Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Bobcats Forum

Charlotte Bobcats Forum Charlotte Bobcats message board - charlotte bobcats fan forum

Old 09-13-2006, 08:59 PM   #1
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here
Default Chat with Brevin Knight

here's some interesting comments from the BK chat the other night:

Quote:
Jon, Wilkesboro: BK, You are the nicest player on the Bobcats team, you are always friendly. Question, how will the new rookies fit in with the existing team? What is the chemistry between yourself and the new players? Have a great season, see you at the game!!

Brevin Knight: Our chemistry will be fine. Our rookies will come in and see that we never quit here, we always keep competing. I think they'll fit in fine with our system and we will compete as a team.
----------------------------------------------------------
Howard, Richmond Virginia: Hi Brevin! I wanted to know how you felt when you learn that Michael Jordan was joining the bobcats?

Brevin Knight: I was excited. Any time you get a chance to work with, arguably, the greatest player to ever play the game, that's a good thing. We'll listen to everything he has to say, and we'll also try to beat him in games of one-on-one so we can have something to tell our grandkids about. But, as an organization, it's fantastic for us to have someone of his stature, with his knowledge and experience, as part of our team.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Patrice(Hudson,NC): How hard is it always being the underdog, you your self always having to deal with your size/height and always having to battle for the respect you deserve? You was 2nd in ast. a season ago behind Steve Nash and no 1 noticed it.

Brevin Knight: It's been a lifelong battle for me. I was too small for college basketball and then I was exceptionally too small for NBA basketball. And ten years later, here I still am. There will always be doubters. I believe in myself, my family believes in me and my teammates and organization believe in me. That's all I need.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Rich (Charlotte, NC): I have been hearing that this team has potential. I really believe that. How far do you think you guys can go this year? Thanks

Brevin Knight: I think we can challenge for a playoff spot. That is a realistic goal for us. Taking nothing away from teams who made it last year, I think when you factor in guys being healthy this year and our new guys, I really think we can make that push to the playoffs.
interesting points. I seriously hope that MJ doesn't play for the Cats. Although it would fill seats, it wouldn't be too good for the team.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 08:49 PM   #2
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this board
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
I seriously hope that MJ doesn't play for the Cats. Although it would fill seats, it wouldn't be too good for the team.

I wouldn't be surprised if MJ becomes head coach after this coming season.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 08:53 PM   #3
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

That I wouldn't mind. Him coaching would fill seats as well. But i just don't want him playing anymore.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: