Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: David Lee replaces AI in allstar game

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    The "u mad" thing is so old already. Everytime I see someone say that, I instantly imagine them as a spoiled 12 year old for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Disaprine
    U stupid?

Da Mavs

Default Re: Jason Kidd, David Lee replace Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson in 2010 All-Star game

Lol i heard on the radio Iverson is hosting some party here at the end of the weekend. I thought he'd be with the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    U stupid?

Default Re: Jason Kidd, David Lee replace Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson in 2010 All-Star game

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    Lol i heard on the radio Iverson is hosting some party here at the end of the weekend. I thought he'd be with the kids.

Seriously? wow.

Local High School Star Johnni Gade's Avatar

Average replacements

Raps, Jazz, and UCONN rosonviyavong's Avatar

Just finished watching some old ASG (1993 and 2003) and after this bismal weekened of a all star activities I really hope this years game goes down to the wire or even better into OT like the 93 and 2003 games those were classssic

Quote Originally Posted by rosonviyavong
    Just finished watching some old ASG (1993 and 2003) and after this bismal weekened of a all star activities I really hope this years game goes down to the wire or even better into OT like the 93 and 2003 games those were classssic
    2001 was one of the best ever. Kobe and Iverson played awesome in the clutch.

Raps, Jazz, and UCONN rosonviyavong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by White Mamba
    2001 was one of the best ever. Kobe and Iverson played awesome in the clutch.
    Yeah I also enjoyed the 2006 one aswell where the East also made a comeback in that game after Barkley during the halftime said that the West has pretty much won it