Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Seriously, how do you and your partner go about having spontaneous a*al sex?

Why is planned **** worse?
    The lubrication would greatly improve the experience for everyone.

Default Re: Seriously, how do you and your partner go about having spontaneous a*al sex?

Quote Originally Posted by AintNoSunshine
    I know your uncle probably traumitized you both a*ally and mentally when you were little, but don't shut out the idea just because of it, I heard it feels good.
    Don't project on me kid. **** sex is for fgts

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

never done it before nor plan on doing it but i do sometimes stick the tip of my finger in there while having normal sex

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AintNoSunshine

Rambo you didn't answer my question tho, what if there's sh!t inside?
    You never know what will happen. THAT is what makes it spontaneous. And if it is there, don't worry, you'll just push it in.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    You never know what will happen. THAT is what makes it spontaneous. And if it is there, don't worry, you'll just push it in.

Local High School Star

ask first, you dont go poking into your partner's ass

Quote Originally Posted by tgan3
    ask first, you dont go poking into your partner's ass

No man, there's nothing more fun than surprise a[COLOR="Black"]n[/COLOR]al

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    If you want it pleasurable for both of you, unless she has a gaping asshole there's nothing spontaneous about it because you have to get her lose for a few minutes before any fully penetration is done.

This is how you do it

NSFW

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    I'm the giver. I don't receive. Just bend the dude over, close your eyes, and it's like f*ckin a girl. Be selective and make sure the guy does not have a hairy a*s, and make sure he's got some meat on him. Nothing is worse than f*ckin some dude in the a*s and then realizing you two are bumping balls. It just kills the moment since it's hard to pretend you're f*ckin a chick.

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    Never had surprise anull. Had to be planned. There's no way I'm going to poke something in there without consent and end up with something I deserved.

I like it because I can just nut inside my girl. It's also tighter.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

****ed a few of my exes in the ass, I would usually check it out while I was eAting her out, if it looked good to go I would eat her ads then finger it until it was stretched out for my dick

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    I'm the giver. I don't receive. Just bend the dude over, close your eyes, and it's like f*ckin a girl. Be selective and make sure the guy does not have a hairy a*s, and make sure he's got some meat on him. Nothing is worse than f*ckin some dude in the a*s and then realizing you two are bumping balls. It just kills the moment since it's hard to pretend you're f*ckin a chick.
    You are always the receiver. I heard you are like megatron when it comes to receiving

Talking Re: Seriously, how do you and your partner go about having spontaneous a*al sex?

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    ****ed a few of my exes in the ass, I would usually check it out while I was eAting her out, if it looked good to go I would eat her ads then finger it until it was stretched out for my dick
    Poked my finger on my girls ass twice while doing doggy and she jumped LOL. I dislike the idea of fingering the ass though. I don't want my thumb or finger smelling like ass. I shower after anull after. Last time we did it with a condom I felt cleaner.

My best friend tells me he enjoys sticking his thumb in the ass during doggy but I'm the type of guy that gets curious and would want to smell my finger LOL. I did last time I believe and I didn't like the smell. He said he liked the smell and it's a turn on or some shit.

My girl didnt want to at first but its one of her favorites now, it gets her off. For it to work the girl needs to be so horny and want **** so bad she's willing to take it in the ass, so foreplay is key. To me,*the thought that she wants da dick in her so bad she's willing to take it in the ass is what turns me on.

Banned

Wait till she says she needs to take a hot/bad shit, Rush to the toilet before she sits down and just sit back there wit your big boner , While she rushes and pulls her panties down you keep pumping that badboy till its fully erect and hard as can be. The moment she sits on that toilet/boner and you push her shit in. Dat feeling. You will have the anoos 4 life my bro