Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sun Ming Ming

Saw a basketball once

Default Sun Ming Ming

Hi, everyone! I'm a HUGE Sun Ming Ming fan!

Did anyone besides me catch Anatomy of a Giant on the Discovery Channel? It was about Sun Ming Ming, and was really terrific.

If you liked it, or if you want to encourage the Discovery Channel to do more shows on athletes like Sun Ming Ming, vote for it on this poll! If it gets enough votes, they'll rerun it on Saturday. It was well worth watching for anyone who missed it.

http://health.discovery.com/converge...erschoice.html

Moose
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Sun Ming Ming

Have you watched him ball?

National High School Star ILballa's Avatar

i watched the anatomy of a giant like three times

here's him working out on nba tv.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Pj_jhwjhbU

do ya'll think he's ready???

Quote Originally Posted by MingMingFan
    Hi, everyone! I'm a HUGE Sun Ming Ming fan!

Did anyone besides me catch Anatomy of a Giant on the Discovery Channel? It was about Sun Ming Ming, and was really terrific.

If you liked it, or if you want to encourage the Discovery Channel to do more shows on athletes like Sun Ming Ming, vote for it on this poll! If it gets enough votes, they'll rerun it on Saturday. It was well worth watching for anyone who missed it.

http://health.discovery.com/converge...erschoice.html

Such a petty attempt to Spam. . .

Learning to shoot layups HoopNightmare's Avatar

He'll be alright. Might even play in europe.

yah this thread was made by some guy whose obviously part of some ming ming group or something, makes a thread just to hype up some garbage player

Saw a basketball once

Sun Ming Ming will be 10 times worse than Shawn Bradley hahah he's slower, has zero athleticism and can't last longer than 10 minutes on an NBA court. period

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Team China
    Sun Ming Ming will be 10 times worse than Shawn Bradley hahah he's slower, has zero athleticism and can't last longer than 10 minutes on an NBA court. period
    10x worse than Shawn Bradley? The guy's 3 inches taller than Bradley. The real reason he is better than Bradley..

Shawn Bradley was 7'6" and 260lbs, a human stick figure. Because of this, all he could do was block shots. Sun Ming Ming is 7'9" and a whopping 370lbs(which would make him both the tallest and heaviest player to ever play), he would crush Bradley in the paint any day.

He currently averages 20 minutes per game and 3 blocks per game, while averaging 7 points and 7 rebounds per game, actually I think that was his stats a while ago with the Nighthawks, now he plays for a different team.

Still, he had a brain tumor when he tried out for the Lakers. He is a much better player now. He can also make free throws and midrange shots, and who will block him?

I may be hyping him up, he is still a slow clumsy giant, but defensively he can contest midrange shots from the paint.

Learning to shoot layups HoopNightmare's Avatar

He plays for the FUERZA REGIA MONTERREY in Mexico's LNBP... I'm pretty sure he is making a decent living and getting some proffesional experience. If he keeps developing he might make it to Europe or the the D-league.

http://www.latinbasket.com/team.asp?Cntry=MEX&Team=4513

Good High School Starter la bomba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoopNightmare
    He plays for the FUERZA REGIA MONTERREY in Mexico's LNBP... I'm pretty sure he is making a decent living and getting some proffesional experience. If he keeps developing he might make it to Europe or the the D-league.

http://www.latinbasket.com/team.asp?Cntry=MEX&Team=4513
    Can't see him play in europe.You say he might play in Europe as if it was some minor league,this guy doesn't stand a chance in Europe,unless you mean some 2nd rate national league in europe.Muresan was like a gymanst compared to this guy.

madvillain

To be honest, I'm not sure the guy is even a basketball player. He does however happen to be I think the second tallest living person in the world and from China, and as such his country 'encouraged' him to play a little ball. He can do a couple fundamental basketball things, and his ridiculous height means he'll always be able to have a job as eye candy for a farm team that needs to sell some tickets.

National High School Star sick_brah07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpwnz
    10x worse than Shawn Bradley? The guy's 3 inches taller than Bradley. The real reason he is better than Bradley..

Shawn Bradley was 7'6" and 260lbs, a human stick figure. Because of this, all he could do was block shots. Sun Ming Ming is 7'9" and a whopping 370lbs(which would make him both the tallest and heaviest player to ever play), he would crush Bradley in the paint any day.

He currently averages 20 minutes per game and 3 blocks per game, while averaging 7 points and 7 rebounds per game, actually I think that was his stats a while ago with the Nighthawks, now he plays for a different team.

Still, he had a brain tumor when he tried out for the Lakers. He is a much better player now. He can also make free throws and midrange shots, and who will block him?
    I may be hyping him up, he is still a slow clumsy giant, but defensively he can contest midrange shots from the paint.

umm go to youtube and write nate robinson yao ming that should answer ur question

Decent college freshman supersmashbros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Q.E.C
    So many ppl have heard of this guy simply because he was in Rush Hour 3.