Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-17-2007, 01:31 AM   #16
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Where would you take Bynum in this year's draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
gotcha. how good do you think you are? any realistic hopes for the nba?

Wow thats funny.... Nah thats not happening. D3 players dont really go pro, different caliber of athlete.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 01:38 AM   #17
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease

Wow thats funny.... Nah thats not happening. D3 players dont really go pro, different caliber of athlete.
hehe ok. thought u mentioned u had d1 offers. o well, your better then i ever will be
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 01:48 AM   #18
applejoe
Decent playground baller

applejoe has an OK reputation so far

I played against Bynum two years ago also, and its true, the guy is soft. I dunked on him twice in the same game. That was pretty much the highlight of my basketball career, before I hurt my ankles.
applejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 04:50 AM   #19
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i remember at the beginning of the season when all the lakers fans proclaimed bynum the second coming of shaq.

Do you also remember 462 diff people posting this same line?

We were optimistic big deal. Most analysts including Simmons said the same thing.

Hey, at least we have trade bait.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:39 AM   #20
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
Do you also remember 462 diff people posting this same line?

We were optimistic big deal. Most analysts including Simmons said the same thing.

Hey, at least we have trade bait.

you gotta stop taking all generalizations as personal insults. You will be a happier person.

remember, being a Laker fan means being peer to a lot of morons, akin to living in LA means being near to a lot of flakes.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 06:05 AM   #21
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Most teams would find him lazy.

Lakers pick him up again at #19.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 06:11 AM   #22
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
you gotta stop taking all generalizations as personal insults. You will be a happier person.

remember, being a Laker fan means being peer to a lot of morons, akin to living in LA means being near to a lot of flakes.

You are correct.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:11 AM   #23
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

You are correct.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:16 AM   #24
Lakers
I hit open 5-footers

Lakers has an OK reputation so far

I don't know about Bynum anymore. He is started to develop a jump shot to go along with his semi-hook shot but I'd rather he lose those 2 weapons in favor of just dunking the damn ball when he's practically right under the basket. I know I'd take him over Bargiani in last season's draft.
Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: