Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Global Warming my ass!!!

still hot here

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    so, you make a living trying to find pure deposits of diatomaceous earth? Sure you do.

yup I sure do ....( along with other profitable land investments)

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Lol, once again, those aren't the only biofuels you ****ing idiot. I doubt you do anything. Jack of all trades means you're not good at anything (which doesn't surprise me). It'd be nice to see your pic, because it would clearly show that you're some 16 year old idiot who knows of nothing. I highly doubt you have the capital to do any of those lies.

Another Godzuki I presume? Your dad or unlce must do those things while you get them coffee and make copies for them?

- Understood.....I know ethanol is not the only Biofuel.....But it is the largest most widely used. ( I was using Corn as an example for your " growing of Biofuel")

- You can doubt me all you want.....you asked a question....and I answered.

- again, "Jack of all trades" just means I have been lucky enough to work in many diffrent areas ( and developed some skill and understanding)

- I have done everything... from working in construction to working with Ub and Don Iwerks on thier latest Sim Tech rides.....I've worked on Drilling Rigs and served our Country in combat....I've worked on Hollywood Movies and help create everything from Iron man to Flying Kites in Afghanistan.....I even painted the Golden Gate Bridge one summer.....

Right now I happen to be purchasing land looking for layers of Diatoms and or refurb profitable structures.....

You asked I told you the truth.

[COLOR="White"]or I could be making all this stuff up because I'm bored?...U decide [/COLOR]

45 degrees in June?

I feel the heat alright. 4