Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-24-2007, 09:39 AM   #1
memphisfan01

Default Memphis moving to the Elite 8

Hey Memphis fans!

Like me, you probably have been watching Memphis great games to get into the Elite 8. The game against Texas A&M made me a little nervous, sitting on the edge of my seat all night. "How could they let it get so close?", was what I kept asking myself. I am so glad that they pulled it out at the last minute.

Seeing Guard Chris Douglas-Roberts, ignoring his injured ankle, to led Memphis in their thrilling one-point win over Texas A&M. When Douglas-Roberts hit those two critical free throws with 3.1 seconds left to seal the victory...That was AMAZING!!!!!! I could not stop cheering; almost lost my voice. Back in the Final Four...what a thrill. I am hoping this is our year and we can keep the winning streak alive and make it to the Championship game.

I have been searching the websites to see the news on the game and I came across a website that had nominated Memphis as one of four Pontiac Game Changing Moments. Kansas, Georgetown and North Carolina were also nominated, but there was no turnaround story like ours. Go and vote at www.ncaasports.com/pontiac, but do it soon, the voting ends in 24 hours. Pass the link along to all memphis fans, students and alumni!!!!!! Go Tigers!!!!
Old 03-24-2007, 12:14 PM   #2
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Memphis moving to the Elite 8

That was lame. aTm was the better team.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:35 PM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I cant believe Acie missed that layup.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:40 PM   #4
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I cant believe Acie missed that layup.
I know. Everyone was saying "it was wide open" but it wasnt.

Wide open is when you dont have anybody at all close to you or beside you or in front of you.

Acie had that happen to him.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 02:56 PM   #5
duke30
I airball my layups

duke30 has an OK reputation so far

Idk why evryone dont like Memphis there better then what most people say they are. they could posibly go to the final 4.
duke30 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: