited by Smoke117; 11-23-2015 at 01:04 AM.