Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Official Alicia Hall Thread ( 2005 SI Swimsuit Model Seach winner)

Default Re: Official Alicia Hall Thread ( 2005 SI Swimsuit Model Seach winner)

Alicia Hall is the most beautiful girl that i have ever seen. A Modern Day Helen of troy.

Banned

Nothing special.....just like the player in your avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon
    Nothing special.....just like the player in your avatar.

Are you facking serious maybe you are blind???

Banned

No I'm not blind. She just doesn't do it for me. Too pale and skinny. She looks sick or something.

Do we all have to share the same taste in women?

She has no meat on her bones. I hate all those skinny ass no-titty girls. Boring.

Look at that. Her stomache is like 2 millimeters thick.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon
    No I'm not blind. She just doesn't do it for me. Too pale and skinny. She looks sick or something.

Do we all have to share the same taste in women?
    Well if you like bloundes who are much meattier i have no problem with that but i preparably like skinny biracial girls who are not blounde.

at least she is of age

she is not spectacular though

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Well if you like bloundes who are much meattier i have no problem with that but i preparably like skinny biracial girls who are not blounde.
    There are skinny blonde girls, too. There's skinny girls of everything. Skinny girls just don't attract me. They have nothing special at all if their face isn't good.

That is my kind of girl. (Ignore her face.)

Not that.

Alicia Hall is much hotter in Television and she does not look than thin i say her body is very proportional. She also has one of the prettiest face that i have ever seen.

Her picture does not gave justice to the real beauty of Alicia Hall.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6
    There are skinny blonde girls, too. There's skinny girls of everything. Skinny girls just don't attract me. They have nothing special at all if their face isn't good.

That is my kind of girl. (Ignore her face.)
    That girl is no bigger than Hall. She just has fake ****. Look at her arms and shoulders. She's just as skinny. She does have nice abs though.

She looks like a different person in a lot of those pictures. Sometimes her chest is flat, sometimes she looks older, sometimes she looks hot, sometimes her chest is bigger, sometimes she looks skinny, wtf?

Default Re: Official Alicia Hall Thread (2005 SI Swimsuit Model Seach winner)

I actually like this girl.... She is very pretty... Im very selective about skinny females (I dont like them) , but I do like tall lanky girls with long legs and a beautiful healthy skin tone...

from these pictures, she looks like she has it...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Not that.

i think i just threw up in my mouth

if she turns completely sideways she'd be invisible!